Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Saper comprare (Dolce) In questa sezione potrai chiedere DOVE reperire un animale o un prodotto acquaristico, fare segnalazioni su arrivi nei negozi, chiedere consigli su negozi on-line e non, proporre acquisti di gruppo e lasciare commenti sulle tue esperienze al riguardo.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 31-08-2022, 04:45   #1
Norman C. Hom
Bannato

Città: xc
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Rebirth 1998 full version

"Then at least give me a reason." &290; Yu Wenqi, a hothead, said angrily when he heard Lu Wei say so. I don't want to give you an explanation, lest you call me a moralist, but of course we can't do nothing. Lu Wei said, thinking about it, and an idea slowly came to his mind. Tell me. How do we do that? &290; When Yu Wenqi heard Lu Wei say he wanted to take action, he immediately became excited. First, our new Chinese website. $ $Need to act now. The website put up slogans of strong protest and columns of mourning for the three martyrs on the page, and opened a special essay solicitation channel to solicit works on patriotic themes. Said Lu Wei. En, this method is good, our website at present influence face is very big, such protest means can receive very good result certainly. Yu Wenqi said very happily. Moreover, I want to hold a concert in our school, invite some friends I know in the literary and artistic circle to participate together, express our love and support for the country in the form of music, and arouse people's patriotic enthusiasm. Lu Wei said firmly. Yes! The effect is much better than the parade. Everyone agreed with it very much. But will the school agree? Xiao Ling is a little worried about the tunnel. I think there should be no problem, so I will go to President Li now and discuss this matter with him. Said Lu Wei, turning around and making a new one. Internet cafes closed, Yu Wenhan they do not need to watch on the first floor,smart interactive whiteboard, have found a computer to watch the news on the Internet, Zhou Ming and Yu Wenqi according to Lu Wei's intention to carry out the website propaganda picture production. Lu Wei walked back to school on foot. As soon as he entered the campus, he felt the difference in the atmosphere of the school. The students he met were talking about almost all the news this morning, and their faces were full of indignation. Lu Wei secretly said in his heart, this is the student, ah, simple and enthusiastic, this enthusiasm,Interactive digital signage, can burst out of tremendous power, but if the guidance is not good, it is easy to bring great turmoil. I believe that President Li must be thinking about how to deal with this matter now, Lu Wei thought to himself. Lu Wei was right. At the moment, President Li was frowning in the large office chair of his principal's office, closing his eyes and thinking deeply. The index finger of his right hand was tapping rhythmically on the desk. As the leader of the school, the safety and stability of the school has always been his greatest concern. Students are easily impulsive. If they encounter such things, if they are not reasonably guided, they will go wrong. He is considering holding a meeting of all teachers and students in the evening to talk about the relevant requirements. There was a polite knock on the door. Principal Li opened his eyes and said, "Please come in." When he saw that it was Lu Wei who came in, he smiled and said, "It's Lu Wei. Come in quickly. What's the matter?" Lu Wei walked into the room, turned around and closed the door. He found a seat and sat down. He said, "Principal Li, interactive whiteboard prices ,face recognition identification, excuse me for a moment. I want to ask you something." "Oh, what instructions do not ask for instructions, there are any difficulties just say it, the school is not said?"? I will fully support you in developing your specialty. Principal Li laughed. Yes, Principal Li, I believe you also saw the news this morning. Lu Wei said slowly. Hearing Lu Wei mention this matter, Principal Li suddenly stopped and said, "Of course I heard about it. But Lu Wei, I have to remind you that the school's attitude towards this matter is that it does not approve of students taking radical actions, including demonstrations and so on. If you make a similar request, the school will certainly not agree." Principal Li said seriously. Principal Li, don't worry, I don't mean that, in fact, my idea is consistent with the school, excessive behavior is irrational, but everyone's excitement must also take some ways to alleviate, after all, blocking is better than dredging, I think so.. Lu Wei went on to say what he thought.
Listening to Lu Wei's words, President Li kept nodding his head gently. The more he listened, the more approving his eyes became. Especially when he heard that Lu Wei set the tone of the concert as patriotic and peaceful, it was very much in line with his appetite. Originally, his idea was to make some keynote speeches in each class, or to engage in some essay solicitation activities. But it was obvious that Lu Wei's proposal was better. Not only should the form be more abundant, but also it is helpful to enhance the image of the school. Especially when he heard Lu Wei say that he would invite some friends to come, President Li was looking forward to it very much, because he faintly heard the meaning of Lu Wei inviting Zhao Yiming. This is a great opportunity to get close to the top level. Hearing this, President Li's heart has settled this matter. Lu Wei, it's rare for you to consider so maturely. This method is good. The school fully agrees with it. I'll contact Mayor Huang again. If it can be a city-wide activity, the effect will be better. Principal Li said happily. Lu Wei, of course, knows that President Li is doing this because he wants to take the opportunity to enhance the social image of the school. But it is also a good thing for him to expand his influence to the society. He is also happy to see it. Although he has not thought of taking such an opportunity to improve his influence, it is always a good thing that such a concert with certain educational significance can be attended by more people. Thank you very much, Principal Li. If there is no problem, I will contact the relevant people. I will hand in the specific arrangements for the concert to the school as soon as possible. Said Lu Wei. I'll contact Mayor Huang right away and communicate this idea with him. I don't think it's a big problem. Lu Wei, you can do it freely. You have the backing of the school. Principal Li laughed. Yes, I see. Thank you, Principal Li. Then you are busy. I'll go first. Lu Wei said and turned out of the principal's office. Immediately, Lu Wei contacted Kong Xiangdong, Wei Xiaofan, Song Zuying, Zhu Hai, Jin Tielin and so on. To his delight, when he heard this idea,temperature check kiosk, several people strongly supported it. Kong Xiangdong, Song Zuying and Zhu Hai all agreed to come to assist in the performance. Jin Tielin agreed to bring a symphony orchestra from the Chinese Conservatory of Music as an accompaniment for performance or singing, which made Lu Wei overjoyed. hsdtouch.com
Norman C. Hom non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
1998 , full , rebirth , version