Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Le tue foto Hai fatto una macro spettacolare o una bella foto ad un pesce o perchè no ad un altro soggetto comunque inerente alla natura (un animale, un fiore, ecc.)? Non esitare a farcela vedere, riceverai commenti e suggerimenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 26-08-2022, 03:43   #1
PeggyMcKeen
Bannato

Città: sdsd
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
The stingy and childish Mr. Ji

Usually Ji Sinian is basically cold, occasionally black and venomous, Ji Xinxin has never seen such a domineering side of him, so she looked at the man's tall and straight back with shining pink stars in her eyes. Ji Xinxin followed them. As soon as she took a step, she was quickly pulled by Mo Xiaoni. She winked at her and said meaningfully, "Let's sit down!" Chapter 26 Ji Sinian hugged Lin Nian into the elevator, then put her down, the elevator door slowly closed in front of her eyes, a slight sense of dizziness hit, so that Lin Nian's footsteps were unstable, once again rushed to the body of the man around her. What's the matter? Ji Sinian held her face, glanced around, and asked with concern. Lin Nian held his arm and stood up straight, pinned the scattered hair behind his ear, shook his head, "Nothing, just a little dizzy, it will be all right in a moment!" Lin Nian encircled his neck with one hand and nestled on his broad shoulders. His white fingers stroked his chin again and again. He said faintly,cold drawn tubes, "Ji Sinian, your expression just now was really terrible!" "Is it?" Ji Sinian turned up the corners of his mouth slightly, raised his hand to wrap her soft fingers, put them on his lips and kissed them carefully. He said lightly, "See if you dare to trust other men casually in the future!" Teacher Chu and I really just met by chance, okay? And I haven't promised him to be a model yet, and you're here. Lin Nian is simply speechless to death. How can the big president of a listed company be so narrow-minded? Ji Sinian smiled slowly and looked down at her. He knew what the little woman was thinking. He raised his long fingers and gently rubbed her ruddy cheeks. He said in a low voice,stainless steel tube 304, "You guessed right. I am such a stingy man!" Lin Nian was so frightened that he frowned and looked up from his arms and looked at him with a shocked face. How could this man know what she was thinking? And voluntarily admitted the fact that he was narrow-minded? It's so scary! Lin Nian stepped back, bared his teeth and brandished his claws to pull his face, rubbed it left and right, and muttered in his mouth: "Where did the monster come from? Quickly show its true shape and return my cool and handsome husband.." “………” Ji Sinian's expression froze for a moment, then he laughed out loud, his face was pulled by her, and his facial expression was stiff when he smiled, looking twisted and weird. Lin Nian was frightened by his eyes, and her white and tender fingers quickly drew back from his face behind her back. She coughed awkwardly and stared at the numbers on the inner wall of the elevator turning slowly. Nian Nian, I can't see that you have such a funny side! The elevator door opened slowly, and Lin Nian took a step to run away, but Ji Sinian grabbed his arm, side impact beams ,side impact door beams, bent slightly, and picked him up easily. What are you doing? I can walk by myself! Lin Nian gently encircled his neck, blushing on his shoulder, the distance between the two people was so close that he smelled a clear man's breath and surrounded her in an instant. Through the heavy windbreaker, she could even clearly hear Ji Sinian's steady and powerful heartbeat, one after another. Didn't you say you were dizzy? Lean on me and you'll be more comfortable! Ji Sinian's arms were strong and strong, holding her firmly in his arms. Lin Nian closed his eyes with great enjoyment and felt the warmth of a man's care and love with his heart. Niannian, which room do you live in? Ji Sinian took a few steps with her in his arms before he realized that he didn't know her room number, so he stopped slowly and asked with his head down. "Uh.." Lin Nian suddenly opened his eyes and felt so embarrassed that he hurriedly took out the room card from his pocket and looked at the number on it. 0806, it should be this one! Lin Nian raised her hand and pointed to a door next to her and said to the man holding her. Ji Sinian pulled out the room card from her hand, glanced at the number on it, then went to the door, raised his hand to brush the sensor, and the door opened.
Ji Sinian went in with Lin Nian in his arms, turned on the light, then put her down, stretched out his long arm, put her against the door, and looked at her delicate face with gentle eyes. Today, Lin Nian came out to play, specially painted a light makeup, looks beautiful, beautiful and pure. Read it! Ji Sinian asked her in a low voice, "If I don't come today, will you agree to be that person's model?" Lin Nian tilted his head and thought, "He's my teacher. It's just a favor. Why not?" She pouted her mouth, put her hands naturally on Ji Sinian's shoulders, blinked her beautiful big eyes, and smiled brightly. Hum, still laugh! Ji Sinian was stimulated by the bright smile on her face. He could not help snorting coldly. He raised his hand and pinched her chin. He said in a deep voice: "You regard her as a teacher, but she may not think you are a student in her heart." "What do you mean?" Lin Nian was a little puzzled. Don't you see anything wrong with the way he looks at you? Ji Sinian stretched out his hand to pull a handful of her long hair, wrapped it around his fingers and played with it gently. He looked askance at her and said in a bad tone. I think you really think too much, Ji Sinian! Lin Nian was amused by his strange expression. He reached out his hand and pushed him back. Then he pointed at himself up and down and said, "Ji Sinian, look at me. I look like this, my figure and temperament. If you think it's good, others may not like it!"! Besides, Mr. Chu is now a famous painter, what beautiful woman has not seen, will not notice me at all, OK? Lin Nian was very speechless and rolled his eyes at him. His expression was vivid and lovely. Ji Sinian could not help but bow his head and kiss him. It is because people who have experienced too much will feel that your innocence is naturally precious. Don't you understand how beautiful you are? Is it beautiful? All women like to listen to sweet words,aluminium coated tubes, and Lin Nian is no exception. Listening to Mr. Ji's tender love words, her heart was simply happy to blossom. Ji Sinian, do you think I'm beautiful? &290; cbiesautomotive.com
PeggyMcKeen non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
childish , stingy