Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Le tue foto Hai fatto una macro spettacolare o una bella foto ad un pesce o perchè no ad un altro soggetto comunque inerente alla natura (un animale, un fiore, ecc.)? Non esitare a farcela vedere, riceverai commenti e suggerimenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 26-08-2022, 03:35   #1
PeggyMcKeen
Bannato

Città: sdsd
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Best Director

"Is that why he is so hostile to you?" Jessica caught on and rolled her eyes helplessly, Joshua this guy, does he know about me and Young when we were kids!? "He doesn't know anything, and he thinks he knows everything," she complained. He's wrong about the good guy, the self-righteous kid! Wang Yang laughed and said, "It's all right. I don't mind. Let's listen to some music." As he spoke, he pressed the radio in the car, and the radio in the car played a song, a light country music, and both of them listened quietly. In the song all the way, Wang Yang and Jessica came to the destination of this trip, "leave beautiful" photographic equipment store. Located in the downtown area, a short distance from the University of Southern California, this shop sells and rents a wide range of photographic equipment, including all the latest machines. In the past, Wang Yang and his classmates also came here to rent equipment. The boss was a middle-aged white fat man named Funk Sibo with a beard. Wang Yang knew him, but his friendship was very shallow. At this time, the fat boss was frowning, standing behind the glass counter, holding the dV rented by Wang Yang, and kept complaining: "Damn it!"! Yang, when I rented this machine to you, I told you not to break it! This TRV9oo is Sony's latest home DV machine,collapsible pallet box, which is very expensive! How can you fall on the ground? God damn it! If the lens is broken, it's not enough for you to lose all the one thousand gold! Jessica and Wang Yang both stood in front of the counter, listening to the words of Fan Ke-Sibo. Jessica was very dissatisfied with his tone. She frowned and said, "Boss, can't you say something well?" The boss looked up at her and hummed, "Little hot girl, the dV machine is not yours. Of course you are not nervous. If the dV is broken, I will pay the bill!" Wang Yang frowned and said angrily,plastic pallet containers, "Fan Ke, what's the use of complaining now?" He pointed to the DV machine and said, "I have seen it. There is nothing wrong with the shell, lens, display screen and so on. The problem should be inside the fuselage." "Well." Fan Ke-Sibo fiddled with it for a while and stuffed the battery of the DV machine back, but it still didn't respond. He put down the DV machine and looked at Wang Yang and Jessica. He spread out his hands and said, "Maybe it's broken somewhere where the battery is connected, or a part, who knows!"! I need to send this guy back to the factory for repairs. It's going to take a while. "Of course," he said to Wang Yang, "the cost of repairs will be deducted from the deposit. You'd better pray to God that you don't spend too much." This is really bad news. It takes at least half a month to send it back to the original factory for repair, but now the focus is not on the cost of repair, but on Wang Yang's need for a DV machine to complete the shooting work. Wang Yang exhaled helplessly and said, "Well, that's the only way!"! "So, Funk, can I borrow another DV first?" "No, plastic pallet suppliers ,collapsible pallet box, no, no, don't even think about it!" Funk said at once. Wang Yang held out three fingers and said, "Fan Ke, I only need three days!" Fan Ke very simply refused to say: "No, no talk, even if you pay again, I will not rent to you, you go to other places to rent it." “ok&290;” Wang Yang didn't want to get entangled with the fat man either. "Come on, let's go," he said to Jessica. "Mmm." Jessica nodded, the heart is very sad, if the DV machine is not broken, Yang will suffer here? If Young doesn't blame Joshua, can she live with herself? At that moment, a group of people suddenly came in, two men and two women, a white couple and a black couple, all young lovers. When they saw Wang Yang, one of them, a burly black man with a bald head, immediately shouted "yoyo". He shook off the black girl beside him and came over with a cheap smile on his face: "Look who that is? Oh, China Yang! Hearing this voice, Wang Yang immediately frowned and looked at the door. He knew the two men. They were both classmates of the University of Southern California. The white man was Matthew, and the black man. "He is Terence Ben." Wang Yang said softly to Jessica beside him and clenched his fist slowly.
"The bitch who framed you!?" Jessica took a deep breath, turned her head and looked at Terrence Ben, whose face became expressionless. Terrence Ben is a legitimate quarterback, arm muscles, high bulging chest muscles, all make him look very tough. He wore only a red T-shirt with a skull on his upper body, which made his muscles tense, as if he had deliberately worn a small one. With a haughty look on his face, he came over and teased, "China Yang, what are you doing here?"? Not back to San Francisco yet? Matthew followed with a sardonic look, holding his white girlfriend, a woman of average looks and stature, while Terence Ben's girlfriend, a black girl with a fluffy head, a sausage mouth, and two big earrings, followed with a look of watching the show. What business is it of yours that I am here? Wang Yang was dismissive of him. This guy was as strong as a bull, but he was just a bitch on the mouth, but he was a very soft egg when he started fighting. He sneered, "Didn't I beat him enough last time?" Staring at Wang Yang as soon as he entered the store, Terence Ben suddenly saw Jessica. Jessica's "angel face, devil body" immediately made his eyes shine. He was stunned and praised: "Oh, my God, beautiful girl!" Matthew over there was also stunned. Terence Ben looked at Wang Yang in disbelief. "You're not in the same group, are you?" Matthew also looked puzzled tunnel: "Is it Yang's girlfriend?"? Ha-ha With that, they all laughed sarcastically, feeling that Jessica was just a passing customer and had nothing to do with Wang Yang. However,plastic pallet manufacturer, the scene in which they expected the beautiful woman to shrug her shoulders and say "no" did not appear. Not only did it not appear, but what shocked them was that the beautiful woman actually smiled and put her hands around Wang Yang's arms, and the whole person was close to him. binpallet.com
PeggyMcKeen non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
director