Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 31-08-2022, 05:06   #1
Helen G. Moreno
Bannato

Città: xc
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Picturesque landscape (published book)

Childe Qi blinked his sour eyes and said, "Fang Zhengyang loves his wife as much as his life. His wife has given birth to two daughters for him. Naturally, they are treasures in his hands. Needless to say, the eldest daughter is beautiful. I think the youngest daughter will not be too bad. It's just that the youngest daughter has always been mysterious and no one has ever seen her. Fang Zhengyang protects her so much that he loves her most.". Today does not appear, I do not feel that she is shameful, but feel that Fang Zhengyang intentionally does not let us see her. On the other hand, even if this Fang Ruoxi is really defective and a fool, if anyone can marry her, will the Fang family treat him badly? And the Li family naturally. Foolish dementia, spend not much for the first time to hear people say so in the back of their own, the heart is not quite taste. "I believe it's the former," he said. Hua Wuduo was startled to think that they had guessed the truth very well, but he was very disdainful. He said, "You should think in a good way. Maybe that Fang Ruoxi really looks like a ghost. Let's not talk about that. I'm here to tell you that I'm afraid someone is going to harm you. You should be more careful." "When he heard this, he said with a faint smile," I know. She was stunned and didn't ask him what he knew? Having said what she had to say, she got up to go. But he grabbed his sleeve and looked back. "It's so late at night," he said. "Where are you going with a bundle on your back?"? It's better to live here than to live in an inn. You can save some money. Yes, Hua Wuduo readily agreed. Qinghuaju was not too big. There was only one guest room except for Childe Qi, Childe Qi, the servants and the bodyguards. After the servants had cleaned the room,Inflatable indoor park, they asked Hua Wuduo to go in. Hua Wuduo just wanted to change his mask to sleep when he heard someone knocking at the door. He raised his voice and asked, "Who?" Outside the door came the voice of the childe: "I." He brought in a pot of warm wine and poured a glass for everyone. "Cheers," he said. The two of them drank together, and the childe filled the wine for them. So one cup after another. "Are you sure you won't come with me tomorrow?" Asked the young man. "Well, I have my own place to go," said Hua Wuduo. However, I have promised to repair, and I will go to the capital to see you next spring. "Where are you going?" "I want to go to Jiangnan." "Why?" "Avoid the cold,inflatable air dancer, and the south of the Yangtze River is peaceful, not as chaotic as other places." "There is Song Zixing in the south of the Yangtze River." "Ah, he is not to be feared." "Why are you suddenly not afraid of him?" "When he and I bury the hatchet and become friends, friends will not be afraid." "Do you believe that he is really friends with you?" My intuition tells me that he is sincere. By the way, did you come to Luoyang this time to marry Fang Ruoxi? "Fang Ruoxi is dispensable to me." "Then why did you come?" The childe smiled faintly and said nothing. In fact, you are for Fang Ruoxi, aren't you? What if she really looks like a ghost or a fool? Childe Kui shook his head and said with a smile, "The latter is absolutely impossible. The former depends on the situation. If she looks really ugly, I can't accept it. I'm very picky, you know." "What if she is very beautiful and clever?" Asked Hua Wuduo. Childe Kui looked at her, a moment in the eyes of a complex look, suddenly called softly: "Not much?" "Hm?" Hua Wuduo suddenly did not dare to continue to look at him, so he looked away. Listen to him to whisper: "I regard you as my brothers and feet all the time, you know, Inflatable dry slide ,large inflatable water slide, the clothes can be changed frequently, brothers and feet cannot however." Hua Wuduo was stunned. He smiled and patted his son on the shoulder. "You're my brother, too," he said. "Don't use internal force." With a smile in her eyes, the childe waved off her raging claws on her shoulders like a fly and said, "Let's drink!" The candlelight flickered, the flagon was empty, and it fell lazily on the table, and no one paid any attention to it. He looked at her on the table and smiled, showing a row of white teeth and a narrow eye, and she looked at him on the table and smiled, showing a narrow eye and a row of white teeth.
So, for a long time.. He stretched out his hand and scratched her nose. She stretched out her hand to scratch, but he dodged. He seemed to have a playful heart. He stretched out his hand to scratch again. She scratched again, and he scratched again. She stretched out two hands to grasp his hand in the palm of her hand. The warm touch made him slightly stunned. Just as he was a little bleary-eyed, she saw her white teeth and smiled. Suddenly, she pulled his finger into her mouth and bit it hard. He was surprised, in pain, blushing, his neck was thick, his teeth were grinning, and he struggled crazily. She managed to free her fingers from under her teeth. She was jumping and shaking her hands, and crying loudly. Then she got up laughing, opened the door, and strode out refreshed. But after a few steps, she suddenly stopped. She scratched her hair and said with chagrin, "No, this is my room. It's him who should go." He was stunned, forgot the pain on his fingers, looked at her back, and suddenly thought. As soon as she turned around, she met his eyes and could not help but be slightly stunned. She never thought the Childe would look at her like that. But it was only for a moment, as if it had just been her illusion, when she saw him exaggeratedly pointing at herself and laughing: "Fool, the best fool in the world!"! Ha-ha Seeing that he was laughing and pointing at herself with trembling fingertips, she was so angry that she jumped up and came to him in the blink of an eye. With both hands, she put his fingers under her teeth again and bit them hard. Ah In the dark night, there was a scream like killing a pig. Childe Qi, who was already asleep in the front yard, suddenly sat up and looked around blankly. "Whose woman is having a baby?" She asked. No turning back Hua Wuduo had always been used to going her own way. Before she left, she naturally did not say goodbye to Childe Qi and Childe Qi. The next day, before dawn, she left. Heaven and earth are big, and it seems that she always comes and goes alone. Sometimes I feel lonely, but more often I feel carefree. Dad came to look for her last night and asked her where she was going. She told him the truth. Dad just smiled and said nothing more. Suddenly, he was a little dispirited and said, "When birds grow up,Inflatable water park factory, they always fly high. You have to go your own way after all." When she heard this, she was confused, but her father had already left. joyshineinflatables.com
Helen G. Moreno non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
book , landscape , picturesque , published