Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Pubblica un tuo articolo (Dolce) Hai costruito il tuo acquario o un accessorio? Hai avuto esperienze di allevamento o riproduzione? Stai pensando di scrivere un articolo sull’acquariofilia dolce per renderlo disponibile a tutti? Questa è la sezione adatta (per ulteriori info leggi il messaggio “In evidenza” all’interno).

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 02-09-2022, 07:22   #1
cinque
Batterio

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
The strongest gas refining period in history

"Is it not good for him to come?"? Later, we will see the robot he made, which is 100 years ahead of the industry! I hear it's as good as Iron Man in the movie! The students are having a heated discussion. The entrepreneurs in the front row are also discussing in a low voice how to cooperate with Dr. Gary to manufacture some more functional commercial robots in batches. The time soon came to ten thirty. In front of the academic lecture hall is a platform. A silver-haired man with long hair came out of the backstage and walked to the front of the podium. His appearance was very handsome, and he attracted the attention of many women as soon as he appeared. Hello, I'm Dr. Cary. The silver-haired man picked up the microphone, smiled, and spoke in a slightly accented Chinese. Chapter 493 I test it with my fist! The whole academic lecture hall immediately burst into thunderous applause. The corners of Dr. Cary's mouth rose slightly, his eyes were slightly red, and he scanned all the people in the audience. Soon, he noticed Fang Yu sitting in the second row. Sure enough, here we are. The smile on Gary's face grew wide. The applause rang for nearly ten seconds. Thank you for your enthusiasm. Today I'm going to talk about the integration of biology and machinery. Gary turned to English and said. Fang Yu glanced at Gary and looked around, but did not see what Violet had said about his entourage. However, Fang Yu remembered that Gary's genetic laboratory was wanted in Europe. But why can Gary come to Huaxia to give a lecture so openly? Even with a lot of titles? "It seems that only the genetic laboratory is wanted in Europe. Apart from the people in the dark world,Rotating sludge scraper, not many people should know that Gary is the head of the genetic laboratory." Fang Yuxin said. Gary's lecture was quite rich, starting with the origin of living things and then going on to the industrial age. The students present listened attentively, while most entrepreneurs were confused and not very interested. The reason why they are here today is to see the robot brought by Dr. Gary and to get on the line with Dr. Gary to seek opportunities for cooperation. But nearly an hour later, Gary was still talking about the theoretical knowledge of biology and machinery, which sounded boring. But in the process,lamella clarifer, Fang Yu listened with relish. The combination of life and machinery, in my opinion, is the trend of future scientific and technological development. Gary said, "This trend is irreversible, and each of us should follow the trend." As he spoke, Gary suddenly glanced at Fang Yu and said with a smile, "I know that many people in China practice martial arts to make themselves strong and prolong their lives." But it takes talent to practice martial arts. With so many people here, I don't think there are many people who really have the talent of martial arts, right? "Yes!" Many people present answered in unison. It's not fair, is it? Gary smiled and said, Belt Filter Press ,MBR reactor, "People who have the talent of martial arts can gain much more power than mortals and live longer at the same time.". A mortal can only live for about a hundred years at most, but a warrior may live for two or three hundred years. "Is there a big gap?" "People aren't created equal at all, are they?" "Yes!" What Gary said was very instructive, but most of the students present were still young, and when he said that, they all felt the same way and responded one after another. At this time, the biology and machinery that I devote myself to research reflect its value. Gary said slowly, "The machine I made can perfectly replace the limbs of the human body, even the trunk of the body can be made.". With them, a mortal without martial arts talent can become as powerful as a warrior. "In terms of life span, I have been studying the memory of the human brain, and if I succeed, the problem of life span will be solved." "I know everyone is waiting anxiously, so next, I will satisfy everyone's wish and show a robot I made." With that, there was a trace of red in Gary's eyes. Ta-ta-da.. There was a sound of stiff footsteps. A silvery robot came out of the backstage. Its body shape is the same as that of human beings, with a faint light all over its body, and its material seems to be very hard. Its chest is inlaid with an object like a sapphire, which is suffused with blue awn.
This is the power core of the robot. Fang Yu squinted slightly. This robot is my latest technology at present. It has quite complete functions. It is similar to the martial arts of China. It can fly to the sky and escape from the earth. It is omnipotent. Gary walked out of the podium and walked to the side of the robot. "The material that casts its body is mainly chromium, plus dozens of metal compositions, which is so hard that it will not be damaged even if it is hit by a military missile." "Its body can fuse many kinds of weapons, of course, for safety reasons, I have removed the weapons in this robot." "Having said so much, let's show us the function of the robot!" At that moment, an entrepreneur in the front row became impatient and shouted. As you wish. Gary smiled and patted the robot on the head. "Show the gentleman who spoke just now the function." "All right." Robots make mechanical sounds. Hum.. The robot's feet suddenly spewed white gas, and the whole body rose to the sky, floating in midair. As long as it can think of anything, it can be ordered to do. Said Gary. Then let him pour me a glass of water. The entrepreneur said. Understand The robot in the air suddenly swooped down and stopped over the entrepreneur's head. Then, it stretches out its mechanical right hand, a cup made of steel appears on the right hand,disc air diffuser, and then a faucet-like nozzle appears in the palm of the left hand, from which transparent liquid is ejected. The robot handed the cup to the entrepreneur and said, "Enjoy." The entrepreneur did not expect that the function of the robot was so detailed that he took the cup in a daze. khnwatertreatment.com
cinque non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
gas , history , period , refining , strongest