Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 31-08-2022, 05:06   #1
Helen G. Moreno
Bannato

Città: xc
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
The leisurely days of the treacherous court official's wife by matcha cookies

Why did you ask about the queen mother? Zhao Heng is somewhat strange to say: "Mother's body has always been very good." Zhao Heng suddenly said with a look of embarrassment, "The Empress Dowager has some prejudice against me. The last time I raised a Pekingese dog, it broke the most precious camellia of the Empress. So.." All of a sudden understand, Zhao Heng said with a smile: "The emperor uncle rest assured, the mother is not the kind of stingy person.". You have been back for a few months, and when you come back, your mother will certainly not remember, but only remember your contribution. Empress Dowager Xiao is very polite to the ministers who have rendered meritorious service. Remembering the face of pear flowers with rain, Zhao Di closed his eyes. People like him never know how to cherish a beautiful woman. At first he was only interested in her in that way, but now he seems to want more. Xiao Rong such a woman, although not stunning, but too people have the desire to conquer. Every time he saw her dignified and luxurious appearance, his mind was full of dirty pictures of her taking off her clothes. He did not feel that there was anything wrong, it was an instinctive attraction, and the white jade body under the tightly wrapped clothes was more attractive than he had imagined. It seems that some of them are too addicted, and he is a little out of control. It's good to leave like this for a few months. Zhao Di said a few words with Zhao Heng and went out of the imperial study. On the steps leading to the palace gate, I met Jiangyu, who was also leaving the palace. Zhao Di looked from a distance and saw that Jiangyu was dressed in a scarlet official uniform, standing tall and tall, with a high bearing on his body. He is indeed a very outstanding man. It's just that he just looks at the light,Inflatable water obstacle course, the wind and the moon on the surface, but in fact, how much better is the means than him? He's just too lazy to hide it. Jiang Yu also saw him and said politely to him, "Wang Ye." Zhao Di smiled, showing a lazy look, patted him on the shoulder: "The king has been away for a few months, and Lord Lao Jiang has shared more for the emperor." He added,Inflatable mechanical bull, "The king knows that Lord Jiang wants the emperor to become a useful person, but he is still young. At the right time, he should be given some time to rest." Jiang Yu smiled faintly, and then looked at Zhao Di swaggering away. Walking posture, where there is half of the royal bearing? He looked at it for a moment, his eyes indifferent. Xu Yan came over and said, "Lord Guo, something has happened to Third Master Shen." Madame has passed. When the news of Shen Jing's injury came, Shen Lingshan was looking at last month's account book, and then hurried back to the Shen family. At this time, Shen Lingshan is glad that he married Jiangyu, if far away in Luozhou, even if the third brother has an accident, she can only be anxious. In the carriage, inflatable water slide ,Inflatable outdoor park, Mammy Wei comforted her, "Don't worry, madam. The third son has his own destiny. He will be all right." Without seeing the third brother, she could not rest assured. Shen Lingshan held the hem of his clothes tightly. Okay, why did you fall off the horse? When he arrived at the Shen family, Shen Lingshan went directly to Shen Jing's residence. Before I went in, I saw a servant girl carrying a basin of royal blue silk enamel flowers, and the water inside looked red. Shen Lingshan looked a little dizzy. While the doctor was inside, Mrs. Shen came over on crutches. When she saw Shen Lingshan, she said, "Nonsense!"! You're pregnant. What are you doing in there? Your third sister-in-law is inside. Don't worry. Although the old lady is concerned about her grandson, she also loves Shen Lingshan, the granddaughter, and knows that their brother-sister relationship is deep, so she can't mess up at this time. He took Shen Lingshan to the second room and so on. Shen Lingshan was restless and asked his grandmother, "How on earth did the third elder brother fall?"? He's always been a good rider. Although Shen Jing is not as good as the three fathers and brothers, he is also very outstanding. Old Mrs. Shen said helplessly, "When I brought it back, it reeked of alcohol.." Drink and ride a horse! Shen Lingshan is worried and angry, do not know how to say this elder brother, how old people, looks quite stable, how to do these worrying things from time to time? Looking at her grandmother's gray hair and wrinkles on her face, Shen Lingshan felt uncomfortable just looking at her. Over the past few years, too many things have happened to the Shen family, and the grandmother seems to be old all of a sudden. If something happens to the third brother again.
Shen Lingshan said angrily with red eyes, "I must talk about him later. Why is he so ignorant?" Even when I was young, I am the head of the family now. Old Mrs. Shen held her hand gently. His rough hands gently wiped his granddaughter's tears. Then he patted her on the back of the hand and asked softly, "Are you coming back like this?"? Does the son-in-law know? Jiangyu.. Shen Lingshan said truthfully, "He hasn't come back yet." I came over as soon as I heard the news of my third brother's accident. Naturally, there is no time to talk to him. Afraid of her grandmother's worries, she said hurriedly, "You can rest assured that he won't say anything about me.". He knows that I have a good relationship with my third brother. If he has an accident, how can I sit still as a sister? Grandma, you don't have to worry. After all, she was too indulgent. Old Mrs. Shen knows her granddaughter's temperament best. She feels guilty about Jiang Yu and must be cautious about him. Now this way of doing things shows that Jiang Yu loves her very much. Jiaojiao's temper has also been brought back little by little. Old Mrs. Shen is a general woman, who also has a sense of arrogance and has always been conceited. Now that I think about it, she is really wrong. Had she not loved her granddaughter and wanted to break off the engagement with the Jiang family, her granddaughter would not have had to marry Cheng Zan and suffer such a grievance. The old lady says again: "Still want a thing..." Shen Lingshan looked up at his grandmother. Listen to her say: "When your third elder brother has an accident, happen to be seen by Cheng Zan, it is he brought your third elder brother back in time.." He is still in the front hall. You don't have to worry about this. Grandma will go to see him. Don't show up. It's Cheng Zan. Shen Lingshan was a little surprised. Can think of Cheng Zan's temperament, as he said, see is a stranger, it is impossible to do nothing. If someone else saved her third brother,Jumping castle with slide, she would probably go to thank him in person, if Cheng Zan. She might as well not touch it. Jiang Yu doesn't like her contact with Cheng Zan. He nodded and said to his grandmother, "I know." Then Mammy Wei came in and told her that Jiang Yu had also come. Chapter 53 true heart. Jiang Yu also came.. joyshineinflatables.com
Helen G. Moreno non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
cookies , court , days , leisurely , matcha , official , treacherous , wife