Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 31-08-2022, 05:07   #1
Helen G. Moreno
Bannato

Città: xc
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Record of Grievance of Hanging Sword

They were thirsty and hungry for several days, but they couldn't stand it any longer. That night, Fu yuan said, "How dare I ask Elder Martial Brother for permission to go out?" Jing Dengling said thoughtfully, "This.." This Bo yuan hurriedly went on to say, "I'm going to ask for one. For one thing, I'll try to bring some food back. For another, I'll try to find out about the recent situation.". If we wait until everyone is too hungry and thirsty to support and forced to go out for food, then if we meet the enemy, we are afraid that even the strength of our lives will be lost. "You're right, Younger Martial Brother Fu," said Szeto Dengyu. "Miss Hua knew we were here," said Jing Dengshao, "but she didn't send anyone to deliver food and water. I'm afraid the situation is extremely tense, so I dare not act rashly." Szeto Dengyu said, "Second Brother's conjecture is reasonable, but we have no food or water. Can we support him until we see him?" "Don't speak," said Jing Dengling. "Younger Martial Brother Fu, tell me how to get food and water? How to find out the news? Fu yuan hesitated for a moment and said, "If I go to see Miss Ye Wan, the daughter of Elder Ye, I can solve all this.". But I have to go to the Sword Casting Building. Since she didn't come to visit the younger brother, the situation must be inappropriate, so she must be waiting for the younger brother to meet at the local master's place. In the book,inflatable amusement park, it is explained that this Fu yuan was because he found this place to recall Master's posthumous writings, so he also lived very close to Master Ye Wan's old monk Zhidu, and went in and out of the same lane, so he met Ye Wan, and they also had a long-cherished coincidence and fell in love with each other at first sight. When they knew each other's life experience, Fu yuan was even more relieved. In the future, Ye Wan would come here every day to get some food and so on to serve Fu yuan. Their feelings were advancing by leaps and bounds, and they finally pledged their love for life. Soon Huan Yu came to Jiangling in the army and happened to meet them together. He was so jealous that he captured Boyuan and imprisoned him in the dungeon of his former residence in Nanchang. Because of hearing that Ye Wan was ashamed to commit suicide, endless resentment was vented on Boyuan,inflatable floating water park, and he vowed to learn the five poisons and apply them to Fu yuan. You should know that after meeting Huan, Fu and Ye discussed how to deal with it. Fu yuan also felt that Huan Yu was worthy of sympathy, not to mention that they were both soldiers who joined the army to defend the country, and they didn't want to be separated from life and death when they started. On the other hand, he was not willing to give up Ye Wan. In the end, it was agreed that he would endure all the humiliations, while Ye Wan took the fake medicine. When his anger subsided, the two of them got married secretly. Even if Huan Yu knew about it in the future, he would not have anything to do with it. Therefore, although Fu yuan was highly skilled in martial arts, he was captured at that time. They didn't think that Huan Yu's nature was so extreme that he had to learn the world's five poisons to deal with him. If it hadn't been for Huan Yu's encounter with Hua Yuhou and the disappearance of the emissary sent by Szeto Feng, he wouldn't have seen the light of day in his life. Fu yuan did not know the origin of Master Zhidu, so he could only say the name of Zhidu. When the three elders of Dragon and Tiger Village saw Ye Wan rescuing Huan Zi, they learned that her master was the head of several families. After thinking about it, they couldn't imagine that there was such a person in the martial arts world! Jing Dengling said slowly, "Younger Martial Brother Fu, you can go out and have a look. If you find something wrong, Inflatable indoor park ,Inflatable outdoor park, you don't have to come back.". There is also Miss Ye's master, the origin is very unpredictable, you must try to find out his background, not to reveal their identity.. Szeto Dengyu said, "I'm afraid Miss Ye has heard that Younger Martial Brother Fu has appeared, so she knows the identity of Younger Martial Brother and has told her master.." Fu yuan was secretly unhappy, but he did not dare to show his face. He said, "How dare you, Elder Martial Brothers, suspect that Ye Jing's master is an enemy?" "Don't be oversensitive, Younger Martial Brother," said Jing Dengling. "I was foolish to die because I saw that Miss Ye's swordsmanship included the unique skills of the three families of Benmen, Zhu Gongxi and Shen Xianzi. Therefore, I was greatly frightened and eager to know his background. Besides, we are in a thorny situation step by step. We must be especially careful in everything." Fu yuan-gong was taught, and then bowed out. The residence of Master Zhidu is in this lane, which is more than a cross street. The back door is even more adjacent, even the alley does not need to go out. Fu yuan exceeded the wall and ran into the house from the back garden. Suddenly I heard a sharp gasp of breath, and at this time everything was quiet, so it was particularly clear that two people could be distinguished panting together.
He is a master, listen to know that the two panting skill is very deep, can not help but surprised to stop, thought: "This courtyard is the residence of Ye Wan's master. It is said that even the land is not allowed to enter. Why are there two people?"? It sounds very much like the internal force of the platoon bucket so that the breathing is thick. Suspicious together, can no longer suppress, gently dodged into the hospital. Looking around, I saw a faint light in a room. Immediately moved closer, looked through the curtain, under the dim light, there were two people sitting on the ground, each with a palm against each other. One of the two men was an old monk, with a haggard look and a thin white breath on his head. Sitting opposite the old monk was a young man. He looked carefully and recognized that it was Huan Yu. He was immediately surprised. What surprised him even more was that Ye Wan was also in the room, squatting behind the old monk, stretching out her palms against the two big holes behind the monk, with beads of sweat all over her face, obviously laboriously. Weighing up the situation, he reasoned, "Yes, the word Huan deceived him because of Yanye Wan.". So when she came to this point, she was stopped by her master to compete for internal strength. Who would have thought that Ye Jing would join in helping her master. "Hum, how can I ignore this?" This supposition is very reasonable. Although it is strange that the old monk's skill is no match for Huan Zi, there are many things in the martial arts world that the disciples are better than the master, so it is reasonable. Fu yuan was so angry that he thought, "I was caught last time, but tonight I'm going to teach you the real kungfu of the Dragon and Tiger Villa." Then he strode to the door and threw open the curtain with one hand. The sound of footsteps only alarmed Ye Wan. She looked at Fu yuan in a twinkling of an eye and was surprised to see his face full of anger. She immediately realized that he must have had the same misunderstanding as she had last time. At this time, however, the strength of her whole body has been passed on to the body of Master Zhidu, helping him to break into the Huan character. Don't say it's to stop, not even to open your mouth. On the one hand, it affects their own internal force, and on the other hand, they are afraid of disturbing their wisdom and mind, which is an irreparable disaster. She was in such a hurry that she shook her head. But Boyuan didn't look at her. "Look who's here, Huan Yu,Inflatable water park on lake," he said coldly. His voice was not high, and he had not yet disturbed the two men who were exercising with all their strength, but Ye Jing was so anxious that his eyes were red and full of tears. joyshineinflatables.com
Helen G. Moreno non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
grievance , hanging , record , sword