Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 31-08-2022, 05:04   #1
Helen G. Moreno
Bannato

Città: xc
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Look up in pain

But in the line of sight, the pair of exquisite leather shoes stopped in front of her and did not go. Ni Jia raised his eyes to a pair of dark eyes. The expression on his face was like a smile, and his eyes were naked, sweeping her from top to bottom. Chapter 54 Guest of honor. What a distinguished guest. How deep Chen Jinsheng's glance meant, Ni Jia could understand one or two. A group of people went into the lounge separately, Ni Jia bowed his head, tried to reduce the sense of existence, and followed the last of the reception team. Chen Jinsheng stopped in front of the door. A girl was about to open the door for her. He waved his hand to her. The girl didn't understand and was stunned. Chen Jinsheng looked back and locked his eyes on Ni Jia, who was pretending to be an ostrich. The manager is a smart person, immediately called the girl away, and then looked at Ni Jia as if asking for help. Unable to hide, Ni Jia stepped forward with a decent smile. Opening the door, she leaned politely, "Mr. Chen, please." Chen Jinsheng went in and closed the door, blocking the view of the outside world. Just the two of them. The interior was spacious and decorated like a palace, but Ni Jia felt cramped. When he entered the door, there was no movement, a wall in front of her, and she was squeezed behind him, her back stiff, against the cold door. The smile on Ni Jia's face was as gentle as possible. "Mr. Chen, can you take two steps inside?" Chen Jinsheng turned around and looked down at her. Ni Jia wears high-heeled shoes, still not enough to look at him, she hates the disadvantage of height difference, so that her momentum is lower than Chen Jinsheng. Chen Jinsheng bent down slowly. His eyes were as black as ink. He said in a faint voice,a333 grade 6 pipe, "I thought Miss Ni didn't remember who I was." Gentlemen and ladies, strange and hypocritical appellation. Ni Jia smiled, "how dare I?" Chen Jinsheng looked at her motionless, the distance is too close, under his eye light black blue falls into her eye. He's still having trouble sleeping. Ni Jia heart a burst of turbulence, the next second, Ni Jia neck a cool, Chen Jinsheng's hand directly touched her collarbone. He tugged at her necklace and played with the ring between his fingers. When he saw the letter NJ in the inner circle of the ring, he smiled at the corners of his mouth. "Miss Ni has an engagement, but she is still so dissolute?" Ni Jia was not moved by his words. "What's wrong with me?" "The woman who comes to this place wants to climb the relationship and want to ascend." Chen Jinsheng loosened her ring and held her neck with a big palm. "Where is Miss Ni? Come and fish for the gold owner?" He pinches more and more tightly, the tone is sarcastic, "an age, return to the old business?" It's not that Ni Jia hasn't heard worse words than these. She had thought that her leaving without saying goodbye would make him bear a grudge, and that his humble detainment would be ignored by her. But even if he treats her like a stranger, x60 line pipe ,uns c70600, it's better than being an enemy again. Ni Jia sneered, "are you sick?" Chen Jinsheng's eyes narrowed and his palms forced. "Say it again?" Ni Jia was pinched and began to breathe unsmoothly. Why is this man getting crazier and crazier? She raised her foot to kick him, and the door behind her was knocked. Ni Jia pulled his hand: "You let go!" Fortunately, Chen Jinsheng did not continue to fall ill and threw her aside and pulled the door open. Ni Jia quickly turned his back to catch his breath and tidied up his messy collar. Outside the door, other waitresses came to call, saying that several other bosses had gone to the golf course and were waiting for him. Chen Jinsheng nodded, and the man quickly glanced at Ni Jia and retreated. When the door closed again, Chen Jinsheng said to her, "You will come with me later." The tone was normal, as if he was not the one who was angry just now. Ni Jia asked, "Can I say no?" "No." Ni Jiapi smiled, "Oh." Chen Jinsheng went to the dressing room inside and waved to Ni Jia, "Come here." Ni Jia did not care about his dog-like movements and walked over patiently. "What are you doing?" "Help me take off my clothes," said Chen Jinsheng. Ni Jia sneers, "you don't have a long hand?" Chen Jinsheng: "Not long." Is it a deliberate argument? Ni Jia reached out to peel off his coat. Chen Jinsheng was extremely cooperative. He raised his chin and stretched out his hands to her. His head was slightly backward, but his eyes were firmly fixed on her. Ni Jia's action was simple and crude. She took off his coat, threw it aside, and unbuttoned his shirt inside.
Completely different from Chu Li, her face was not red, her heart was not beating, her hands were not shaking, he could feel the bright drill on her nails scraping his Adam's apple, neither light nor heavy, scraping his eyes deeper and deeper. The shirt on his body also faded, Ni Jia unconsciously gasped. Chen Jinsheng looked thin and took off his clothes, all of which were tight muscles. Shoulders are broad, connecting two rows of collarbones, pectoral muscles and abdominal muscles are arranged neatly and not exaggerated, the density is just right, all the way into the lower abdomen, making people blush. She doesn't like a body that is too strong and handsome, and Chen Jinsheng is just right. His skin is darker than his face, and his eyes are more sexy. Ni Jia's face was expressionless and he looked away. Chen Jinsheng did not let go of the slightest change in her face and asked in a low voice, "Why don't you like it?" “……” Ni Jia breathed normally. "What clothes do you want to change?" Chen Jinsheng stared at her, unrelenting, "have you seen someone else?" Ni Jia took out a set from the wardrobe. "You have to change your sportswear to play basketball." Chen Jinsheng continued, "The lawyer?"? Is his better than mine? Ni Jia could not bear it any more. "Chen Jinsheng!" His face did not change color, and he had to raise his lips. "Didn't you call me Mr. Chen?" How old are you? Blind comparison of what? Ni Jia felt that his endurance was zero today, and he broke out as soon as he was excited. Then you answer. "How do I answer?" Ni Jia was so angry that he opened his mouth and said, "Who do you like, Chu Li and me?" "You." Chen Jinsheng did not hesitate at all, his eyes fell on her full chest, "she is not as big as you." “……” Crazy. Ni Jia blushed and threw his sportswear on him. "You ***ing change it yourself!" Chen Jinsheng gave a laugh. This time it was true. He was laughing at her. With a cold face,x70*line*pipe, Ni Jia closed the door of the dressing room for him. There was a loud bang. Neuropathy. She scolded. Chen Jinsheng moves very quickly, he changes out, Ni Jia is still in place. lksteelpipe.com
Helen G. Moreno non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
pain