Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo Nanoreef Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo nanoreef per discuterne e ricevere commenti. (Peso max di ogni foto 60 kb). N.B. Per vedere le foto devi essere loggato.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 19-03-2014, 18:05   #51
capellone24
Pesce rosso

Città: l'aquila
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 1
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 3
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
provato, ma la vasca asporta davvero troppo......ho raddioppiato anche l'uso del Fuel che dovrebbe avere fosfati altissimi ma niente.....evidentemente le resine nel reattore,alimentato a 600lt/h circa , asportano davvero troppo.

ora provo una settimana con metà resine e senza carbone e dosi maggiorate di pappa, se i fosfati cmq restano sotto controllo la settimana prossima elimino anche la restante metà di resine e torno a dosaggi normali.

Ciauz
capellone24 non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Vecchio 19-03-2014, 18:36   #52
SIMODOG
Guppy

Città: Milano
N° Acquari: 1
Grazie (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 1
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Ok ok ok grazie
Il fatto di abbassare il fotoperiodo e' per l'ossidoriduzione..?
Vecchio 20-03-2014, 13:22   #53
capellone24
Pesce rosso

Feedback 0/0%

si, in parte per l'ossidoriduzione in parte perchè in parole povere se fornisci tanta energia ai coralli ma pochi nutrienti per sfruttarla finisci col corallo in bleaching ....ho letto un bel po' su advaced aquaristic e su reef central riguardo i colori slavati in rapporto ai nutrienti ed all'illuminazione forte, nelle grosse vasche illuminate con tanti led o col le 400W per mantenere in salute i coralli hanno tanti pesci tutti belli grassi , cosa che noi nei nano non possiamo permetterci più di tanto....

Ciauz
Vecchio 20-03-2014, 15:15   #54
SIMODOG
Guppy

Feedback 0/0%

Vero......
Nella mia vaschetta ho tanta luce che quasi mi fa da skimmer.....
Ma non parliamo di colori che ci capisco poco......

Come va la tua talea.....?
Migliora...?
Vecchio 20-03-2014, 16:24   #55
capellone24
Pesce rosso

Feedback 0/0%

e ci creo, 108W di led in 30 lt !!!

per i colori io son partito dal leggere questo:

SPS Colorization
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the past several months I have really worked on “tweaking†colors and what is needed to get certain colors. I have done my own testing as well as seen a lot of others tanks and what they have done to achieve certain colors. I think I finally have a basic map for those who are interested.

Please note: I am assuming that you meet the minimum suggested standards to keeping SPS; strong lighting, calcium at the appropriate levels, strong skimming and live rock. * Also note, P04 seems less of a factor than perviously thought, many really colorful SPS tanks have PO4 readings in the 0.15 range (Hanna).

Yellows

Highly dependent on Nitrate and PO4 levels. Of course all SPS colors are highly dependent on lack of N and P so I wanted to start with probably the easiest color to get, yellow. Yellows are sort of you baseline; yellows will tell you a lot about what is going on in your tank, what is needed and what is overdosed. Nitrate and/or PO4 reduction is most important, either through technical means such as nitrate/phosphate reducers or biologically through DSB, Carbon dosing and/or water changes and fuges. Basically, if you want to do SPS, I would suggest starting with an acropora that is yellow. If you can get it to say yellow for several months, you should be ready for something else.

Greens

Greens would be the next easiest color to tweak. Most green coloration can be achieved through the addition of an Iron Concentrate (Kents is what I use, however Iron is Iron). You must be very careful with Iron because it is also an Algae accelerator; this is why it is so important for you to get your yellows colors first (your N and P will be lowered).

* Greens seem a little harder than orignally exspected, they seem to clash alot with the blue supplimentations of Potassium and you end up with an off green/yellow coral (shimmer).

Additionally, I use my yellows as indicators for my greens and blues. You'll notice an Iron deficiency if your greens are brown color or they are paling in color. I start off by dosing Iron at about 1 drop per 50 usg twice a week and take note of what happens, color changes, algae growth, until my yellow acroporas display a green shimmer (it wont be a solid green but a shimmer of a green/yellow).

Please note, a sign of overdosing is a darkening of tissue, when this happens you have added too much iron or too much iron is being added. Another sign of overdosing is algae growth, stop immediately and possibly do a water change if necessary. Like everything else reef, go slowly.

Blues and some purples

This is mainly for blues but I have found is can also have an effect on purples. The supplement for this is Potassium Iodide Concentrate or Lugol’s solution (Zeovit PIF), ESV Potassium Iodide Concentrate will also work; don’t just get something that says Potassium because that is a little different. Dosing should be done when blue colors become less bright. Again, using yellow corals as indicators, stop dosing when yellow corals display a green shimmer (back off the Iodide, dont increase Iron, just stop).

Reds/Pinks and some Purples

Primarily for coloring reds and pinks in Montiporas, Pocilloporas, Birdsnest, other Stys and Seriatoporas. The supplement is Potassium (K, not potassium iodide). If you are using a high potassium salt mix such as Oceanic, Tropical Marine Pro and you are doing regular water changes, you are more than likely not going to need to supplement this much. (note: Oceanic is extremely unbalanced, I do a mix for 50% with another salt such as IO).

For dosing you can use your monitporas, especially caps as indicators. Supplementing is required when Montiporas display slower growth and appear washed out to silver/grey appearance. Indicators on Stys and Pocs are when they look like they have been exposed to air (sucked in or when they have been touched by your hand). Polyps are completely withdrawn and colors are light. Other indicators of potassium deficiency are when the pinks turn into a light brown and when acroporas loose their color and get lighter and pale. A major potassium deficiency is seen when tissue is receeding or lost, mostly starting from the base opposed to spotting (patchy look). And overdose can lead to tip burning so don’t mistake tip burn for new growth. Tips burns will be white with no polyps.

Purples

Probably one of the hardest coloration of all acroporas from my experience since it is a combination of several variables.

First and foremost is water clarity, which means Carbon and/or filter socks. I have also had good result from biological filters such as using cryptic zones, which produce seasquirts, sponges and other filter feeding animals. Zeo Sponge Power, which can be used in any system, feeds sponges. Sponges are great because they can filter a mass amount of water for better water clarity.

From what I have noted, increased water clarify will first effect SPS tips but not the complete base. I have seen nana and valida with really nice purple tips but brown/tan/white bases. I have seen the same nana and valida in another’s tanks, which met all other parameters with a full purple from base to tip.

Second being lighting. From my observations of my own tank and others, purples seem to love 420-440nm range light spectrum, those found in actinics and 20K halides. Some of the best purples I have seen are in tanks that have 440nm blue actinics (ATI Blue+, Giessman Actinic) or 20K Halides (Radium, XM 20K).

Third, supplements such as Iodide and Potassium (see blues and Reds/Pinks). Again, make sure your greens are green and yellows are yellow. Your blue should be bright with depth. Iodide will also help if you have tip burn.

These are just my observations through testing and I am sure in the future other factors will be seen and added. Please feel free to comment with your own observations, data is very important to moving forward.

Please comment on your experiences, if was very difficult to get information from others on coral colorization.

Just another note. The tests where performed on what I would call "normal" SPS tanks, meaning what is considered "normal" for an SPS tank, strong lighting, strong skimmer, low nutrients and proper Ca levels.

ZeoVit tanks where not considered in the testing, additionally non-standard products such as Xtra and Spur2 where not included.
Vecchio 20-03-2014, 16:42   #56
SIMODOG
Guppy

Feedback 0/0%

Grazie
Ps San google traduttore....!!!!
Pps tienici aggiornati della tua vasca.....
Ciaooooo
Vecchio 12-04-2014, 17:18   #57
capellone24
Pesce rosso

Feedback 0/0%

aggiornamento:

a seguito del bleching sulla millepora ho sovradosato gli alimenti per coralli e per pesci per circa 15 giorni.....ovviamnete c'è statu uno smarronamento generale, cmq sembra che i valori non ne abbiano risentito più di tanto, ho ancora fosfati e nitrati a zero nonostante non uso più carbone e resine e ridotto le biopellet a 50ml circa.

per ora i colori lasciano un po' a desiderare, devo prenderci la mano.....

nel frattempo ho inserito qualche molle, zoa e ricordea in particolare.

dal punto di vista tecnico ho sostituito la jeba0 25 con una vortech mp10 (grazie pippo!!), devo dire che come flusso la vortech è tutta un'altra storia.....

foto aggiornata ad oggi

Vecchio 12-04-2014, 21:39   #58
PIPPO5
Discus

L'avatar di PIPPO5

Città: Aprilia
Grazie (Ricev.): 1
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Feedback 1/100%

Cristian non riesco a vedere la foto con Tapatalk..... Come flusso e' veramente un altra storia......me ne sto accorgendo ora con le 2 wp 10....sono entrambe in else a manetta ma smuovono poco...te lo dicevo che me ne sarei pentito a togliere le vortech

Andrea
Inviato dal mio Ai Fonnnnn
Vecchio 12-04-2014, 22:12   #59
capellone24
Pesce rosso

Feedback 0/0%

Rispetto alla 25 il flusso è molto più largo.... la jebao messa in else a 24v mi scavata la sabbia in 2 minuti, questa invece non alza un granello ma il flusso arriva dappertutto......

Ciauz
Vecchio 17-05-2014, 15:16   #60
capellone24
Pesce rosso

Feedback 0/0%

Nuovo ospite un "picasso" inserito la settimana scorsa si e già tuffato nella glaberescens....

Rispondi

Tag
americano , mio , nanoun