Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Pubblica un tuo articolo (Dolce) Hai costruito il tuo acquario o un accessorio? Hai avuto esperienze di allevamento o riproduzione? Stai pensando di scrivere un articolo sull’acquariofilia dolce per renderlo disponibile a tutti? Questa è la sezione adatta (per ulteriori info leggi il messaggio “In evidenza” all’interno).

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 31-08-2022, 04:35   #1
John M. Hunt
Protozoo

Città: xc
Acquariofilo: Dolce/Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
A generation of military advisers

In fact, I think Emperor Yong may have heard some rumors, but since Changle and I did not have an affair, nor did we meet, he could not punish me because Changle might have feelings for me, so this year, I still had a very good time, but I often think of Princess Changle, recalling the only two meetings scene by scene, and then Princess Yong often went to see the princess. Rou Lan was often taken away by the princess, which did not cause any trouble. Who did not know that Princess Yong regarded Rou Lan as her own child? Who did not know that Prince Li Jun was in Youzhou. Every month, he would send an emissary to the capital to report to King Yong. Every time, the emissary would bring some little girl's toys and a letter. So the appearance of Rou Lan in the court of Dayong had become a matter of course. Princess Changle likes soft blue, and everyone thinks that her knees are empty, so she likes little girls. Although some people think of the possibility of "love me, love my dog", no one dares to bring this "non-existent" thing to the table. And in order to meet Rou Lan, Princess Changle lived in the palace for half a year. After all, it was a common thing for Princess Yong to visit the imperial concubine in the palace. If she always went to Wuchen Nunnery to see the princess, it would make people worry about whether the princess was too close to King Yong. Therefore, even Zhangsun Guifei loved Rou Lan very much, and sometimes left Rou Lan in the palace for a few days. Rou Lan has also seen Yong Di Li yuan, Li yuan also likes this elf naughty little girl, so that no one dares to talk too much. Although I haven't met the princess this year, and I haven't even tried to ask her if she really fell in love with me, I can't help but send her the new poems through Princess Yong, and she hasn't responded, but often gives some jade amulets and other rewards to Roulan. Princess Yong said that in the past year,65 inch smart board, the princess looked good, not only often laughing, but also cheerful in front of Emperor Yong and Zhangsun Guifei. When they saw her like this, they felt that there was no need to rush to force her to marry, which made her depressed and unhappy. If there is anything that makes her unhappy, it is probably Wei Ying's tender offensive. Speaking of it, Wei Ying is also sincere to the princess. Although she is frustrated because the princess refuses to marry, she often sends some small gifts, or isolated books, or good ink,interactive touch screens education, paper and inkstone, to please the beauty. This kind of tender offensive makes the emperor and Zhangsun Guifei very moved and supportive. Although Princess Changle was not tempted, Wei Ying was polite, never aggressive, always courteous, and the princess was a gentle person who did not want to refuse with evil words, so she could only be cold and alienated. But for the marriage between Wei Ying and the princess, the emperor and Zhangsun Guifei were happy to see it, so Princess Changle often met Wei Ying by chance. A few days ago, I think since Wei Ying infatuated pursuit, I might as well be cold, if the princess can match the couple, I can also put down my mind, so more than a month did not let the soft blue into the palace, who knows Princess Yong soon told me that this period of time the princess was in a bad mood, and went to the dust-free nunnery for a short stay, this situation, if I do not understand the princess's mind, Then I'm afraid I'm the biggest idiot in the world, 86 smart board ,touch screen board classroom, so I never forbid Rou Lan to enter the palace again. Although they never meet each other, it's strange that they can always feel the warmth in their hearts. Although they are close to each other, they feel no isolation. Anyway, finally let the soft blue go down, funny to say, soft blue still can't read, prince Li Jun sent a letter, when the little girl holding the letter did not recognize a word, distressed pull me to teach her to read, I can only laugh, that is, I want to teach her to write and read, want to understand this letter also have to wait for two years, helpless, had to read to her. In fact, the content is nothing, but where to go today, see what fun things, but this Li Jun is very good at talking, every time the soft blue listen to all want to go to Youzhou to play, fortunately she will not be noisy for too long. Although Rou Lan is still young, she is already shy. She absolutely refuses to let others see the contents of the letter. She only lets me read it for her. That's why I can threaten her to let me go. I even decided to teach her to read later. Otherwise, what can I do without this killer's mace.
Seeing that I finally got up and led Rou Lan to the pavilion, Li Zhi said with a smile, "Suiyun, you're here. All right, let's forget this game." I looked at the chessboard. Li Zhi's pieces were already scattered. He said with a smile, "People say that those who are good at playing are good at fighting. If they fight on the battlefield, Xiao Shunzi will undoubtedly lose. But if they play chess, your Highness can only bow to the wind." Small straight face expressionless put away the chessboard and chess pieces, completely meaningless echo, just a mocking look at me, I can not help touching my nose, to tell the truth, I play chess with him, now this boy can let me three. Sitting down and picking up the teacup, Xiao Shunzi had already given Rou Lan to the princess's maid and sent her back. She felt a little sore all over her body. After drinking a cup of hot tea, I felt a shock and groaned comfortably. Li Zhi said with a smile, "Yesterday Qin Qing reprimanded Pei Yun, the commander of the northern camp of the imperial army, saying that he was too thin to repair." I smiled and said, "It was Li Hanyou's idea. Now Qin Qing only obeys his wife's orders." This year is probably the most beautiful Qin Qing and Li Hanyou, half a year ago she had married Qin Qing, shortly after the marriage, Qin Qing was promoted to the head of the imperial army, although in fact the head of the imperial army has always been an empty post, the imperial army is actually in charge of general Qin Yi by Fuyuan, but Qin Qing is the eldest son of Qin Yi, compared to others, of course, different. Although Qin Yi still did not delegate power, but now Qin Qing can still mobilize part of the imperial army. Now Qin Qing is a famous young general, and Jingjiang Princess Li Hanyou itself is the princess, but also a disciple of Fengyi, although her marriage makes her no longer possible to be a disciple of Fengyi, but her lofty position in Fengyi is still very obvious, such a couple, naturally is the attention of millions of people, more rare is that they are very affectionate. It is even more envious of Dayong government and the public. Li Zhi said with a sneer, "Pei Yun formally married his concubine a few days ago,smartboard for business, but his wife got a letter of divorce. No wonder Li Hanyou was furious. Xue Qiuxue, Pei's wife, is a disciple of Fengyi. It is said that she and Li Hanyou are sisters." &290; hsdsmartboard.com
John M. Hunt non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
advisers , generation , military