Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Pubblica un tuo articolo (Dolce) Hai costruito il tuo acquario o un accessorio? Hai avuto esperienze di allevamento o riproduzione? Stai pensando di scrivere un articolo sull’acquariofilia dolce per renderlo disponibile a tutti? Questa è la sezione adatta (per ulteriori info leggi il messaggio “In evidenza” all’interno).

Rispondi
Vecchio 31-08-2022, 04:37   #1
John M. Hunt
Protozoo

Città: xc
Acquariofilo: Dolce/Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Doomsday Approaching _ Stephen King _ txt Fiction Paradise

So I asked, 'I don't know you, do I? You're not from around Corbett or Maxi, are you? ' But in fact, I don't seem to know him from those two places. He replied, 'No, but when I was very young, I went by Corbett once with my family. It seems that I have been to almost all places in the United States when I was young. My father was in the Air Force. ” So I went over and filled up his car, thinking about him all the time, pointing at the face, and then suddenly I remembered. Suddenly I knew who he was. I almost want to punch myself in the face because this guy behind the wheel of that Pontiac is supposed to be dead. Who is he, Stuart? Who is he No, you let me go on, Frannie. Say what you will, this is not a ridiculous story. I went to the window again and said, 'That's six dollars and thirty cents.' He gave me two five-dollar tickets and told me to keep the change. Then I said, 'I think I remember who you are.' And he said, 'Well, maybe.' Then smiled weirdly and coldly at me, while Hank Williams was singing about going to town or something. I said,interactive whiteboards in the classroom, 'You like Hank Williams, don't you?' I can think of such a sentence. Because I saw, Frannie, that if I didn't say something, he was going to roll up the glass and drive away.. At that time, I wanted him to go, but I didn't want him to go. At least for the time being, I don't want him to go until I'm sure. At that time I did not understand that a person can never be sure of many things,4k smart board, no matter how much he wants it in his heart. He said, 'Hank Williams is the best. I like hotel music. Then he said, 'I'm going to New Orleans. I'm going to drive all night, sleep all day tomorrow, and then stay all night in a small hotel. Is this the same? I mean New Orleans? I asked, 'Same as what?' He said, 'Well, you know.' So I said, 'It's all in the south, you know, even though there are more trees on the side of the road. This made him laugh. He said, 'Maybe I'll see you again.' But I don't want to see him again, Frannie. Because he has eyes like that, like a person who has been looking into the dark, interactive digital whiteboard ,smart board touch screen, and may have begun to see what is there. I think if I had seen that man Flagg, his eyes would have looked like that. Stu kept shaking his head as they pushed the car across the street and parked it. I've been thinking about it. I thought about buying some of his tapes after that, but they didn't work for me. His voice.. It's a nice voice, but it gives me a creepy feeling. "Stuart, who are you talking about?" Do you remember a rock band called The Doors? The man who stopped for gas at Arnett that night was Jim Morrison. I'm sure. She opened her mouth in surprise. "But he's dead!"! He died in France! He But she stopped talking, because there was something funny about Morrison's death, wasn't there? There are some secrets in it. Is he really dead? Stu asked. "I'm a little skeptical.". Maybe he's dead, and the guy I saw was just a guy who looked like him, but.. "Do you really think it's him?" She asked. They were now sitting on the front steps, shoulder to shoulder, like children waiting for their mothers to call them in for dinner. "Yes," he said, "I do think so. Until this summer, I thought it was the strangest thing I had ever seen. Boy, how could it be wrong? "And you never told anyone," she exclaimed. "You saw Jim Morrison years after he was supposed to be dead, and you never told anyone. Stuart Redman, when God sent you into this world, he shouldn't have given you a mouth, he should have put a combination lock on you in that place. Stu smiled.
"As they often say in the book, a few years have passed in a flash, and every time I think of that night — I think of it every now and then — I am more and more sure that it was not him after all.". You know, just a guy who looks a little like him. So I finally let myself stop thinking about this problem. But a few weeks ago, I found myself wondering about this again. More and more, I think it's him. Damn it, he's probably still alive. That's a real joke, isn't it? "Even if he were alive," she said, "he wouldn't be here." "No," Stu agreed. "I don't want him here either. You know, I've seen his eyes. "It sounds like a story," she said, thrusting her hands into his arms. "Yes, but there is probably only one person like this in twenty million people in this country." Only Elvis Presley or Howard Hughes. "Don't say any more." "Well.." Stop talking. Harold is really in the limelight tonight, isn't he? "I think it's called changing the subject." "I think so." "Yes," she said, "he's really in the limelight." He heard her tone of voice a little anxious, and saw her frown slightly, even her eyebrows wrinkled, and he could not help laughing. It's getting on your nerves, isn't it? Yes, but I won't say it. You're siding with Harold now. It's not fair, Frannie. This is getting on my nerves too. We had two preparatory meetings.. Discussed everything carefully and made it watertight.. At least that's what we thought.. But there was a Harold. He just banged the Gong in the east and the drum in the west and said, 'Isn't that what you mean?' And we said, 'Yeah, thanks,smart board for conference room, Harold. That's what it means. ' "Stu shook his head and added," Why didn't we ever think of that when everyone came out for a unified election, Frannie? That's a great move. We never even talked about it. &290; hsdsmartboard.com
John M. Hunt non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
approaching , doomsday , fiction , king , paradise , stephen , txt
Opzioni
Visualizzazione