Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Le tue foto Hai fatto una macro spettacolare o una bella foto ad un pesce o perchè no ad un altro soggetto comunque inerente alla natura (un animale, un fiore, ecc.)? Non esitare a farcela vedere, riceverai commenti e suggerimenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 26-08-2022, 03:08   #1
HensonRuth
Protozoo

Città: sdsds
Acquariofilo: Dolce/Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Mei girl's escape notes

What he said was very sincere, and Gu Weinian still believed him. Besides, the bottom of the well is very cloudy and cold. Gu Weinian actually doesn't want to stay here at all. She suddenly couldn't help shivering. "Are you cold?" Asked Gu Xing. Gu Weinian nodded. "The sun is shining and the air is fine," said Gu. "I'll take you up." Gu Weinian didn't object this time. Gu Xing picked her up at the waist again, one hand clinging to the chain, two feet just along the chain lightly a few times, people will rub up. The two men soon got out of Suolongjing. Gu Weinian just stood still and saw that Gu Xing's white clothes were stained with blood. She didn't see it in the mine at that time. There was not much blood, only a few drops, but it was wet and not dry, bright red as before, and still new blood. "…" she said. Mr. Xing, is there anything strange in the well? Your clothes are stained with blood. Gu Xinghun doesn't care: "Nothing." As he spoke, there was blood on his fingertips again. Only then did Gu Weinian discover that he had a wound on his hand. She grabbed Gu Xing's hand and found several sharp cuts in his palm. Gu Xingdao said, "The iron chain has been rusting for a long time, and there are cracks in several places. I didn't see it. I caught it carelessly when I fell into the well." He had one hand, but he was supporting two people with great strength, and naturally he was cut. Fortunately, the wound is not deep. Gu Weinian felt deeply sorry: "I'm sorry." "What are you talking about?" Gu said. "Don't forget, you're me. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have jumped. Don't do anything stupid in the future. Gu Weinian only nodded cleverly. Her appearance made Gu Xing want to reach out and pat her on the head and touch her supple black hair by the way. She looks really beautiful. He felt that way from the first day he entered the prime minister's mansion. She did not reject him, nor was she wary of him. She was always sincere, not hypocritical, and very sincere. As time went by, she knew more about him and respected him as a brother. Whatever he said, she answered obediently. In her heart, he was just a brother. That's all. The tension just outside the well had passed, and their brother and sister had not seen it. Because Gu Xing had already ordered the villagers to be released. But because they had arrested people for no reason, the villagers were still very alert to Gu Xing and his party. "Why do you arrest people?" Asked a villager. Chief Xing also said,Steel investment casting, "Young man, what is your background? You should report it, right?" Gu Xing has become a high and cold look: "What is my background? You don't have to take care of it.". You just need to know that I'm here to take care of you. Suddenly, a waist card shot out of his hand. The card seemed to have eyes. It flew straight to Chief Xing and landed squarely in his hand. "Have you seen it clearly?" Asked Gu Xing. Chief Xing soon saw the waist card clearly. That's Ochi's Waist Token. "I've been ordered to come here to look for someone," said Gu Xing. "You don't need to know who I'm looking for." Chief Xing immediately dropped his hand and said, "Yes." "Give me back my waist card." Chief Xing came forward respectfully, holding the waist card in both hands and returning it. Gu Xing took the waist card, put it away, and suddenly said, "However, if you must know who I'm looking for, I can tell you openly.". It's all right. Chief Xing's face turned white at once. He didn't want to know Ochi's secret at all. Gu Xing's fierce momentum received a lot, leisurely smile: "It really doesn't matter." Xing still shook his head desperately. Gu Xing sighed: "Then forget it." Villagers do not know fierce, someone asked: "Who are you looking for?"? If you want to find someone, CNC machining parts ,alloy die casting, why arrest our people? "I'm looking for the Flying Eagle General Zhou Jun and the Flying Tiger General Long Gang," said Gu Xing. Chief Xing breathed a sigh of relief. It turned out that this matter was really not a secret, and this Lord Xing was really not afraid to let people know. Zhou Jun? Long Gang? The two names are familiar. Gu Weinian thought for a moment and asked, "But Zhou Jun, who destroyed Tieliang City in those days?"? General Long Gang, but the general who captured Dahuai Mountain? Because Zhou Jun is good at using the art of war, he is brave and skillful, and he can fight skillfully, so he is nicknamed General Eagle. Long Gang was also nicknamed General Flying Tiger because of his bravery in battle. These two generals used to fight north and south for Tai, Zu and Ye, which can be described as great military exploits, and now they are also famous figures. Although it is not comparable to Gu, it is definitely a hero of a generation.
Strangely enough, after assisting Tai, Zu, and Ye to settle down in the Central Plains, these two were soon demobilized and returned to the fields and mountains. Tai, Zu and Ye could not keep him, so they had to let him hang up their crowns and leave. But now that I think about it, it's not a wise decision. Gu Xiang continued to be an official, but as a result, he was sent to the frontier by the whole family? Had it not been for Emperor Wenzhi's accession to the throne, the Gu family would still be eating mud and loess in the frontier. Gu Weinian asked, "Why is Lord Xing looking for these two generals?" Is it the meaning of today? Tai and Zu couldn't find it, so Emperor Wenzhi continued to look for it. The father and son still attach great importance to the two generals. "You don't have to ask," said Gu Xing. Mainly, he couldn't say it in front of so many people. Gu Weinian nodded and asked, "Have you found Lord Xing?" No wonder Gu Xing couldn't find them this time. It turned out that when she was asleep in the Red Gorge, he was afraid that he had other business. Thinking of this, Gu Weinian could not help sighing deeply, if only she had not fallen asleep at that time. For such a long time, she would have run far away. Gu Xing couldn't find her even if he wanted to. This can be good, she and Xue Shaohe meddle here, good dead not dead then met Gu Xing. But big brother got promoted fast enough. You can get a job from the emperor so soon. In this way, Gu Weinian could not help but be a little happier. The busier Gu Xing is, the better he is. The busier he is, the less he cares about her. Listening to Gu Weinian's question, Gu said, "No.". However, I followed the places where the two generals lived in seclusion, inquired all the way, and found that they probably brought their former subordinates and their families to the suburbs of Chunping County to reclaim farmland and settle down again. Gu Xing is Gu Xing, others have been looking for so long can not find people, he came out, just a few days of kung fu will find here. As Gu Weinian thought this,Investment casting parts, his heart suddenly moved and he said, "Lord Xing, what do General Zhou and General Long look like? Do you have a portrait?" &290; autoparts-dx.com
HensonRuth non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
escape , girl , mei , notes