Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Pubblica un tuo articolo (Dolce) Hai costruito il tuo acquario o un accessorio? Hai avuto esperienze di allevamento o riproduzione? Stai pensando di scrivere un articolo sull’acquariofilia dolce per renderlo disponibile a tutti? Questa è la sezione adatta (per ulteriori info leggi il messaggio “In evidenza” all’interno).

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 24-08-2022, 03:21   #1
Salmons
Protozoo

Città: 22
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Love your wife as much as life

Sect Leader! Master! Xia Yinqiu galloped to catch a piece of clothes corner of Wang Zhitie and taught him and Qingqing to stop. Where is the Sect Leader going? When we are subordinates, we should follow around. Wang Chih-tieh said coldly, "I've just made it clear to Dharma Protector Lei. Don't bother, Miss." Xia Yinqiu looked at Lei Hengyi, what news did she just miss? "The Sect Leader has ordered that no one should follow them. He will accompany his wife to visit Mount Tai and other places of interest, and meet her at the Zhaozhou Bridge in ten days." Lei Heng bit his lip to suppress a laugh and raised his eyebrows at the same time. His forbearance annoyed Xia Yinqiu even more. "That's for you, not for me." Her voice of chagrin came to Wang Zhitie's ears, sobbing and complaining, hoping that he would withdraw his order and save her face. "The Sect Leader has ordered that no one should follow. Are you not a person?" It was Lei Hengyi who opened his mouth. "You," the damn man, are trying to make her angry. Qingqing almost laughed. Lei Hengyi is really funny. Wang Zhitie felt that they had made enough trouble. It was rare for the leader of his gang to go out to visit the mountains and rivers. Should he be limited by his subordinates? They'd better be sensible. "If the four of you are traveling together, you might as well take advantage of this opportunity to look around and broaden your knowledge." The gang leader gave them a step down, so as not to be called impersonal. Wang Zhitie forbears and helps each other! "What the Sect Leader said is absolutely true." "Cousin, we will obey the orders of the Sect Leader," echoed Shifuwa, who knows how to read people's faces. Why don't we go together on the same trip? When six people go together,Plastic Spray Bottles Wholesale, it's not only lively, but they can also help each other. Hsia Yin-chiu, with a frail look, said, "The Sect Leader doesn't know that my cousin and I were born weak. Unlike those vulgar women, we can't learn to play with swords. We only learn a little internal strength to strengthen our physical strength. When we meet bad people, we can't do anything about it.". We can't move an inch without protection. In fact,Oil Dropper Bottle, Aimei is afraid of training her hands and feet. Call me vulgar in a roundabout way? Qingqing frowned. Wang Zhitie said, "Dharma Protector Lei and Doctor Hua, do you believe I will kick you out of the Tianlong Gang right away?" Why? Master! Hua Shaojie lost his voice. "If you two big men take a girl on a long journey, and you take her out safely, you have to bring her back to the chief rudder without any injury. Only in this way can you be worthy of the summer protector." Wang Zhitie said, "It's obvious that you have failed in your duty. Miss Xia has no confidence in you. She thinks that you two can't protect them thoroughly. Then why did the" Tianlong Gang "raise you rice worms?" Just as Hua Shaojie was about to argue, Lei Hengyi said quickly, "Sect Leader, please feel at ease and take the first step with your wife. Ten days later, we will meet at the Zhaozhou Bridge. My subordinates will guarantee that they will be unharmed." Hua Shaojie also hurriedly made a statement. "Master, your subordinates should protect Miss Xia with their own lives." It's not that serious! However, Uv Gel Nail Polish Bottle ,Serum Bottle With Dropper, Wang Zhitie cunningly showed a happy smile and took his wife on the road. "Sect Leader.." Xia Yinqiu wanted to stay for the second time, but was blocked by Lei Hengyi's arm. She glared angrily at the nuisance. "Get out of the way!"! I want to follow the Sect Leader. "You're a heartless woman. You've wasted my time with Dr. Hua taking care of you two sisters, but you want to get me and Dr. Hua kicked out of the Dragon Gang." Lei Hengyi is quite critical. What are you afraid of? If I put in a good word for you, the Sect Leader will take back the order. "Are you confident in your charm?" "I'm not proud, but God has given me the conditions to be proud." If the color is not charming, people will be fascinated. " "Wahahaha.." Lei Heng laughed. My God! How can someone be so self-righteous? The leader is indifferent to your charm. Even a fool can see that he only loves the leader's wife. Do you still have the face to deceive yourself and others? What kind of fool are you, Hsia Yin-chiu? "Shut the *** up!" She was very angry. Her beauty gave her confidence, and she was praised to the sky when she was young, and she wanted all the men to yield under her skirt. "If you dare to look down on me, I'll be the leader's wife for you in six months!" Interesting! Interesting Lei Hengyi laughed even more. "I bet you won't make it. There's still a 30% chance of becoming Mrs. Lei. Only 30%!". "Fart your mother!" Xia Yinqiu once again shouted with anger.
"If you don't agree, how about a bet?" The bet is the bet! I will win, and I will never marry a tortoise bastard like you. To marry her most hated Lei Hengyi, it would be better to be a nun, at least not to be angry to death. Lei Hengyi's eyes are bright. On the way to marriage, show your magic to each other! Overlapping pines, clouds and smoke set off, changing thousands of times, when the wind blows the pines, the mountains sing and the valleys respond, which makes people feel fascinated, as if they were left alone. "It's a pity that you should give up such a beautiful woman." Ching-ching, however, uttered the words to kill the scenery and said in a very strange voice, "But it's a good thing you gave up. Strange to say, as soon as I saw the way she spoke, I couldn't help but feel my hands itch and want to hit someone!" For the record, she's not violent! "So I will never marry her, because I have the same feeling as you, and I am afraid that one day I really can't help beating her." Wang Zhitie shook his head and laughed, and he always advocated that men should not hit women. "Isn't it said that the hero is sad about the beauty?" "Just pretend I'm not a hero." "No way!" She took the initiative to snuggle up. "Brother Tie is my eternal hero." "Finally, say something nice. Well, go on." Qingqing laughed and punched him. It's gone! If you say something good, let's hear it. "Madam, I'm really fascinated by your demeanor today. I was worried that Hsia Yin-chiu's self-talk would make you angry. You've been able to be patient, and you've really made a lot of progress." He said in a general way. She giggled and said, "Thanks to Miss Shi's quick hands and feet, I pulled Miss Xia out of the pavilion. I found that my stomach was really small. I couldn't stand women eyeing my husband covetously.". To tell you the truth, I should thank my husband for not being fascinated by beauty. Otherwise,Glass Cream Jars, with my middleman posture, how can I compete with those two sisters? Qingqing is Frank and outspoken without any affectation. "Silly Ching!" He smiled warmly at his wife. Your beauty is typical of what I hope to get. I have no patience with a woman who is too beautiful. To put it crudely, you and I are bastards looking at green beans and seeing eye to eye! &290; penghuangbottle.com
Salmons non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
life , love , wife