Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Vecchio 02-09-2022, 07:41   #1
YeCheng
Protozoo

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Reappearance of the Legend of Online Games

After saying goodbye to the bodyguard, I hurried to the small door and went in. As soon as I got inside, I felt as if I had come to another world. There were all kinds of picture scrolls everywhere in the room, just like in a museum. The girl named Xinmeng was sitting in the middle of the room, looking at her back, as if she was drawing. I couldn't disturb her. After all, I had to stand aside and watch her carefully. After a while, Xinmeng finally finished her work and asked me with a smile, "What do you think of my painting?" "Oh, very good, Miss Xinmeng, I came here to ask about the Shura Temple." I don't want to waste any more time. After all, someone already knows that we are still behind. "Hehe, Monkey is really a fast talker." She said with a smile, I heard her call out my name, but I was not surprised, after all, she is a senior NPC, want to know my name is not a simple thing? "Oh, someone has been here before. Time is pressing. Please forgive me." I nodded to her with my hand as an apology. I can't tell you anything about the Shura Temple, because I don't know there. I only know there is this place, and I don't know anything else. The smile of the heart dream is still the same, but there is a little regret in the voice. I do not know? Am I wrong? Just like this for nothing? No, we have to ask something. As I thought about it, I smiled and said, "Since Miss Xinmeng doesn't know about the Shura Temple, can you tell me something else?"? I just came to Sky City, and I don't know anything about it. "Oh,304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel, Monkey is really awesome. I wonder if Monkey will walk away like this." Xinmeng said with a smile, "Although I really don't know anything about the Shura Temple, I know another place. If you don't bother to go there, maybe you can know some news about the Shura Temple. Of course, I'm talking about maybe, because the monsters there are very powerful and not ordinary people can beat them. Many people have been there before." But they all died inside. Xinmeng said, glancing at me, as if to see if I had the courage to accept her invisible challenge. Now that there is a chance, it is better than no chance at all. Besides, isn't there no clue now? Treat a dead horse as a living one. Ha ha, then ask Miss Xinmeng for advice. "That place is in a valley not far south of the Sky City. It is called Purgatory Demon City. The monsters inside are very dangerous. There are three floors in total. In the last temple on the third floor, there is a box. There is a book in the box. The book records the news about the Shura Temple.". Of course, all this is a legend, because no one has ever been able to get inside and take the box out. As soon as I heard Xinmeng's words, I knew that if I wanted to go to the Shura Temple, Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe ,mirror stainless steel sheet, I would have to get the box through Purgatory. I immediately thanked her and said, "Thank you for your advice. I won't bother you now. I'll thank you again when I succeed. Thank you." "Oh, it's really a quick talk, then I won't delay your time, you go to prepare quickly, you must remember, there are many crises inside, remember to be careful." "Yes, I will." When I finished, I immediately urged the transmission ring and flew directly to the south gate of the Sky City. Anyway, I was the only one looking for the entrance of the Purgatory Demon City. I would not go back to waste time. Let them go to find other information first. Maybe there is a better way. Out of the south gate, there was a small valley not far away. I flew in the direction of the valley. The valley was very quiet. There was not even a bird, let alone a monster. I strode ahead. The trees on both sides were getting more and more lush, and the road was getting narrower and narrower. As I walked, I had a faint feeling of gloom in my heart. When I reached the end of the valley, a small cave appeared in front of me. I stepped forward and removed the debris hidden at the entrance of the cave. The four big characters beside the cave made me ecstatic, "Purgatory Devil City". Haha, I finally found it.
< a href = http://www.cmfu.com > Qidian Chinese Network www.cmfu.com welcomes friends to visit and read, the latest, fastest and most popular serial works are all in Qidian Original! [/url] Chapter four hundred and six ghost army Updated April 28, 2007 1100 Words: 0 Back to the Chinese building, I hurriedly let them all come back, time is money, although a little risky, but since I already know a way to find the Shura Temple, I must not let go. After a short while, the crowd finally rushed back one after another. Monkey, is there any news? In such a hurry to get us all back. Steel asked in a hurry as soon as he saw me. I already know a place where I can find the Shura Temple, but it's dangerous there. I replied. What is danger? What's not dangerous? If we were afraid of danger, we wouldn't have to play here against players from other countries. Steel replied with a smile. I saw that everyone had come back, so I told everyone the news I knew. Ok, now that everyone is back, I will tell you about it. There is a place in the south of the Sky City, called Purgatory Demon City. There is a book in the third floor of Purgatory Demon City. The book is about the Shura Temple. As long as we find the book, we can find the Shura Temple. "Ha ha, let's go quickly." The bully laughed loudly. But this place is very dangerous, I thought about it, because if you die in the course of the competition, you will lose the qualification to continue the competition, so I think that this time we should not all go, I, Xiaojing and Yunzhongfei three people, plus some other backbone elements to go, so that we are all dead, we also have people to continue to go, if successful. Then we can save a lot of people to continue the game behind the Shura Temple,Stainless Steel Square Pipe, after all, the Shura Temple must be much more difficult than Purgatory, we must have this psychological preparation. &290; sxthsteel.com
YeCheng non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
games , legend , online , reappearance
Opzioni
Visualizzazione