Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Vecchio 02-09-2022, 08:09   #1
MarieKitt
Protozoo

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
The realm of gods and demons

Looking at the powerful fighting force growing up one by one, I felt a burst of pride in my heart, such a powerful pet line-ups, I am afraid the whole world can not find the second one! So, with the help of many pets, I easily fought my way out, along the way, all kinds of spirit beast level BOSS were ravaged and trampled by us! Saya even devoured all the bodies of the BOSS's inner alchemy that had been killed along the way. Although they were all low-level, the so-called quantitative change produced a qualitative change! Saya's evolution again, I believe, is sooner or later! If you like this book, please come to the starting point of Chinese www. CmFucom, more chapters, support the author, support genuine reading! Chapter 50 Tongmo Tower (1). There are a few super abnormal pets, of course, even the strength of the drop can not be ignored! Finally, under my leadership, one person and several pets easily passed through more than N spirit animal areas and came to the entrance to the second floor. After leaving behind the most powerful fighting force at present,mobile racking systems, we walked to the second floor together with other people and beasts. Came to the second floor, as far as the eye can see, are some huge high-level monsters. Look, I'm in a cold sweat! Had it not been for Saya's ability to quickly improve his strength, Lao Tzu would have rushed directly to the top floor with a shadowless escape. Steeling myself, I took my pets and rushed to the opposite group of sacred animals. The whole situation of the second floor and the first floor was similar, but slightly smaller, but only a little smaller. But the monster is a lot less,push back racking system, after all, the class has gone up, the number is still less than the overall strength of the first floor is much stronger. By this time, Xiaotian had successfully completed the work and came to us. Several of us put the fragile little skin, the little white tiger and the little seven people who were good at long-range attacks inside. Other people and beasts form an invincible super luxury and powerful line-ups! Step by step towards the entrance to the third floor. Today's Saya is completely a quantitative change to qualitative change of the accumulation process, the opposite rushed over a variety of holy beast level monster, basically the reality was a burst of bombardment by Xiao Qi and Xiao Tian, not dead also want to peel off the skin. Then came to the front, basically no room to fight back, I was a little night Xiaotian Xiaohei a violent tear, and then can go to see the dear God. Of course, before dying, as the last fortune in its animal life, industrial racking systems ,shuttle rack system, the equipment burst out was naturally put away by me. So that my grocery store can prosper and contribute its body and inner alchemy. Let Saya get a certain amount of small nourishment. He had nothing to say all the way until he was approaching the entrance to the third floor. Finally, as a result of our massive slaughter, the holy beasts on the second floor were United and led by a monster who reached the peak of the lower holy beast and was about to break through to the middle beast. A bunch of abnormal monsters above level 350 rushed to kill our "weak" group, and we had no doubt that the light in their eyes represented their determination to take revenge. This will undoubtedly increase our pressure. Looking all the way, we had no choice but to get serious. After all, the attack of this mass-produced holy beast is not easy, even if our line-ups is gorgeous and powerful enough. But be careful not to capsize in the gutter. First of all, there was a roar from Xiaotian. It has reached the level of the superior super mythical beast. This full-blown outbreak immediately made the opponent feel the incomparable pressure. However, this is only the beginning, with the full outbreak of the momentum of the small world, has been suppressing their own king's breath of small three finally can not help but break out. As if the essence of the king's gas immediately so that all close to the holy beast level pets feel the fear! Fear of the strong, fear of the king! Xiao San, like a king of the world, looked coldly at the monsters around him, making these aggressive guys immediately become much quieter. Had it not been for the rules of the Creator, I'm afraid they would have turned around and run away under the pressure of the king's favor and the super God's favor. However. The master of the whole world is the Creator (that is, the system), and no one's strength or majesty can surpass it. So, although the holy hands felt fear, they still had to rush over.
But has completely lost the momentum before! The demoralized holy hands have completely lost the courage to fight us. So the battle behind is almost a one-sided situation. Xiao Qi, a destructive maniac, finally met some opponents who dared not attack themselves and others, and all kinds of abnormal magic were released one after another. In addition to small seven, I'm afraid the most pattern of attack is Saya, it can be said that Saya this guy is a super pervert born from the strengths of each family. Have unlimited evolutionary ability (of course, in fact, there is an upper limit, the highest is the level of the superior super God beast, after all, there is only one king pet! This is the provision of the Creator!) And it can fuse all the skills and abilities of the devoured, so its attacks can be varied. Let him frantically attack for nearly half an hour, I secretly observed in the side, but none of the skills were repeated. Sweat! Soon, under our attack, the battle finally ended, the entire second floor of the holy beast was slaughtered by us, I believe there is no ten days and a half months is not refreshed. And Saya at the moment is also happy to run to start devouring, fusion. But now that it has become the next super mythical beast, it has no need to devour one by one as before. Suddenly, as I gaped, Saya turned into a faint milky white light, like a liquid light that soon enveloped the entire second floor space, and then the light turned into a drizzle that fell on the bodies below. Then I saw the bodies of the sacred beasts turn into white light and gradually shrink until they disappeared! Then the milky light became brighter and more dazzling, and then began to concentrate towards the sky,industrial racking systems, and then returned to Saya's appearance again! Although there is not much change before and after, I can feel that Saya's momentum has become much stronger. It seems that in this way, Saya can evolve to the same level as Xiao Qi here. jracking.com
MarieKitt non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
demons , gods , realm
Opzioni
Visualizzazione