Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Pubblica un tuo articolo (Dolce) Hai costruito il tuo acquario o un accessorio? Hai avuto esperienze di allevamento o riproduzione? Stai pensando di scrivere un articolo sull’acquariofilia dolce per renderlo disponibile a tutti? Questa è la sezione adatta (per ulteriori info leggi il messaggio “In evidenza” all’interno).

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 02-09-2022, 07:25   #1
cinque
Batterio

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Promise each other with body (female NP)

Ye Qinghong looked at him quietly for a long time before he chuckled and said, "Well, whatever you like." With these words, he bowed his head and kissed the half-naked chest of the man in front of him, which made the man tremble all over again. It took him a long time to get down to the table and pour the wine. Ye Qinghong leaned against the bedpost, watching the man's exquisite body wrapped in a bright red wedding dress, walking with all kinds of amorous feelings, is really a rare and wonderful person. But look at him like this is not to kill themselves, so can not help but sigh, he is not a master of pity. Ren Qingqing carried Ye Qinghong on his back to pour wine, secretly took out the powder from his pocket and sprinkled some in a wine glass, shaking his hands because of nervousness. But when he thought of his mother and the business of the whole Ren family, he forced himself to calm down and went to the bedside with a glass of wine. Ye Qinghong slightly squinted at the man in front of him and saw that his watery apricot eyes looked flustered. His shellfish teeth nibbled his pink lips. He trembled and said, "My wife, this glass of wine is for you. I hope everything goes well after you drink it." Then he blushed and lowered his head. Beauty is so sweet, how can I not drink as a wife? Ye Qinghong teased and took the man by the hand, lifting the half-covered wedding dress and stroking his greasy waist. Um. Uh "Don't." Ren Qingqing's body trembled, and the wine in his hand almost spilled. In the panic,metal racking systems, he had to turn aside and escape, saying only, "My wife is so big.." People, drink wine first, and then love. Serve you again. __________________ Ladies and gentlemen, I wrote this female article on the spur of the moment one afternoon. Thank you for your favor. That JJ seems to be very unstable recently. Yesterday,radio shuttle racking, I updated this article, but another article dropped more than 30 million. Cough, it's really terrible. So please give me a score after reading it. Only with your support can I make up for the trauma of my weak heart. Wedding Candle (Part Two) The man in front of Ye Qinghongfeng did not forget to persuade himself to drink. He already knew that the wine must have been added with seasonings. He also remembered that he had been killed in his previous life. So he felt a burst of ruthlessness in his heart. The strength of groping in his hands was aggravated. He pinched and pinched until he was sweating and panting, and most of the wine in his hands was scattered. Seeing that the plan of poisoned wine was about to be destroyed in a moment, he hurried to restrain himself, but leaned softly against Ye Qinghong's arms and said, "My wife, you should drink the wine." Hearing this, Ye Qinghong's deep phoenix eyes flashed sharply, and he knocked the wine cup in the man's hand to the ground. In the broken porcelain, he saw that the wine was scattered on the green brick with a "splash" of light smoke. It was really a very powerful poison. Ren Qingqing knew it was not good when he left the glass, but he could only watch the wine fall to the ground, and he only felt a chill in his heart, metal racking systems ,heavy duty rack manufacturers, and then he knew it was over. Looking at the blue smoke that gradually dispersed on the ground, Ye Qinghongfeng's eyes were infected with a layer of ferocious anger. Her bright red lips were lightly raised, showing a dangerous smile. She stuck it in the ear of the man in front of her and hissed: "So you, this beauty, are changed from a poisonous scorpion. It's my life, eh?!" With these words, he tore open the man's messy clothes, pulled out the red belt around his waist, pressed him down on the bed, and tied the pair of jade wrists firmly to the bedpost. Ren Qingqing was surprised and afraid. Unexpectedly, the legendary sick daughter of Ye's parents was so ferocious that she had been exposed for killing her. Looking at this situation, I'm afraid she will die tonight. As a result, the heart can not help but be aggrieved and afraid, tears can not stop the flow down. It turned out that the laws of Qifeng were very strict, especially the punishment of men was cruel. A man like Ren Qingqing who murdered his wife will be sentenced to death once he is verified, and he will be stripped naked and hung in front of the city gate for three days before he dies. No matter how strong a man is, he can't stand such a big insult.
Looking at Ye Qinghong's angry eyes, the tenderness in his eyes had completely turned into ice. The man felt cold in his heart and closed his eyes in despair. His snow-white and greasy upper body was naked in the cold air, shivering constantly. Just then, there was a sudden sound of footsteps outside the door, and then I heard the voice of Grandmother Li ringing outside in panic: "Master Ye, please spare my son. He is still young and knows everything. Everything is done by the old slave. Master Ye, spare my life." It turned out that Li Rugong had never left. He had just secretly eavesdropped outside the window. At first, he was on tenterhooks. But later, when he heard the sound of the broken wine cup and Ye Qinghong's words, he knew that the matter had been exposed. Then he heard his son crying in a low voice, so he was in a panic and rushed over. Ye Qinghong was angry at this time, and as soon as she heard the voice of the old man, she glared at the man crying out of breath on the bed, turned around and came to the door and pulled it open. Li Rugong outside was so impatient that he threw himself on the door, but he didn't want the door to open suddenly. He had bound feet again, so he was unstable. "Ouch!" He threw himself on the floor of the house. Looking at Li Rugong, who had fallen to the ground for a long time and couldn't get up, Ye Qinghong's eyes and mouth were full of contempt. She couldn't help sneering: "Why are you so impatient?"? Uh You broke into the bridal chamber of the newlyweds! Li Rugong's intestines were almost broken, only to vent his anger, coupled with Ye Qinghong's frosty words, he could only open his mouth but could not speak. Ren Qingqing cried out of breath on the bed. At this time, he saw that his dowry Maw wanted to rescue him, but he fell to the ground in a mess. He was both painful and angry. What's more, his spoiled son was stripped of his clothes and tied to the bed at this time. He was even more shy. So he had the idea of suicide and cried,push back racking system, "Don't talk nonsense, Maw." All these things are done by me alone, and have nothing to do with others! There's Lord Ye here. You can't rush in. Go out quickly! &290; kingmoreracking.com
cinque non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
body , female , promise