Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Le tue foto Hai fatto una macro spettacolare o una bella foto ad un pesce o perchè no ad un altro soggetto comunque inerente alla natura (un animale, un fiore, ecc.)? Non esitare a farcela vedere, riceverai commenti e suggerimenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 02-09-2022, 07:45   #1
YeCheng
Protozoo

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Qing Yu Nian

Although know Fan Xian young master and the general little boy has a lot of different, but when Fei Jie saw Fan Xian actually only took a while, got used to the gloomy atmosphere in the graveyard, unexpectedly so quickly stabilized the mind, began to learn in this month according to the relevant content, began to dissect the body in the graveyard, Fei Jie himself was very frightened. He had always been a professional in dealing with these dead bodies, but he had never seen a four-year-old boy who could face them so smoothly. There was a foul smell in the grave, and a beautiful and clean little boy wearing a big mask was pulling out the sticky intestines from a half-rotten corpse with his little hands. This scene is very terrible, very terrible, Fan Xian felt that his second life is still miserable. Baidu Search Bubble Book Bar to read the latest and most complete novel/WWw. XiAosHuotxt. COM. Chapter 8 Age is not a problem. Taking off the mask and washing his hands with clean water, Fan Xian began to record the characteristics of the corpse, and then analyzed the possible symptoms, which were recorded in detail in a large black leather book provided by teacher Fei Jie. When he had done all this, he stood up, his face a little pale, and his long eyelashes kept shaking: "Teacher, what else is there to do?" Fei Jie looked at him and frowned,Adhesive fish ruler, not expecting the little fellow to be so bold. Without waiting for him to speak, Fan Xian finally did not hold back the nausea, ran to the bottom of the ridge, wow, began to vomit desperately, until the boredom went away, and then stood back. There was a trace of tenderness in Fei Jie's eyes,Wheel tape measure, wondering if it would be too cruel for him to expose his four-year-old child to the most horrible things in life? Until he saw Fan Xian vomit, Fei Jie suddenly found that only at this time Fan Xian was really like a child, not like another soul hidden in it all the time. Forget it, have an intuitive understanding first, and we'll talk about it next time. Before Fei Jie's voice had completely fallen, he heard Fan Xianqing's voice saying, "It's a pity that Danzhou Port is a small city. There are too few dead people. Otherwise, we can find a fresh corpse." With a thump in his heart, Fei Jie slowly turned his head to face Fan Xian's eyes without a trace of impurities. He didn't know what he wanted to see from them. After a long time, he said coldly, "Why.." "Hm?" Why aren't you afraid? Why aren't you angry that I'm making you do these things? Fei Jie felt very puzzled, frowning and looking at the little guy. Fan Xian lowered his head and said respectfully, "Because the teacher said he would poison a person to let me observe and study, Surveyors tape measure ,Diameter tape measure, I was afraid, so I would rather dig up the body." "So there are things in this world that you are afraid of." "Yes." Fan Xian looked at him pitifully. "Xiao Xian is only four and a half years old." "Being young is not an excuse." Fei Jie nodded, then shook his head: "Although you are young, perhaps some things do not understand, but you know, like you this kind of aristocratic illegitimate son, in the years to come may face a lot of conspiracy and harm, sometimes this kind of cheap sympathy, is often a sharp weapon to kill themselves." After saying this, Fei Jie had a strange idea that maybe everything he said could be understood by the child in front of him. Just then, the morning light suddenly reflected in the eyes of Fan Xian, who had half raised his head, and reflected a wonderful luster. Fei Jie's heart trembled slightly, and he felt that the little boy's eyes were very strange. He didn't know how many people he had poisoned in his life. During the Northern Expedition of the late emperor, the venom he deployed killed at least tens of thousands of soldiers of the Northern Wei. If you want to talk about sin, you are doomed to go to hell. But why do you look at the lovely little guy in front of you, but you can't help being afraid? After rearranging the unmarked graves that had been dug up, the strange master and disciples, one old and one young, began to follow the light of the sky to the east. As they walked along, Fei Jie suddenly asked, "You should be very curious." "Mmm." Fan Xian gave a hum in his nose, and there was a trace of shyness in his sweet smile. "The teacher is very attentive to me.".
” Fei Jie had no idea that the child would not answer the question. He said with a wry smile, "I really doubt your nerves and the maturity of your brain at this time." "Laughter is better than crying." "That's true." Fei Jie cast his eyes on the city wall in the distance, frowned and said, "Your father's family property in Kyoto is very large, and there will be many people who will compete with you for the family property in the future, so you must become stronger and learn more." Fan Xian did not speak, but in his mind, he had always heard that his father, Count Sinan, was trusted by His Majesty the Emperor, so he did not send him abroad, but stayed in Kyoto. The year before last, there was political turmoil in Kyoto. I don't know how many princes and nobles died in the coup. In the end, His Majesty the Emperor firmly controlled the situation and bloodied countless royal and noble families. Although his father was also a nobleman, he still maintained His Majesty's trust in him. Instead, he became bigger and bigger. But Fan Xian still couldn't understand what kind of family property would kill him and let his father invite the most terrible person in the Control yuan in Kyoto to act as his teacher. I knew that someone would want to kill me in the future, so the teacher taught me to use poison because he was afraid that I would be poisoned to death. "Yes, there are many ways to kill people, but the most convenient and least noticeable way is to use poison." Fei Jie put his hand on the top of his head and touched it twice. "My task is to teach you these aspects of knowledge in this year,Pi tape measure, so that no one can poison you in the future." Why now? Were you not afraid of poisoning me a few years ago? Some questions must be asked clearly, so Fan Xian is not afraid to let the other party perceive his maturity beyond his age, and continues to ask. tapemeasure.net
YeCheng non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
nian , qing