Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Vecchio 02-09-2022, 08:02   #1
MarieKitt
Protozoo

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Galaxy Chronicle

Luo heard that you were injured recently? By the nameless JT attack. "Guchita asked.". "Yes, it's clearly written on the Wanted by the League that JT has no association certification, only a"? "Mark." Lowe replied. "You have a target of suspicion?" "Tutor, you can help me to judge, I am very confused." "How to say?" Guqita's face showed an inexplicable smile. "I don't think this DANA meant to hurt me. I heard her say sorry during the coma, and I.." I think she's very similar to my mother. So I didn't report my suspicions to the Alliance. . "Lo explained.". "Like your mother, Galan?" Guchita smiled and shook his head. "Lo, I think you miss your mother too much. But if there's no hostility, How did you get into a fight? "Master, I wish to keep this secret about the government of Matraktiri," Lo said apologetically. "You and your father are becoming more and more alike. Everything is in the interest of the planet above everything else.". You know, you're a. DANA, you are free in the zone of light of the Pleiades. It represents the eternal power of independence. !" "I hope so too.". Tutor . "Lo bowed his head.". "The great thing about Prince Majilai is that he finally cultivated DANA, a loyal star of Matraktiri,ceramic igniter electrodes, at the expense of his son's happiness." "I am still a Matraktiri..". Tutor ." "Well, take me to the base JT warehouse to see, those treasures were taken away by the alliance too much time, do not know how to use.". I guess it's all dusty. . "Guqita starts the conversation.". Luo and Guqita walked into the so-called JT warehouse, which was the place where Xiao Fan's classmate accidentally broke in on the day of Zhuo Er Jin. Guqita looked at the shelves carefully. JT,ceramic bobbin heater core, and space storage shelf for saving JT. "Tut, tut, tut..". So an alliance is an alliance. "They don't understand the rules of the DANA world at all," Guchta scoffed. "They can't even take care of JT." What's the matter? Is JT damaged? Tutor . "Lo asked hurriedly.". "No damage, but." By the way, this JT was carefully chosen by me at that time. How can it be so easy to give cheap to the boys on the earth? . "Guqi Pagoda has a profound meaning.". "Hasn't the Mentor Association always advocated that all Elysian motivators should have a fair chance to qualify for DANA?" Luo wondered. "You don't understand, of course you will.". I can say that this is the secret of the association. I want to keep it! "Yes, of course, tutor!" Answered Lo, embarrassed. Lo, ceramic welding tape ,ceramic bobbin heater, you are not funny at all. I want to exchange you with Hawking's apprentice. I like that Ronan kid. . "Guqita said with his hands behind his back.". "I'm afraid Professor Hawking won't like it, after all, my qualifications are much worse," Lowe said. "You make me look bad when you say that." Guchita pretended to be angry. "No." Tutor You Luo had to walk all the way and Guqita explained, slowly the two figures disappeared in the distance of the passage. Three days later, a group of Earth's governments moved into the newly built Joint Conference Center next to the George Island base to negotiate an open agreement between the Alliance and Earth's governments. Fan Jianyan once again came to the Arctic, the base of George Island. In the midst of the bustling crowd. . Greeting one or two familiar faces now and then. Obviously, all countries carry professional energizers to identify energizing weapons and development equipment. . So there are a lot of acquaintances training in George Island. ! Walking, there is a figure in front of him blocking his direction. Look up carefully . A long black hair The young man with green eyes stood in front of him. This is not an earthling. ! Fan Jianyan concluded in his heart. . "Indeed, I am not. In order to alleviate your hostility, I think it is better to introduce myself like this. I am Ronan Lindao, a three-quarter Apocalypse. Nice to meet you, Fan Jianyan." The other party held out his hand to him. An alien who can detect psychology, Ronan Lindao. Xiao Fan was surprised!
The apocalyptic bloodline Report and brush scores Fan Jianyan stepped back and looked suspiciously at the alien in front of him. What does he want to do? ? "My suggestion is that as a polite conversation, it's better for us to use a translator to speak out." "All right, I'll take it." Fan Jianyan promised. "How do you know my name?" "Before coming to Earth, my tutor had shown me your information," Ronan Lindau replied. "Your DANA mentor?" "Teacher Hawking, do you know?" "I know a little about it." Xiao Fan remembered the leader of the martial arts world he said in vain. "Yes, Professor Hawking is the most powerful teacher in the association at present," said Ronan Lindau complacently. Fan Jianyan's face darkened: "Are you still reading my mind?". That's what you call good manners. ?" "I'm sorry, I can't help it." Ronan Lindao scratched his head and said, "After all, your skills as an energizer are not enough." "Yes, I'm weak. I don't know what the strong of the DANA Association want." Fan Jianyan asked. "Master Hawking and the Elders of the Society want you to return to the Apocalypse for energizing training, so they sent me to pick you up," said Ronan. "Apocalypse?"? I don't want to leave the earth. "Fan Jianyan immediately refused.". "The earth is good and full of energy, but it's not suitable for a cub like you." Ronan Lindow went a step further. "Cub!"! I repeat once again As an earthman, I am very mature, and I have family and friends on Earth, and I don't want to leave Earth. "Fan Jianyan frowned at Ronan Lindao.". I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. I want you to think about it. At present, the facilities on the earth are difficult to match your energizing training. "Ronan Lindao consciously said the wrong thing.". If I don't agree,Ceramic Band Heater, what are you going to do? Kidnap me ? Or take back mine? JT? I'm sure you know that. I have this JT thing. No, JT of the Apocalypse has only one owner. We will not take it back. It is yours. I don't want to kidnap you either. You're hard to talk to, "Ronan Lindow complained.". global-ceramics.com
MarieKitt non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
chronicle , galaxy
Opzioni
Visualizzazione