Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Saper comprare (Dolce) In questa sezione potrai chiedere DOVE reperire un animale o un prodotto acquaristico, fare segnalazioni su arrivi nei negozi, chiedere consigli su negozi on-line e non, proporre acquisti di gruppo e lasciare commenti sulle tue esperienze al riguardo.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 31-08-2022, 04:49   #1
Norman C. Hom
Bannato

Città: xc
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
White, Rich and Beautiful in the Sixties (Rebirth Space)

After his son and daughter-in-law left, Gao Jiaxing stood where he was and couldn't help laughing out loud. He really went back more and more. Just think of oneself after coming back, Xia Xiao has been taking care of the stone, Gao Jiaxing heart on the hidden bitterness ah, before the son and daughter were born one after another, and he just compete for favor, now grandson is the same. How can this grandson have such a good eye? He only sticks to Xia Xiao. When Xia Xiao came out, he looked at Gao Jiaxing standing still. He didn't know what he was thinking. He immediately went over and said, "Why don't you go to breakfast? Did you hurt yourself?" "You're not ignoring me." Gao Jiaxing hummed, and when he came back, he found that he was completely out of favor, which was really a bad feeling. Since the birth of his son and daughter, his position in the family has been behind, his grandson came out, his position has to be behind again and again, now Xia Xiao only cares about his son and grandson, all ignore him. I didn't ignore you. I just took the stone to dinner. Let's go. Is there any injury? I'll rub the medicine for you. Xia Xiao pulled Gao Jiaxing toward the house. Gao Jiaxing likes Xia Xiao to be good to him, although it is impossible to be good to him alone, but he hopes in his heart that he is the first, not the last. I don't know if I'm getting old. Anyway, as I get older,Grey Marble Slab, Gao Jiaxing misses Xia Xiao more and more. He will let Xia Xiao pull into the room and say, "My wife, my wife, we are one. In the future, my son and grandson will be behind me." "Even if my son is young, my grandson is still young, and I have the nerve to argue with a one-year-old child." Xia Xiao was speechless and said,Nero Marquina Marble Slab, "Don't you like stones very much?" "Like is one thing, but the premise is that he can not dominate you, but also do not let me close, you are my wife." Gao Jiaxing felt that in front of his daughter-in-law, his sons and grandchildren all stood aside. Sure enough, people say that old children are right, you. Xia Xiao laughed. I'm only in my fifties. I'm in the prime of life. My son can't beat me. You always say I'm old. Gao Jiaxing was discontented. You're not old. I'm old, okay? Xia Xiao was speechless. Xiaoxiao is not old either. Xiaoxiao is young. She stands with her daughter and daughter-in-law like a sister. Gao Jiaxing sat down and took off his clothes. Xia Xiao looked at her strong chest, but did not see any bruises. "Where is the wound?" He asked. "It hurts here." Gao Jiaxing pointed to his chest. Xia Xiao took Zheng Xianghong's self-made potion and was planning to rub it on Gao Jiaxing. Gao Jiaxing avoided it and said, "What I hurt is my heart. I want to kiss." "Roll," Xia Xiao gave Gao Jiaxing a look. "You see, Xiaoxiao," said Gao Jiaxing, "you are becoming more and more impatient with me now." Gao Jiaxing murmured twice before he took out clean clothes from the cabinet and changed them, while Xia Xiao threw his undershirt and the clothes he had changed yesterday into the washing machine. When I have no patience with you, Artificial Marble Slabs ,white marble mosaic, you are not serious, so your soldiers see you like this, but also have to be surprised. "You're not my soldier. You're my wife." Gao Jiaxing took Xia Xiao by the hand and said, "I'll rest for more than twenty days and stay with you at home. But you have to let me accompany you. I've been put aside by you because I only care about stones." "Well, after dinner, I'll go to the company and visit the construction site. Would you like to go with me?" Xia Xiao asked. "Good," Gao Jiaxing answered happily. The building has not been built yet. Go to the company to have a look, and go to the construction site to look around. After a while, Xia Xiao and Gao Jiaxing arrived at the dining room. Feiyang and Li Min planned to take the children out for a walk. Gao Jiaxing agreed very much: "It's time to take the children out for a walk. Take advantage of the rare holiday to accompany your wife and children." But the stone is not willing to follow Feiyang and Li Min to go, clinging to Xia Xiao, Gao Jiaxing gritted his teeth, how all feel that this big grandson is a bit annoying now. Stone, go out to play with mom, dad and sister. Xia Xiao advised the stone. Stone refused, "Grandma." "Let's go to the Ocean Zoo." Li Minwu looked at the stone. I want grandma. Stone still doesn't want to. It's not like he hasn't seen the Ocean Zoo. Feiyang is not reluctant: "Then mom and dad, the stone is left to you." "All right then." Xia Xiao can only answer. After breakfast, Feiyang and Li Min left with Beibei, and Feiyue's family was ready to go out.
Xia Xiao said to Feiyue and Ye Jia, "you don't prepare anything when you take your children out." "There are clothes and diapers and paper towels." As soon as Feiyue's words fell, Xia Xiao said helplessly: "Milk bottle, milk powder, sweat towel, and thin towel quilt should also be prepared, otherwise the child will be blown." Ye Jia said, "You don't have to prepare a bottle of milk powder. I can feed it in the car." "It's always necessary to prepare some warm boiled water for the child to drink, and it won't be too troublesome to pack a little milk powder." As soon as Xia Xiao's words fell, Feiyue went to prepare again, "Mom should be more careful." Xia Xiao smiled, "when you are new parents, you naturally have no experience, and you will know after going out a few times." Watching Feiyue's family go out, Xia Xiaocai said to Gao Jiaxing, "Let's go. We're going out, too." Chapter 581 our family is going to have a child prodigy. After a while, Xia Xiao and Gao Jiaxing took the stone to the company. The employees in the company were very familiar with the stone. When they saw the new face of Gao Jiaxing, they guessed that he was the chairman's man. Everyone greeted him and talked about it in private. When Xia Xiao worked, Gao Jiaxing took the stone to accompany Xia Xiao. Grandparents and grandchildren soon played together. Gao Jiaxing took the toy to play with the stone. Stone toys are very many, Xia Xiao did not buy toys for him, are sent by others. But the stone does not like these children to play with toys, look at a touch is not interested, the stone prefers to listen to the radio, listen to music, read and read. As for the toys, the stones were given to the younger sister Beibei and the younger brother Xiaoshu. Xia Xiao also knows that the stone is not an ordinary child, so from the birth of the stone, Xia Xiao has been teaching the stone to learn,Stone Honeycomb Panel, so the one-year-old stone is already very powerful. So Gao Jiaxing saw that the stone was not interested in toys, so he took a Tang poem and read it to the stone, but the stone was serious. forustone.com
Norman C. Hom non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
beautiful , rebirth , rich , sixties , space , white