Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Fai da te dolce Per parlare delle tecniche di costruzione artigianale, per presentare le vostre realizzazioni, e per avere informazioni su dove reperire materiale ed attrezzatura risparmiando tempo e denaro.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 31-08-2022, 04:58   #1
Leonor L. Pipkins
Bannato

Città: xcc
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Taishang Zhang

This time, he was chased by the two demons. He happened to be carrying the silver horn of the horse, so he used the method of imperial weapons to sacrifice the silver horn, not to fight with the two demons, but to make himself run faster with the help of the magical power of the utensils. Later, the more he used this instrument, the more he found that it was like something growing on his own body, simply. He turned into a horse and ran at a great speed. The tiger baby was chased too closely by the two demons, and unintentionally performed the method of swallowing. But the reason why he was able to do this is not only with the help of the living sacrifice of the original body of the demon, but also with his cultivation foundation and previous seclusion. Tai Yi opened his mouth wide and said, "The original body of the demon is a living sacrificial vessel."? No wonder you only have the five realms to cultivate, so you show the method of swallowing the form! When I saw you running as a horse, only the silver horn was real as usual, but the horse's figure was still a little ethereal, so that's what happened. Nowadays, those who practice this secret method in Chiwangqiu all practice the swallowing method first, and then, after the six realms are completed,small geared motors, they get the spiritual mind seal passed on by the teacher and practice all kinds of swallowing methods. But Shaohao Tiandi, the founder of this secret, probably had a similar experience with you. He first realized the method of swallowing form, and then summed up the method of swallowing form. Well, it may also be related to some kind of immortal medicine! Huwa nodded repeatedly and said, "Well, it may have something to do with some kind of elixir of immortality,brushless gear motor, or it may have a similar experience with me.". The evolution of the law between heaven and earth is contained in all things. As long as we are familiar with the origin of the road, there is not only one way. Tai Yi: "Later generations have to pass it on by first practicing the swallowing formula, and then practicing all kinds of swallowing methods.". When you realize this secret method, you first understand the method of swallowing form, and then sum up the formula of swallowing form. On this basis, you can also swallow the form of other animals in the world. After you killed the monster Xiao Shen and collected that thing, are you going to swallow the shape of the monster in the future? Huwa said in surprise, "Do you mean the invisible pearl that the demon cultivates with the skill of transformation and the magic power of false combination?"? At that time, in order to fight for his life, he wanted to kill me, but the sword amulet I offered killed him first. I think this bead should be of great use, so I try my best to seal it and keep it. So there is such a use? Tai Yi: "That's what I heard, Vending Machine Motor ,24v Gear Motor, too. After learning the swallowing form formula, there are two sources of swallowing form methods. They are either from the mind seal handed down by the teacher, or refining and absorbing the Dacheng Shaping Demon Pill.". But the latter approach is too ferocious, but also very difficult to succeed, who will have nothing to provoke Dacheng demon repair? Even if you can slay it, I'm afraid you can't get Dacheng Shaped Demon Dan. The tiger baby took out an object from his bosom, a round ball wrapped in dense special sword leaves. This was the invisible pearl that he had refined and stored in the twelve layers of seals. He frowned and asked, "If I refine and absorb this object, I can swallow the shape of the monster. Then how on earth should I refine and absorb it?" Tai Yi spread out his hands and said, "I don't know either!"! It is said that it is the same as the method of taking the elixir of immortality called "Fu Chang". But I have never seen a regular tree, and I don't know how to refine and absorb its magic effect. The tiger baby looked at the thing in his hand, nodded thoughtfully and said, "I've never seen a regular tree. Today is the first time I've heard you mention it.". But I am quite experienced in taking the elixir of immortality. In the future, if I have a chance to take it regularly and understand the method of absorbing and refining its magic effect, I can use this bead to try another method of swallowing. Taiyi thought for a moment and then reminded him, "I've heard that this method can't be mastered until the Six Realms are transformed. Think about it. This is the demon elixir of Dacheng's transformation. I'm afraid you can't absorb and refine it with your present cultivation. Don't waste it." Huwa: "Well, I will try again after I have the great accomplishment of the Six Realms. I will put this thing away first." "It is the result of Dacheng Demon's cultivation of the power of transformation and the condensation of the false spirit. What should it be called?" Tai Yi shook his head and said, "I don't know either. I only know the origin of this thing. There is no name for it in the world. You might as well give it a name.".
” Huwa narrowed his eyes and said, "Xuan Zhuzhu?" Tai Yi said in surprise, "How could you give it such, such.." A special name? Huwa replied, "Because I saw with my own eyes that if I lost this bead, the demon would be beaten back to its original body and would no longer be able to appear in human form.". Their cultivation is not quite the same as the essence of vegetation like Taoist friends, that is, they appear in the form of human beings. Demon cultivation can be transformed from a beast into a human form to walk in the world, which is actually a great detachment, just like being born out of ignorance. Think again, where do people in the world come from? The so-called Xuanzang is just a metaphor. Tai Yi nodded again and again and said, "That makes sense, that makes sense. Listen to what you said. Dacheng Demon Dan'Xuanzang Pearl '. This name couldn't be more appropriate!" Huwa put away the mysterious pearl and said, "With this pearl, I may be able to swallow the shape of the monster in the future. Its several gifts and magical powers are really mysterious. I was very embarrassed along the way.". "I've never seen such a strange beast before. You are well-informed. Do you know what it is?" Tai Yi: "I've never seen such a monster in eight hundred years. I've never even heard of it.". It should not have come from Bayuan. It may have come from a distant place to the southern wilderness of Bayuan after successful practice. Since you don't know its name, you might as well give it a name and call it that in the future. Huwa: "It calls itself Xiao Shen, and it is a mountain God in Henglian Mountain in the southern wilderness. It looks like a ghost. Then it is called mandrill." The so-called mandrill is a description of the spirits in the mountains by the people on Bayuan. Taiyi echoed, "The name mandrill is too vivid for that monster.." Sir, I find you very learned! Huwa couldn't help laughing: "Don't always praise me so much. In fact, your cultivation and knowledge are far above me.". When I beheaded the mandrill, I wanted to send the rock antelope away quickly, but you sent a wind of the Royal God to leave her behind. I wanted to meet you face to face and ask you a lot of things. Why did you do that? Tai Yi was a little embarrassed to answer: "Such a lively thing, not to mention in this western wilderness, even the whole piece of Ba yuan also rarely happened ah.". I looked at it for a long time,Small Dc Gear Motor, but I didn't know what was going on. Of course, I wanted to find out. Over the years, I have been observing everything in the world and witnessing my practice. I am curious about everything that happens between heaven and earth and my own future practice. ichgearmotor.com
Leonor L. Pipkins non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
taishang , zhang