Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Saper comprare (Dolce) In questa sezione potrai chiedere DOVE reperire un animale o un prodotto acquaristico, fare segnalazioni su arrivi nei negozi, chiedere consigli su negozi on-line e non, proporre acquisti di gruppo e lasciare commenti sulle tue esperienze al riguardo.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 31-08-2022, 04:50   #1
Norman C. Hom
Bannato

Città: xc
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Who wants to fall in love with ai?

Qin put a head two big, or finally put the heart to ask out: "In front of these are true?" Qin Xi was surprised: "Of course it's true." Qin Fang frowned and did not know what to say for a moment. Qin Xi also frowned slightly: "Aren't you happy?"? According to my analysis, 31% of people think it's romantic to pick a star and give it to their lover. Chapter 59 It sounds romantic to pick the stars and the moon, but it's scary to do it! Qin Fang is a long story. He didn't want to be dizzy by Qin Xi. He pointed at the little star and said, "This is.." A real planet? Qin Xi's persistence is obviously not quite the same as his: "Professor, are you the seventy percent?" Obviously not happy, it seems that it is not romantic. Qin Fang pinched his forehead and felt the decadence of a chicken and a duck. Sure enough, Qin Xi can not be overestimated, although this 3.0 looks much more mature and stable, but it is still single-minded to untie the skin. What does the data represent? It's too deadly to take every word as a fact. Qin Fang was patient and said to Qin Xi, "Looking at the stars together is very romantic, but the so-called picking stars is not really picking the stars down." Qin Xi twisted his eyebrows and said, "Isn't that a lie?" "It's not a lie," said Qin Fang. "It's impossible to reach for the stars. Everyone knows that." Qin Xi: "But I can do it." You're awesome, you're capable, you're not human! Qin Fang sighed and continued, "It's because I can't do a lot of things that I feel romantic." Qin Xi frowned, as if very embarrassed. "Then I can't give you romance,white marble slabs," he said. Qin felt relieved and vaguely knew what he wanted to say. Qin Xi: "I can't think of anything I can't do." Qin Fang: "..." If this is said by another person, Qin Fang must be far away from him, neuropathy can't afford to hide, but this is really from this guy's mouth. Really Too real. Qin Fang thought about it and thought it was funny. He asked him, "What else have you prepared?" Qin Xi whispered, "I want to surprise you." Qin Fang is afraid of him: "I think it is frightened, tell me quickly,White Marble Mosaic, what else did you arrange?" Qin Xi is not happy, this mood is probably "I have worked hard to arrange for a long time, and you want to talk about a romantic to the world's unparalleled love, the result you let me tell the whole story.". Although Qin Xi did not say a word, Professor Qin was so strange that he understood it. He did not know whether to laugh or cry: "Hurry up!"! I'm too old to be scared. Qin Xi is still obedient, honestly explained: "and together to see the Aurora." Qin Fang: "Can you get the Aurora out?" "It's not difficult," said Qin Xi. The stars are all taken down. What is the Aurora? Qin Fang shook his head helplessly and asked, "What else?" Qin Xi counted next to each other, and he really arranged their "love" clearly. What about building two snowmen to represent them, watching the sunrise and sunset together, diving to see a beautiful coral reef, and traveling around the world-these are all child's play. More frightening in the future, such as climbing to the top of the world together, Marble Projects ,Granite Slab Supplier, stepping across the Rainbow Bridge hand in hand, walking on the clouds, giving you the whole world.. Qin Fang listened to the headache, especially the last one, he asked Qin Xi: "Give me the whole world?" Qin Xi nodded solemnly: "Yes." Qin Fang: "How to send?" "Conquer the whole world," said Qin Xi, "and let everyone kneel at your feet." Classmate Xi, at least you are more than nine hundred years old. Can you not be in the second grade! Qin Fang's ears were burning. "Well," he said, "you're not going to fall in love with me." Qin Xi's eyes were stunned. Qin Fang said, "You're going to kill me because I'm old." Qin Xi hurriedly defends: "Not, I have made the arrangement, certainly will not be tired to you." It's not about being physically tired, it's about deranging him! What else did Qin Xi want to say? "Take me back to the shrine," said Qin Fang. Qin Xi rose to 3.0, presumably God also opened a lot, he should go back to see. But Qin Xi said, "You can't get in above the thirtieth floor.".
” Qin Fang was surprised. "Why?" "There." Qin Xi paused, "nothing." Qin Fang paused and his heart stagnated. "Qin Xi, am I really alive?" Chapter 60 "What are you thinking?" The expression on Qin Xi's face did not seem to be fake, and he did not seem to understand why Qin Fang would ask this question. Qin Fang stared at him for a moment, bowed his head and said with a smile, "It's nothing." "Professor," said Qin Xi, "you must trust your heart." Your own heart? Qin Fang took him by the hand and said, "Then I can only trust you." First heard this, Qin Xi did not react to come over, but soon he understood: "teach, professor..." Where did Qin Fang say such a thing? Then he felt very embarrassed. He staggered his line of sight and said, "The stars have also been picked. Let's go back." "Well.." Before he had finished speaking, Qin Xi leaned close to him and kissed him on the lips. Qin Fang blushed and his heart beat, but he couldn't respond first. Qin Xi kissed too eagerly to find the skills and rules, but his mood, his joy, and his uncontrollable emotions were all conveyed to Qin Fang's heart through this kiss. This makes Qin Fang feel incomparable happiness, which is better than all imagination, and can not be described by any words. When Qin Xi released him, his voice was hoarse: "Do you have me in your heart?" Qin Fang's mouth was numb. He didn't look at him, but what he said poured into his heart like honey. "I only have you in my heart." Qin Xi felt so hot in his heart that he hugged Qin Fang and whispered, "Thank you." Qin Fang was hugged so tightly by him that he felt the burning of his chest, as if the heat had penetrated his skin and his heart. Qin Fang did not speak, but only used an active kiss to seal him. Let's go back to the house. Qin Fang is panting. "Good,grey marble slab," Qin Xi answered in a low voice. Two people go back to the room, Qin Xi puts Qin Fang on the bed, Qin Fang encircles his neck again. forustone.com
Norman C. Hom non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
fall , love