Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 02-09-2022, 08:10   #1
MarieKitt
Protozoo

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
President of Kaixin Cool

"Hamburger, soup and French fries are three yuan altogether. I only eat one third of the hamburger. I only drink two or three mouthfuls of the soup. I want to eat the French fries, so.." Let's just say you're one and a half. Even if he is her boss, there is no reason to let him eat her lunch for free. Saar did not say a word, but looked straight at her with deep and unpredictable eyes. Did she say anything wrong? Xia Ying was looked at by Sa Er. I'm a little overwhelmed. You "You won't fire me because I don't invite you to lunch, will you?" Xia Ying asked nervously. She had forgotten that he controlled her life and death, but one and a half yuan was nothing to him, but to her, it was the money of a subway! But she can't lose her job because of this one and a half, the loss is too great! "Interesting.." Funny! "Saar burst out laughing.". What does he mean by "interesting", huh? Xia Ying suddenly had a bad feeling. There seemed to be something hidden in his elusive gaze, but she could not say it. The two female employees of the president's factory opened the gate of the square, talking and laughing, and what they saw was an unexpected big shot, which made them both surprised and happy. In order to avoid misunderstanding, Xia Ying hurriedly tidied up the table, bowed her head and whispered: "Count." I'll treat you. Then he reluctantly nodded to Saar and quickly left the scene. She had forgotten that this was a company. Fortunately, no one should have seen the scene just now. Otherwise,heavy duty metal racks, a small clerk in the general affairs department would sit with the president to eat and ask him to pay for it. People who did not know would think that there was some secret between her and him! But in fact, this scene, has aroused suspicion! FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 As soon as Juan, dressed in a beautiful and sexy black evening ceremony, entered the noisy venue, he decided to go to the food area first, eat a snack,asrs warehouse, and sacrifice to the temple of the five viscera who were hungry in order to wear beautiful clothes. As a result, he unexpectedly met her there. Xia Ying, what are you wearing? And wearing goggles. !” Seeing Xia Ying dressed in white and black trousers, plus a black vest, especially the big goggles on her face, Qiu An almost fainted. That's what waiters wear! "Of course I know how waiters dress, I mean.." Suddenly, Juan understood. "You didn't volunteer to be a waiter to make money, did you?" "You do know me." Xia Ying responded with a smile. How could she miss the lure of doubling her daily salary? Moreover, she specially chose the food area service, so that she could eat at any time when she was hungry, which was very convenient. Wearing glasses was to see the food more clearly, so that she could enjoy the satisfaction of vision and taste. So you're not interested in Cinderella's dream? Xia Ying shook her head and said, Teardrop Pallet Racking ,drive in racking system, "After all, the gap between dreams and reality is too big, and I like to face reality." Remembering the last time she asked on the stairs, Xia Ying blushed and was moved. Qiu An murmured, "It's all right. Stay away from the president so that you won't get hurt." "What?"? What*did*you*say ? "Suddenly asked the drum loudly, Qiu An's words were completely drowned, Xia Ying had to pull the throat, loudly asked.". Joan just smiled and shook her head, then motioned to her to go to the center of the meeting, where, because of the sound of drums just now, there were many well-dressed female staff gathered, all waiting with bated breath for the fairy's magic wand to light on her body and become Cinderella in Cinderella Dream, and she was no exception! Although there is a big gap between dream and reality, it's satisfying to dance with a dream lover like Sartis for one night. Ladies and gentlemen, now we are going to choose "Cinderella". Why do you dress up like the beautiful queen in Snow White? This will make our master stylist Zhan Qi have nothing to do. At this time, it was Guy, the special assistant of the president, who acted as the master of ceremonies. He pointed to the man dressed with a very fashionable sense beside him.
In order to fit in with the theme of "Cinderella Dream" and to see how beautiful the woman wearing big frog glasses would look, Guy specially asked the chief stylist of the "Feisi" model agency under the Imperial Group to see if "Cinderella" could become a "princess" under his skillful hands? "However, I like the beautiful queen, all the beauties, in case they are not chosen, I can wait to dance with you." At the end of the speech, Guy threw a charming wink at the audience, which immediately caused a burst of screams from the women. All right, let's move on to the main event of the day. Please prepare the lights. Suddenly, the whole venue was plunged into darkness, a beam of strong light swept from the stage to the stage, and the rules of the game were that when the light finally stopped on someone, then Cinderella's candidate was produced. Who can be chosen? Everyone's eyes are moving with the light. Except for Xia Ying, now she is only interested in the delicious desserts in front of her. Xia Ying, who solved a piece of mousse cake, was complaining that the venue was too dark for her to see the delicious food. Suddenly, there was a light in front of her eyes, which made her blink. After adapting to the light, she found that the atmosphere around her was a little strange. Why is she the only one with bright lights here, and the rest of the place is still dark? What's wrong ? "How to choose her?"? Is she an employee of the company? ?” "So ugly!" "We just dress up too beautiful, the conference is going to choose the Cinderella factory." "Xia Ying, you have been elected!" As soon as Qiu An saw the light falling on Xia Ying, he hurriedly squeezed out of the crowd and ran in front of her, excited tunnel. Qiu An's words finally made Xia Ying understand that something had happened that shouldn't have happened at all. Her first reaction when she came to her senses was to dodge the lamp that should not be shining on her. However,warehouse pallet racks, the abominable lamp seemed to be deliberately against her, and no matter how she dodged, she could not escape. jracking.com
MarieKitt non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
cool , kaixin , president