Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Saper comprare (Dolce) In questa sezione potrai chiedere DOVE reperire un animale o un prodotto acquaristico, fare segnalazioni su arrivi nei negozi, chiedere consigli su negozi on-line e non, proporre acquisti di gruppo e lasciare commenti sulle tue esperienze al riguardo.

Rispondi
Vecchio 31-08-2022, 04:47   #1
Norman C. Hom
Bannato

Città: xc
Acquariofilo: Dolce
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
The fox's wife

"You said you knew your husband. When you knew your husband, he was elegant in front of you. Behind him, he had the aura of the eldest son of the Shangguan family. He was handsome, handsome, outstanding in civil and military affairs, and had an extraordinary family background. It was no wonder that you flocked to him and left behind the reserve of your daughter's family.". But I am not the same, I began to know my husband from a cold name! "I know he's the eldest son of the Shangguan family," said Yan Mi'er excitedly. "Then what? I don't know anything. I don't understand anything. When my mother was alive, she always said that he was my husband, no matter rich or poor, handsome or ugly, full of poetry and books or embroidered pillows, he was the one I wanted to live with for a lifetime. After the death of my mother, I hesitated and worried. When I was about to get married, I even wanted to escape. I would rather be accompanied by the ancient Buddha than face a completely unfamiliar environment. Apart from the mother-in-law I met once, everything in the Shangguan family is distant and strange to me, which makes me deeply afraid. Who can understand me with such feelings? It was not easy for me to make a mistake at the wedding. I was in a muddle and didn't know where I was. I didn't wake up until my husband reminded me in my ear. After marriage,facial recognition thermometer, I always face life with a grateful attitude, I always thought I would be so happy for a lifetime! Yan Mier looked at Yu Mengyao coldly and said, "But your appearance made me feel as if I had been doused with ice water. If it hadn't been for my husband's consideration and explanation, I would have almost collapsed. How could I like you like this?"? How can you make me close? "So you set me up?" Yu Mengyao seized the opportunity and said, "You deliberately fell into the water in order to make Brother Jue misunderstand you, didn't you?" Chapter 119 Final Confrontation (Part Two) "I will not set you up with my life!" Yan Mi son slightly one heart moves,touch screen kiosk, did they discover anything unusual? Or that the corner of the clothes behind the tree was not one of them? But his face and eyes did not reveal a trace of strange emotion, but with a touch of disdain: "The burning of both jade and stone depends on the object. Although the jade girl's surname is jade, it's just gravel!" "You.." Yu Mengyao was said rudely by Yan Mier. If it weren't for the people on the pavilion, she would have been angry long ago, but now she has to maintain her damned demeanor. Am I wrong? Yan Mi'er grabbed Yu Mengyao's tight face with disdain and said, "Miss Yu, what do you say you have?"? What is a man who dares not reveal his true nature? Alone? Gao Jie? Everyone can see that you are just posturing. Are you tired of living like this? What about you? Aren't you tired of pretending to be gentle in front of Brother Jue? Yu Mengyao's voice could not be suppressed, and this artificial woman dared to say so! "Every woman has a gentle side, and every woman has a shrewd and tough side. My husband is considerate to me. Is it necessary for me to be like a hedgehog?" Yan Mier smiled and looked at Yu Mengyao with a high profile. "Miss Yu," she said, "every woman is gentle in front of the man who loves her. You have never loved anyone, nor have you ever been truly loved. Naturally, thermal imaging camera ,smart whiteboard price, you don't understand!" Yu Mengyao wanted to vomit blood, so half a day, Yan Mier's mouth did not stop, but did not say a useful word, she stared at Yan Mier, already helpless. Sorry I'm late! Huang Xiaoxiang's arrival is to rescue Yu Mengyao from the embarrassing situation, looking at the look of Yu Mengyao's tragic defeat, she knows that there is a tough battle to fight. All right, both of you are here. If you have anything to say, say it as soon as possible. Yan Mi son does not want to talk with them for a long time, these things as soon as possible to deal with, should not be sloppy.
"Sister Mi Er," Huang Xiaoxiang unexpectedly knelt down and begged, "Please spare your hands and let us go!" Yan Mier did not dodge. She looked at Huang Xiaoxiang with ease and said, "Miss Huang, don't do such a self-humiliating thing. I won't ask my husband to keep you because of your kneeling. I won't persuade my husband to accept you because of your kneeling. I'm not a hard-hearted person, but I won't bring endless troubles to myself because of my temporary softness." Huang Xiaoxiang knelt on the ground and got up, but she didn't continue to kneel down. Seeing the situation, Yu Mengyao immediately pulled her up and said, "Sister Huang, someone has decided to ask us to get rid of her. It's useless for you to beg her!" "Miss Jade is careful to speak!" Yan Mi'er looked at the two men and said, "It was you who broke into my family and wanted to take away my husband. It was you who tested my bottom line again and again. It was your tricks in the dark that wanted to kill me. Now all the tricks can't succeed, so I say I want to get rid of you."? What a joke! Could it be that I used some stratagem to invite you into Shangguan's house? I have a good life, but why do you invite these two gods of pestilence into the door? "Sister Mi, we don't have any intention of harming you, let alone replacing you. We just can't control ourselves to like Brother Jue!" Huang Xiaoxiang broke away from Yu Mengyao's hand and knelt down again, saying, "We just want you to let us stay with Brother Jue. There's nothing more to ask for!" "Is that the next best thing?" Yan Mi'er looked at Huang Xiaoxiang, who looked pitiful, and thought of Shi Yaqi's defection. She sneered, "Didn't Miss Huang say that she didn't ask for much, but she wanted to be his wife?"? Why don't you ask for a name all of a sudden, as long as you can get in? "Mi'er, you must have misunderstood!" Huang Xiaoxiang mercilessly pinched the tender meat on his thigh, tears flowing down, sad and pitiful. Miss Huang, don't push too hard! Every inch of your daughter's skin needs careful care! Yan Mi son coldly looked at Huang Xiaoxiang, to tears need to use such an auxiliary method,temperature screening kiosk, she is too stupid! Shangguan Jue clenched her teeth and didn't laugh. Mi'er was too smart! "You've gone too far. You won't even let anyone live!" Yu Mengyao angrily shouted at Yan Mi'er, and if she hadn't been worried that the servant girls would rush over to stir things up, she wouldn't have been so depressed. hsdtouch.com
Norman C. Hom non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
fox , wife
Opzioni
Visualizzazione