Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Le tue foto Hai fatto una macro spettacolare o una bella foto ad un pesce o perchè no ad un altro soggetto comunque inerente alla natura (un animale, un fiore, ecc.)? Non esitare a farcela vedere, riceverai commenti e suggerimenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 26-08-2022, 03:39   #1
PeggyMcKeen
Bannato

Città: sdsd
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Abuse cry that scum attack [wear quickly]

Gu Liang's face was not very good he was said to have a soft beard and he always felt that male dignity had been provoked Yang Ye hugged him as if he had no intention of letting him go "Don't you like to stay in bed" Gu Liang Shall I accompany you to run Don't you run every day Yang Ye OK wait Finally the tasks on the punishment card are all full Let me kiss for a while Gu Liang "Yang Ye you" Well- "" After kissing for a while Yang Ye took Gu Liang's face and said in a dumb voice "Who let someone make an old mistake last night" Gu Liang didn't Flavors and Fragrances say anything In this month he did sometimes feel uncomfortable with the relationship between the two people Coupled with the sense of inferiority the sense of distrust of people will occasionally jump up Gu Liang will feel how he can really let people like will feel that Yang Ye may indeed be a misunderstanding of what Last night before going to bed he suddenly had this feeling again and talked to Yang Ye At that moment Yang Ye kissed him and said "Since Liangliang thought so last night I didn't do well" I'll kiss you a few more times to see if you can feel that I really like you This man is really shameless

But Gu Liang did not think of words to refute for a moment said as if it was really his own problem Gu Liang was kissed by him for twenty minutes finally succeeded in pushing him away got out of bed and went to the bathroom I'm going to take a shower Yang Ye I want to take a bath too Together "I'll wash it myself" Gu Liang tried to stop it but when he closed the door one of Yang Ye's arms had already come in Then Yang Ye's tall body came over hugged Gu Liang's waist turned to the bathroom door and began to kiss again Yang Ye Farewell-well-! After Gu Liang was kissed for another twenty minutes he was really a little short of oxygen and his strength was gone The moment Yang Ye released him his back almost involuntarily slid along the door Yang Ye quickly hugged him and hugged him to the bathtub Take a shower together Gu Liang "I wash myself!" Yang Ye "Liangliang how can you have the strength now" Gu Liang could not bear it any more and kicked him away with a red face Get out - They took a bath had breakfast and went for a walk in the park At noon Gu Liang had lunch and began his routine nap Yang Ye didn't run in the morning When Gu Liang took a nap he went to the park to run alone After running Gu Liang woke up Yang Ye hugged and kissed for a while and the two of them began to play poker After playing poker and playing chess for a while they received a notice from the system about drawing the next script Players are invited to gather in the hotel lobby and draw cards for the next script

"The players who live in the rest area this time are all players who can enter the advanced script" Based on the excellent performance of the players there will be some innovations in the rules of the game from the next advanced stage of the script China Chemicals Suppliers "The new rules of the game are announced below Please listen carefully" "First in the past before the start of the script players would draw the script through the rotation of the roulette wheel and then draw the corresponding role cards After that players would give the cards to NPC and they would take them back" "From the next script it's not like that anymore" After a while you will draw a card which is an upgraded advanced card with a variety of functions This card will be bound to the player and will accompany you until the game is really over "After entering the advanced script the system will adopt the electronic card drawing method" That is to say you can draw random scripts and roles directly in the upgraded advanced card interface When hearing this Gu Conscience said "random" a ghost Before the man in black pretended to take a turntable but also took a number of role cards it is estimated that in order to fool players players play the script role I am afraid it has long been set This time they are equivalent to sending a touch-screen "mobile phone" directly to the players and it is estimated that there will be an electronic version of the turntable on it allowing players to draw scripts like playing mobile games At that time it is good to draw scripts and roles seemingly random but I'm afraid the system has already been set up

"Second the system did not allow players to search each other before just because it did not want individual disobedient players to take the opportunity to steal cards and check the contents of other players'cards" Starting from the next script players can search each other in the search for evidence "After you get the card and complete the binding you will turn on the double verification Household Chemicals function of pupil and fingerprint recognition of the card" Therefore players can rest assured that only you can view the card content "To sum up in the future players will draw scripts roles stage tasks plots timelines help-seeking functions map consulting and so on all of which are bound to a unique card" Remind everyone again please keep the cards properly "Thirdly after entering the advanced script the system will put forward more stringent requirements for everyone's deduction in the plot deduction link" Please strictly respect the character's design background and motivation and do not allow OOC behavior

"Examples are as follows A character likes B character and is willing to help B hide something unfavorable to B This matter may not appear in the form of side quests but the player who plays A should strictly abide by the logic of the character's behavior" "In the script deduction process A should not take the initiative to tell the rest of the players about these matters" Otherwise the move will be judged as OOC and the A-player will be punished doubly terrible Gu conscience thought in fact this provision but also in the plot deduction link so that everything appears more realistic After all the system does not provide for detective work and focused discussion If there are players who are still secretive in the concentrated discussion session it is estimated that the reward constraints of side quests All right please go to the lobby to draw cards! "For the rest please check the message reminder on the card at any time" "I wish you all a happy game!" - Gu Liang and Yang Ye looked at each other and walked to the lobby together This time it was Yang Ye who used the "Team Card" to choose his teammates for the next script Yang Ye naturally chose Gu Liang globalchemmall.com
PeggyMcKeen non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
abuse , attack , cry , quickly , scum , wear