Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Pubblica un tuo articolo (Dolce) Hai costruito il tuo acquario o un accessorio? Hai avuto esperienze di allevamento o riproduzione? Stai pensando di scrivere un articolo sull’acquariofilia dolce per renderlo disponibile a tutti? Questa è la sezione adatta (per ulteriori info leggi il messaggio “In evidenza” all’interno).

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 02-09-2022, 07:27   #1
cinque
Batterio

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Professor of Magic

Because the magicians on the land of Farinos are very tall, those who can afford to hire magicians to tutor their children are usually very powerful families, such as Fasno, such as Vince. What the boy meant when he said that. There is no doubt that it contains showing off and threats. But what has Lin yuan not seen in this year, how can he be frightened. Glancing at the boy, Lin yuan said with a smile, "You need speed, no speed, no power, no power. As for the accuracy, it's just so-so. It seems that your teacher's level is really not very good." The four students stared at each other, especially the boy who was criticized by Lin yuan. How dare you say that my teacher is not good? Do you know that he is an intermediate magic teacher! How dare you say that the level of the intermediate magic teacher is not very good? Who are you? "I'm the eldest in our family," Lin yuan shrugged. In fact, he was somewhat surprised to be able to invite an intermediate magic teacher to be his own magic teacher. It can be seen that the power of the boy's family really did not know that although Phili often went to learn magic with Hal Alfonso, her formal magic teacher was just an intermediate magic teacher. Is it the intermediate magic teacher of the wind department? Lin yuan asked again. If so, then I think if it's not that he didn't study the wind blade enough. Either he taught you badly, or you were too stupid. The boy was so angry that his eyes were on fire. With a wave of his hands, the two wind blades flew to Lin yuan together. Lin yuan not only did not have the slightest sense of evasion. He even yawned and didn't even move his hand. They saw two wind blades flying to his chest. As if he had bumped into something, there were two blue ripples, and then he disappeared. The four students were stunned, because of Lin yuan's uniform, they thought he was a second-year student, of course, did not expect a second-year student to have such a high level. I told you,asrs warehouse, your wind blade is too bad. What about the wind blade? It's supposed to be used like this. Teacher Lin, stop! Stop it. As soon as Lin yuan raised his hands, he heard an anxious cry in the distance. Don't look over your head, but you can see that Director Mindos is running here desperately, waving his arms and shouting as he runs. Lin yuan remembered the last time he met the two princes of Maginot. He muttered in a low voice, but ignored the shouts of Director Mingdosi. He turned his hand and moved his fingers quickly. In an instant, countless pocket-sized wind blades, which were much smaller than the normal wind blades, flew to the boy. The four students on the opposite side did not respond at all. The boy only heard the whooshing sound of countless wind blades around his body, and suddenly felt a chill in his heart. I'm a dead man this time. But a moment later, of course, when I opened my eyes again in the silence around me, industrial racking systems ,heavy duty metal racking, I found that I had no damage at all. There are so many wind blades sent out by the servant. It was like the boy who had never been born before was stunned for a moment and suddenly laughed. Haha, my wind blade is not good. I don't think yours is good either. You are also good. When he raised his finger and pointed at Lin yuan, ready to taunt him, he suddenly heard "hissing.". It was like the sound of the cloth being torn open. Then he felt a chill all over his body, looked down, and saw that the uniform that had been neatly dressed on his body had now turned into countless thin strips of cloth hanging on his body. And from the gap below, you can even see his bright red underwear. "Ah". After staying for a moment, he immediately let out a scream. The onlookers of Finol College burst into laughter, and all the students who knew Lin yuan could not help but praise him in their hearts. Seeing that the other three students were also in a panic, Lin yuan put down his hands and turned around. Just in time to meet the fire-breathing eyes of Director Mindos. Lin, you're in trouble again. In half an hour, the vice president's office. The door of the office was opened, and Director Mindos took the lead in coming in, followed by the four students who had just taken the initiative to provoke Lin yuan. The boy whose clothes were torn by Lin yuange made a big fool of himself was the last one, but now he has changed his uniform.
Several people walked into the office, but at the same time found Lin yuan sitting opposite the vice president of Kapachi leisurely drinking a cup of fragrant orchid, saw them come in, and even deliberately swept the last boy with a funny look. The boy immediately blushed, and without waiting for anyone to say anything, he took two steps forward and pointed at Lin yuan. But his eyes were on Vice Dean Kapachi. Mr. Vice President, how can this guy still sit here! Didn't Director Mindoz tell you what he just did. Vice Dean Kapachi, as if he had not heard his clamor at all, bowed his head and wrote something on a document, then handed it to Lin yuan. Look, Lin, if you need anything else, just come to me. Speaking of which. Vice Dean Kapach paused and seemed to hesitate. Although I understand that this is very good for the students and the college, I am afraid that you will do useless work. Lin yuan took the document and read it very carefully and slowly, then nodded. Yeah, no problem. As for what you're worried about, you don't have to worry at all. If you want to get results, where can you not have any input. Besides, I think this investment is absolutely worth it. Even a big profit. In addition, I have confidence in myself and the students, and I believe you will see the results soon. Vice Dean Kapachi also nodded, and Lin yuan took a sip of the cup at the same time, and then looked at the boy who had been posing for a long time. And then frowned at the same time. Prince York, I already know about the conflict between you and Teacher Lin. It's your fault in the first place. No wonder Teacher Lin. Said Vice President Kapachi. But I only used a wind blade to frighten him, and I didn't touch him at all,push back racking system, but he "he" Prince York didn't have the courage to repeat his humiliation just now. In a word, this teacher Lin has made me suffer great humiliation, and I must ask him to pay the price. &290; kingmoreracking.com
cinque non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
magic , professor