Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Le tue foto Hai fatto una macro spettacolare o una bella foto ad un pesce o perchè no ad un altro soggetto comunque inerente alla natura (un animale, un fiore, ecc.)? Non esitare a farcela vedere, riceverai commenti e suggerimenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 26-08-2022, 02:38   #1
Annunziata
Batterio

Città: sdds
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
White Moonlight Substitute Struggles Daily Life

Jiang Niannian knelt down at the head of the throne and said with a smile, "What Lady Yu said is different. I am the wife of the prime minister.". Today Chinese New Year's Eve, the empress Dowager kindness, in the palace to entertain the empress and the court life woman, where there is no reason not to come? "If you don't come, don't you ask others to criticize the prime minister?" Xu Zhiyu listened quietly, but the sarcasm in her eyes was almost overflowing. They love each other! She pinched a grape tightly with her fingers, but she could not hide the injustice in her heart. Yu Shi listened to Jiang Niannian's words, but lowered his voice and said: "But Madam's identity.." But in the end is eye-catching, madam if something goes wrong in the palace, the prime minister's adult also inevitably worry. Jiang Niannian raised his lips slightly, lowered his eyes, shook Yu's hand, and said softly, "What are you worried about?"? I can't embarrass adults for a lifetime, and I should be prepared for it myself. Looking at the situation in the hall, Yu Shi was still a little worried. You know, according to Jiang's identity and beauty, wherever she goes, I'm afraid the focus is no longer Your Majesty and the queen mother, but herself. Sure enough, as soon as the women next to him saw the prime minister's wife, who was extremely beautiful and always mysterious, all of them were surprised. Inside the hall, the sound of discussion was immediately heard. However, after a while, Emperor Zhao came over after dealing with the government affairs, and all the people saluted. Naturally,cosmetic plastic tube, he did not notice Jiang Niannian. Jiang Niannian, on the other hand, was neither in the limelight nor timid, well-mannered, and difficult to attract attention. But Xu Zhiyu wouldn't miss such a good chance. As the first person in the harem, she sat beside Your Majesty and poured some wine for Emperor Zhao. Then she said with a gentle smile, "Chinese New Year's Eve this year, the King of Chu and Sister Jiang both came back from Langzhou, and the Empress Dowager is also in the palace. This year is a rare reunion. I congratulate Your Majesty." Emperor Zhao said, "Hum," but did not look at the past,metal cosmetic tubes, but said lightly, "This year, Concubine Jia has worked hard to prepare this palace banquet, and she has a heart. It's just. Even if they are all together, there are always some people who are not in the palace. When Xu Zhiyu noticed a momentary daze on Emperor Zhao's face, she smiled and stroked the Ruyi hairpin with Jasper inlaid with pearls in her hair. She said softly, "There is something in Your Majesty's words, and only I know what Your Majesty is thinking.". It's just that Your Majesty doesn't know that the woman you haven't seen for a long time, but you're thinking about, has also entered the palace. Emperor Zhao's thin lips were tight, but his expression was slightly cold. "Do you know what you're talking about?" Xu Zhiyu just raised her eyebrows slightly and put down the wine bottle in her hand. Then she lowered her eyes gently and said, "How dare I deceive Your Majesty?"? And you take a closer look, today, whether the prime minister's wife into the palace. I'll know if I'm talking nonsense. She knew very well in her heart that since Jiang Niannian was the prime minister's wife, she would not often go to the palace again. Your Majesty has so much to say to her, not to mention that as a monarch, he is probably used to being free, and your Majesty will certainly go to her. When the time comes, if your majesty really does so, custom cosmetic packing ,pump tube, then, not only Jiang Niannian will cause the queen mother's fear, but also, she or will hurt Gu Changqing's heart, moreover, cause his suspicion. No matter what the result is, it is good for her. When Xu Zhiyu said this, her face was still holding the imperial concubine's bearing, smiling slightly, gentle and gentle without changing color at all. However, under the cuff, the jade white slender fingers are finally gradually clenched. She finally waited for this opportunity, let Gu Changqing see Jiang's true face, see that he is protecting all day long, but it is just a disaster. For a man who is cold but possessive, won't he hate her from now on? When Emperor Zhao heard Xu Zhiyu's words, he raised his eyes lazily and looked around. When he saw the young woman sitting on his right, a different color finally appeared on his handsome and cold face. She actually came. Emperor Zhao was stunned for a moment, his lips moved, but his eyes quickly sank, murmuring and repeating, "." She dared to come back. At the beginning, Jiang Niannian, as the imperial concubine, risked the world's condemnation and the prime minister, and now he dared to attend the palace banquet on behalf of the prime minister's mansion. He had never seen Jiang Shi so publicized.
Is it from beginning to end, never never put him in the eye! Somehow, Emperor Zhao just looked at that face, and his heart was suddenly hot. Immediately afterwards, there was a dull pain. Xu Zhiyu's lips, however, were filled with a smile from beginning to end: "I serve your majesty, and naturally everything should be based on your majesty's mind.". The prime minister's wife, no matter how the prime minister's adult held in the palm of his hand, is also your majesty's courtier. My concubine knows that you have been reading like this every day, and you still have something to say to your wife, so my concubine came to remind your majesty specially. Zhao Di "um" sound, eyes only slightly squint, then looked in that direction in the past. At that time, the sound of string and bamboo in the inner hall was endless, and the light and shadow overlapped. And this girl, he used to be very familiar with, but now looking at it from a distance, he felt a little trance for a moment. Yu Shi was aware of the eyes cast on them from the bright stage, if there was no blazing, and his heart jumped. After tugging at Jiang Niannian's sleeve, he said in a deep voice, "Madam, Your Majesty.." I seem to see you coming. Jiang Niannian made a slight pause, his fingertips slightly gathered, but he did not look in the direction of Mingtai. She bent her lips and said, "There's no need to mention it, madam. If I enter the palace, can I hide it from Your Majesty?" "But.." Yu Shi looks a little anxious, but if your majesty does something to the prime minister's wife, what can you do? Jiang Niannian pulled the skirt corner, but did not raise his eyes, light said: "This is in the palace, he is the emperor, is it.." Does he want to be criticized by others? "Jia Fei." At the same time, Emperor Zhao suddenly called out. Your Majesty, what is it? Xu Zhiyu asked with a smile. He said,plastic cosmetic tubes, "I have something to do with the prime minister's wife now. When the queen mother asks about it later, you know what to say." Xu Zhiyu suppressed a bit of joy in her heart, but she was still gentle and decent on her face. "Your Majesty can rest assured that I won't ask the queen mother to know about it." She bowed and said. emptycosmetictubes.com
Annunziata non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
daily , life , moonlight , struggles , substitute , white