Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Vecchio 02-09-2022, 08:04   #1
MarieKitt
Protozoo

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
You are my gentle devil (whole txt)

"You are stupid. As soon as I came in, I felt something was wrong. I locked the door and found that the snacks had fallen to the ground. Who else would take the snacks besides you?" Kim Min-ho looked at her with a look of "you are really stupid", "and your cabinet is not closed properly." "Then you knew I was hiding here." Yang Cheng blushed, and when she heard Kim Min-ho say that she liked herself, she was so surprised that she never thought it would be like this, "did you say that you liked me on purpose to Tianyun Lan?" "Stupid duck, would you like to know?" Jin Minhao said ferociously. Sure enough. "" Yang Cheng's happy mood suddenly fell down. Are you so stupid that you can't even tell the truth from the lie? Kim Min-ho has never been so powerless, "how long do you want me to wait?" "Eh?" You look so sad. What's wrong with him. Before she could think clearly, she found that Kim Min-ho's face was very close, and even her breath was lingering around her, "What are you doing?" "Well.." Yang Cheng couldn't believe that Kim Min-ho was kissing her,Alumina Ceramic C795, and even she could feel his tenderness with a gentle kiss. Did he really like himself?! "I've liked you for a long time. Why don't you always find out, you fool?" Kim Min-ho hugged her at a loss. Because you always call me stupid. Always scolding her, she can't feel his love at all. That's true, and I like you to be stupid! Kim Min-ho released her and stared into her eyes. "But no one scolds girls all day long for being stupid!" Yang Cheng protested discontentedly. I am. He ignored her displeasure. "Give me an answer." "I'm leaving." How dare she say it! She made a hasty attempt to escape from the room. Just in time to hear footsteps approaching, "Oh,Kamado bbq grill, no." I'm going to hide in the closet again. Are you sure you won't tell me how you feel about me? Kim Min-ho pulled her. This is not the time to talk about it. It's terrible to be found out. If you don't tell me, I won't let go. It's very serious to be known that the president of the student union came to the boys'dormitory secretly. He gave a bad smile. You threatened me and said you liked me. Yang Cheng looked at him in disbelief. Stupid duck, if you don't say, I'm really hard. He had a pained expression and disappointment in his eyes. I She is not hurt him, "I only tell you that I hate you and day rhyme blue together, if you and she are very close, I will not even have the appetite to eat snacks, feel delicious things have become not delicious, 3500mg Ozone ceramic Plate ,alumina c799, and will be very angry, angry do not know how to do, know that you have the person you like, I am very sad, very upset, but know that you like me." I'm very happy. She was embarrassed to get up as she spoke. Do you mean you like me very much? Kim Min-ho asked with a smile. Ah Uh Yang Cheng became so shy that he didn't even dare to raise his head. You are such a fool. Do you need to say so many simple words? Kim Min-ho looked at her shy appearance, the heart is very sweet, "but at least let me know that I am quite important in your heart." "No, Mom and Dad are the most important to me, and Yuexi and Tianyu brother, you are only the third." Yang Cheng retorted. I'm not behind the snacks. I'm satisfied. I thought I was lower than snacks. Ah I forgot the snack. She said stupidly. You are so stupid. Kim Min-ho couldn't help hugging her. By the way, let me hide in the closet. Yang Cheng became nervous. Really, no one wants to come in at all. My roommate won't come back at this time. "Then you just." "How else would you tell the truth?" "Demon.." Hate It's too much. But go out, or someone will really know. Kim Min-ho took her hand and pulled her out, "Let's go on a date!" "Who wants to date you?" "You, we are lovers now." Kim Min-ho looked at her more red face and gently kissed her cheek, "a stupid duck who loves blushing." "I didn't blush." She felt more hot face, she really became a lover with Kim Min-ho, Hee Hee, feeling very happy. ——————————o(∩_∩)o~—————— We're finally together. It's been a long time.
"Xia Siyu looked at them hand in hand and sighed." Well, I thought they were going to put it off until graduation! Jin Xueqing echoed. You seem to have known for a long time. Yang Cheng stared at their sighing expressions. It's not like, it's fundamental. You're the only one who doesn't know. Xia Siyu seems to be saying that you are really stupid. That Yuexi and Tianyu brother? I don't know. Hmmm Sure enough, the two of them nodded. Then Yuexi said you knew Kim Min-ho's girlfriend and asked me to express my love. "His girlfriend is you, and she likes snacks very much." Kang Yuexi smiled at the success of his trick. Ah? I worked so hard to steal snacks. Yang Cheng complained. Aren't you going to express your love to Kim Min-ho? Kang Yuexi asked, what's the matter with stealing snacks? "I.." Yang Chengzhen regretted that he had played self-exposure. You are too stupid. Kim Min-ho shook his head and said what he didn't know. He said I was stupid again. How can anyone always say that his girlfriend is stupid? Yang Cheng kicked him hard, but he was dodged. That's me. Kim Min-ho smirked as he dodged her attack. Don't be with me if you think I'm stupid. Yang Cheng looked at him triumphantly and was so angry. It has nothing to do with whether you are stupid or not when I am with you. "What does that have to do with anything?" Damn, can't you say she's smart? "It's important that I like you!" If you think she's stupid,Ceramic Bobbin, you won't like her. You Yang Cheng didn't expect him to say it so generously. Hey, hey, that's enough. I'm going to flirt somewhere else so I don't hurt my eyes. Xia Siyu really couldn't stand it and didn't think about his loneliness. We're not flirting. What do you mean by hurting your eyes? Yang Cheng said fiercely. global-ceramics.com
MarieKitt non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
devil , gentle , txt
Opzioni
Visualizzazione