Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Le tue foto Hai fatto una macro spettacolare o una bella foto ad un pesce o perchè no ad un altro soggetto comunque inerente alla natura (un animale, un fiore, ecc.)? Non esitare a farcela vedere, riceverai commenti e suggerimenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 02-09-2022, 07:47   #1
YeCheng
Protozoo

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Super thief

In Xiao Hua's body is only a string of digital gold coins, to Lina's hands into bags of heavy gold coins, Lina looked at the table full of gold coins, smiling. Given the money, Xiao Hua eagerly waiting for the reward, Lena is not ambiguous, handed over a medal to come over: "Take it, this is your reward!"! In the future, the thieves' union will be your home. If you have any difficulties, you can come to talk to me. Of course, it's just a talk. System prompt: Congratulations on completing the task "Great Mission"! System prompt: your level has been raised to 21! System prompt: your level has been raised to 22! System Tip: You earn the Thief Class Medal "Inheritance of Thieves" and you become a Junior Thief! Inheritance of Thieves (Order of the First Order): Constitution + 10 Strength + 10 Agility + 10 Wisdom + 10 Spirit + 10 Lucky + 1 Charm + 1 Effect: 5% increased movement speed in stealth, 1% increased stealing success against players, 2% increased stealing success against NPCs. Is this 3 million worth it? Not to mention the experience of two levels, as long as you have money, you can try to bomb it, but the attributes of the medal make Xiao Hua very entangled. The + 10 attribute in that row can be ignored. He is sure that he can get the medal of all attributes above + 8 after the task is completed. The attributes behind are very good, but they are all numbers of 1 and 2. It is difficult for him to expect the effect. Perhaps it will get better in the future, Xiao Hua secretly comforted himself in his heart. Every ten levels have an advanced task to do, the completion can improve the attributes of the medal and the maximum limit of the highest attributes, this 3 million,whirlpool bathtub, as an investment to buy lottery tickets! "You look as if you are dissatisfied with the reward I gave you." Lena was a little unhappy and said, "How about I replace you with another one?" "Oh, thank you, Miss Lena, for your kindness. No, I'm satisfied!" The NPC is angry, 99% no good things happen, Xiao Hua will not take this risk,outdoor hot tub, the value of 3 million medals, dark gold equipment is only the price, in case of more rubbish than this back, he will squat to the corner of the circle. By the way, Miss Lena, what about this junior thief? Remembering that there was another reward that he had never seen before, Xiao Hua asked curiously. Oh, this, when the rogue apprentice completes a certain task and gets enough contribution, he will be promoted to the junior rogue. Junior rogues can receive more quests in the guild, and the requirements of the quests will be reduced. Xiao Hua nodded, when the test players are anxious to practice open up wasteland, very few people will take the task in the professional union, because as we all know, endless swimming pool ,endless swimming pool, in the hands of this kind of big NPC, generally there will be no high reward task, there is no one to brush the task, so Xiao Hua did not know that there is a system of promotion because of doing the task within the union. He was a millionaire when he stepped through the shabby door, and a super pauper when he walked out. It would be hard to find a man with less money than him in Piaoxuecheng. I had planned to learn all the skills I could learn after I got the task, but now I have become a pauper, but I don't have to think about it until the next time. Fortunately, he prepared the equipment and medicine before he came to the thieves' guild, otherwise it would be too late to regret! Walking to the warehouse, Xiao Hua saved the deadly poison prescription and the remaining magic bombs in the warehouse. One skill card was enough. When he was ready to save the extra one in the warehouse, Xiao Hua suddenly remembered that what if he stole something from the frost dragon, but exploded it when he died? Before, I just wanted to get the compulsory skill card, but I forgot to ask for a substitute card from Lao Fei to defend myself. Although the probability of falling is very small, but this matter can not be said to be funny, the problem is that he is poor, where is the money to buy a substitute card? After thinking about it, Xiao Hua still sent a message to Lao Fei. At the worst, he would auction the deadly and highly toxic prescription. Anyway, he could not use it. Lao Fei quickly replied to the message: "The demand for substitute cards is too big, and we don't have them in stock here.". I guess it's the same in other places. There is no way, Xiao Hua scratched his head and gave up the idea of a substitute card.
After putting on the leather armor of King Slyme, Xiao Hua took out "True False Image" and clicked to learn. Real Feint (Limit): Summons a real Feint (This is a real Feint, how real?) At a cost of 1/3 of the total MP? Perhaps one day you will feel that you are the false image, the false image is you! ! This illusion has half the attack power of the real body. It is unacceptable to restore skills and use any medicines. It has all the skills of the real body. It has its own skills, self-explosion and illusion. Cooldown: 3 minutes. Cannot continue summoning until the illusion is dead. Self-Explosion (Low Level): An inhuman human explosion that inflicts 500 damage to all creatures within three meters of it. Illusion (Low Level): Creates an illusion that confuses the enemy. This illusion has no attack power and will disappear upon any attack. Duration: 1 minute. Cooldown: 2 minutes. Xiao Hua looked at the moment of skill introduction, many evil ideas came up! Taking out a group of magic bombs from the warehouse and putting them back in his backpack, Xiao Hua went out of the city and found a place where there was no one around more than ten levels of monsters to refresh not far away. A false image of reality! A figure appears silently out of thin air, appearance, height, clothing, equipment, and Xiao Hua's character image is exactly the same, even the expression is general! Looking at this illusion, Xiao Hua felt a magic mirror standing in front of him! How to control this illusion? When Xiao Hua had this problem in his mind, he suddenly felt a faint dizziness in his head. The time of dizziness was very short, as if it was only a moment of absence. But when Xiao Hua came to his senses, he found that his perspective had changed, and his consciousness had shifted to the illusion! And the original body, standing in place motionless standing! It's amazing! Xiao Hua tried to control the hands and feet of the fake body, feeling exactly the same as controlling the real body, no difference at all. The attributes of the body, in addition to the attack less half, the name becomes not to steal a wife (false), other attributes are completely the same as the real body,Whirlpool bathtub, then looked at the backpack, there is really a backpack, the things inside are completely consistent with the real body!. monalisa.com
YeCheng non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
super , thief