Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Vecchio 02-09-2022, 08:11   #1
MarieKitt
Protozoo

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Your Highness, please let it go

What he said was more euphemistic, but the rumors in the capital were much worse. Li Shi was an experienced person, and he understood it as soon as he heard it. He worried: "How is the character of Your Highness?" Shen Jue paused, and a trace of sadness flashed through her eyes: "He is extremely intelligent, ambitious, and has a promising future." These four words could be applied to Shen Jue when she was young. Li's face sank and she murmured, "Ambition.." Shen Jue, who was also concerned about her daughter, said in a low voice, "Last time I heard the emperor say that the empress also intended to give her own niece to Your Highness." The empress hid the matter so tightly that even Xue saw that he did not know it, and only told the emperor a little. Li Shi's face became more and more ugly. When Shen Jue saw her like this, she couldn't help feeling relieved. "Your Highness doesn't necessarily take a fancy to her. Don't worry. You, the mother, have to hold on first. Anyway, your Highness can't rob the minister's daughter by force." Li Shi sighed, she was worried that her daughter had moved her heart. Chapter 91 Chapter 91 Two people also did not worry for long, the next day Xue Jian gave the answer-he came to say that the marriage came! In addition to the three books and six ceremonies, there is also a wonderful custom called'let marriage ', that is, the first time to go to the woman's home to say this, the man who must marry himself should not say marriage at the beginning, but first implicitly hint to the woman's parents, of course, even if the woman's parents are satisfied with the future son-in-law. Otherwise, their own girl will be laughed at, to first refuse three times, until the third time to let go, this process is to raise their daughter's status, but also to let the man and parents-in-law get close. So Xue Jian came to the door to mention the matter first. In order to show his solemnity, he also called the Duke of Qi to accompany him. After he hinted at the purpose of his visit, Li's eyes were all round. Shen Jue hesitated for a moment and then reacted: "Your Highness is interested in our girl?" When Xue saw that he had made a special effort to dress up solemnly today,shuttle rack system, he smiled and looked even more charming. Although he was talking to Shen Jue, he could see that it was Li Shi: "Your daughter is bright and lively. She has a pure heart and a beautiful face. I have admired her for a long time. I would like to hire her as my wife and entrust her to Zhongfu. She loves her old age." He knew that Li Shi was the one who could make decisions, so he stood up as he spoke and looked earnestly at Li Shi, who was definitely his mother-in-law's favorite son-in-law. Shen Jue frowned slightly. After he had experienced that madman in Shouyang, he would have a psychological shadow over the imperial clan. Besides, Qi Dafei was about to speak when Li stood up and said, "Your Highness, my daughter has a naughty personality and is not very smart. She is far from what Your Highness said. Please choose another good wife. Our family really dare not climb up." Although Li Shi is not good at words, but in the daughter's life event is not a bit. This is obviously not to raise the price of her daughter to refuse, Xue Jian slightly frowned, was about to open his mouth, Li Shi has been extremely euphemistic opening to see off, Xue Jian was so sent out. On one side, the Duke of Qi was originally a lobbyist, but he was driven out without saying a word. He looked at him in amazement: "I thought that your Highness's talent, cantilever racking system ,warehousing storage solutions, beauty and position would be easy to get if he wanted to marry any woman, but I didn't expect that he would run into a wall in the Shen family." Xue Jian also frowned. He thought his mother-in-law was the easiest to deal with. Now it seems that pleasing his mother-in-law is also a technical job. Fortunately, now that he has opened his mouth first, there will be no one who doesn't open his eyes to hit Ah Zao again. A jujube did not understand the meaning of Xue Jian's visit at first, but now she realized that before she had time to think about it, the news came from the front yard that Xue Jian had come to the door to say that the marriage had failed. Startled, she ran to the front yard without putting on her clothes. Li held her hand and said, "It's freezing cold. What are you doing here?"? What should I do if I'm frozen? A jujube is not ancient woman, won't mention marriage to blush shyly, ask Li Shi: "Niang, four your Highnesses come over to propose marriage?" Lee's eyes flashed slightly, nodded: "I have been told to refuse.".
” A jujube took a deep breath: "Niang, why?" Li Shi sighed, what else did she not understand when she heard her daughter ask? What she was most afraid of was that her daughter was also interested in the Fourth Royal Highness, and now it had really happened. Shen Jue sighed slowly on one side, "Your Highness is outstanding, and now he has feelings for you. But in his heart, what is more important is the country. Let me say that after you marry him, if he wins the championship one day, if he loses, it will be difficult for you to live alone. Do you want your mother to send a white-haired man to a black-haired man?" This really hit the nail on the head, a jujube was asked to stop, slowly shaking his head, very sure tunnel: "He will not be defeated." Although she said sure, in fact, the heart is not sure, after all, now the plot is like a runaway horse, the Xue Jian opened a lot of Goldfinger he did not open, who knows what the outcome will be? Shen Jue did not know how he could be so sure. She shook her head and went on to ask, "Even if one day he can really dominate the ups and downs of the country, can you stand the three thousand harem beauties?"? Or you might as well ask her again, does he like you or the country more? For people like him, destined to choose between rivers and mountains and love, a hero is mostly not a good husband, if a long time, whether he will not change his heart to you? The anger that a jujube gives interrogatory: "How does father know so clear?" Shen Jue paused and said in an astringent tone, "Because.." That's who I am. Li Shi sighed lightly on one side: "If you really like four royal Highnesses, Niang also won't stop you, just you wait a little longer, see his behavior, good?" She held a jujube's hand tightly, and her voice was low and hoarse: "Niang has suffered, and I don't want you to suffer again." Shen Jue's face was sad, and when she saw the dull pain in her eyes, she could not speak for a moment. A jujube some upset back to the room, she is to believe Xue see, but also can not completely ignore the meaning of Li, how to coordinate the two sides? She didn't lie down until midnight. Fortunately, she didn't have to get up early to go to work now. Even if she slept until the afternoon,mobile racking systems, no one cared about her. When she was half asleep, she suddenly saw a dark shadow standing in front of her bed. She woke up with a start: "Who?!" She didn't like to be there when she was sleeping, so she didn't let the servant girl be on night duty. jracking.com
MarieKitt non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
highness
Opzioni
Visualizzazione