Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Pubblica un tuo articolo (Dolce) Hai costruito il tuo acquario o un accessorio? Hai avuto esperienze di allevamento o riproduzione? Stai pensando di scrivere un articolo sull’acquariofilia dolce per renderlo disponibile a tutti? Questa è la sezione adatta (per ulteriori info leggi il messaggio “In evidenza” all’interno).

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 24-08-2022, 03:06   #1
Pina
Batterio

Città: 22
Acquariofilo: Dolce/Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Gong Chong by Xi Wu

"Don't worry, Your Highness," he said at once. "The slave knows how to do it." The carriage went on, and if it hadn't been for the faint smell of blood on the tip of the nose and the sharp arrow that had sunk into the wall of the carriage behind the prince, it would have been like an illusion of pearls. The hand covering her eyes was taken away. The prince looked down at her with concern and asked, "Are you scared? Do you feel uncomfortable?" Pearl's face was a little pale. She was just a girl who had no strength to tie a chicken. She might be bolder than other girls, but it was the first time she had come into contact with such danger. How could she not be afraid? Returning to her senses, her back was wet with cold sweat. Pearl pulled her lips and said, "I'm all right." I don't know if it was because she was too nervous, but she felt a little pain in her stomach. The prince stretched out his hand and pushed aside the broken hair that had fallen on her forehead. "I wronged you," he said. "I knew I shouldn't have brought you out." Pearl looked up at him and asked, "Your Highness, is all this in your expectation?" The prince took one look at her, reached out his hand and stroked the beads between his wrists. "I'm not a God," he said lightly. "How could I know what would happen?" With a hum, Pearl seemed to realize that it was all right. She showed an expression of surviving the disaster and said, "Fortunately, we are all right." The prince looked down at her with a deep look in his eyes. Pearl lowered her head, and the smiling expression on her face slowly disappeared. The two of them had nothing to say all the way and were very quiet. "The prince rubbed the string of beads between his wrists and emptied his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking." Liangyuan, Liangyuan,heavy duty warehouse rack, what's wrong with you? In the carriage, Mammy Zhang suddenly cried out, looking nervously at the man in the prince's arms. When the prince came to his senses, he suddenly looked down at the man in his arms and saw Pearl with a cold sweat on her face and a pale look just looking up at him. Grasping the prince's clothes, she gasped slightly and said with some difficulty, "Xuansheng, I have a stomachache." Prince's expression suddenly changed, his face flashed a panicked expression,pipe cantilever rack, stretched out his hand to embrace the pearl, but did not dare to fall down in midair, as if a careless pearl would be more painful. Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, we'll be there soon. A cold sweat soon broke out on his face, and Pearl was amused and had a great sense of accomplishment. Look, this man, who was indifferent before life and death, showed such a frightened expression for her. Pearl could not help groaning and singing, and her eyes were full of tears. In fact, she was very afraid of pain. When she was a child, she would cry when her hands were slightly broken, but now there are tears in her eyes but they have not fallen down. It hurts, Xuansheng, Narrow aisle rack ,Narrow aisle rack, the child is kicking me! Pearl grabbed the prince's hand in a hoarse tone and gasped feebly. Mammy Zhang hurried over to check on the pearl, untied her loose pair of eldest sons, and saw her bulging abdomen moving around as if something was rolling violently inside. When Mammy Chang had finished the examination, her face was pale, but she was still very calm. "Your Highness," she said to the prince, "Liangyuan is pregnant. I'm afraid she's going to give birth." The prince's eyes were a little red. "But the child is not yet one month old," he said. "The two little grandsons are fighting to get out," said Mammy Chang. "If not, both mother and son will be in danger." "Tell the rickshaw puller to hurry up!" The prince growled. There was a bright red cut on his face, which had just been smeared with medicine, but at this time it cracked again, and blood flowed out, which made him look somewhat ferocious. Fortunately, there was not a long distance from Qingshan Bie yuan. The carriage drove into Bie yuan and stopped at the Tea Fragrance Garden. The prince took the pearl out of the carriage and carried him to the warm pavilion on the right side of the yard. It had already been set up as a delivery room. On the way, the bodyguard came back first and gave orders. A brazier was burning in the delivery room. The midwife was already waiting, and everything was ready. Carrying the pearl into the house, the prince was driven out by Mammy Zhang. Stunned at the closed door for a while, he turned around and sat on the stone bench in the corner. Your Highness! Zhao yuan saw that he was only wearing a Su embroidered robe, because he was in a hurry, and the crane he was wearing outside was also left in the carriage. It was freezing cold, and it made people feel cold.
Zhao yuan hurriedly asked the woman to take the cloak to put it on him. She felt that he was cold all over. When she touched his hand, it was even colder. She hurriedly took the hand stove and stuffed it into his hand. She said worriedly, "Your Highness, it's cold outside. Why don't you go to the house and wait?" The prince gathered the cloak on his shoulder and took a deep breath. The cold air inhaled into his lungs, which made his somewhat chaotic brain wake up quickly. No, I'll just wait here. There is a cold wind blowing, at least let him not cranky. Zhao yuan could not persuade him, so he had to obey him. He was afraid that he would catch cold, so he took a soft cotton cushion and put it on his chair, and made four or five braziers beside him, which was not too cold. In the delivery room. Lying in the soft quilt, Pearl felt a burst of pain in her lower abdomen. The midwife examined her and said, "It will take some time. Let Liangyuan eat something to cushion her stomach first. Otherwise, it won't be good if she loses her strength in the middle of the next birth." Then a girl went down and asked for a bowl of shredded chicken soup noodles. Mammy Zhang picked up the pearl and fed it to her slowly. After eating only half a bowl, the pearl could not eat any more. Holding the mattress under her body, she broke out in a cold sweat because of the pain. Mammy Zhang reached out to wipe her sweat. She murmured, "Mammy, I have a stomachache." Mammy Zhang felt a little distressed and comforted her by saying, "Don't worry, Liangyuan. This is the little emperor's grandson who can't wait to meet his mother." Pearl was in pain for an hour and a half before the midwife cried, "It's open. The birth canal has already opened five fingers!"! Liangyuan, when the maidservant asks you to exert yourself, you will exert yourself and exhale. Do you understand? Pearl was in great pain, and the sweat fell into her eyes, which was very uncomfortable, but compared with the pain in her stomach,Pallet rack beams, it was negligible. I*know Pearl was in pain for an hour and a half, and the prince waited outside for an hour and a half. It began to snow again on the horizon. Zhao yuan advised him to go into the house again, but failed. He could only stand there with an umbrella to support him. Ah &290; omracking.com
Pina non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
chong , gong