Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 02-09-2022, 08:09   #1
MarieKitt
Protozoo

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Blood demon of the end of the world

"Did one of them really tell me that he won the first place at the Wuling Congress tomorrow?"? But I don't know much about this conference, and according to you, there is another condition. Mo Xue said what he knew and then asked. Yes, but that's harder than winning the first place in the Wuling Congress. Eluen said so. What on earth is the second choice that the patriarch can describe so? Mo Xue asked with some curiosity. The second option is to let you choose one of them as an opponent and guarantee that you will be invincible in ten minutes. Said the Eluen Patriarch. Is this difficult? Mo Xue still doesn't understand. Forget it, it's better to give you some experience! As soon as the Eluen patriarch finished speaking, an invisible momentum emanated from her body, and just in an instant, Mo Xue's forehead was already covered with beads of sweat as big as beans, as if there was a towering mountain pressing him on his shoulder at this moment. But this actually came and went quickly, less than three seconds has disappeared, but Mo Xue felt that he spent far more than three seconds. Whoo, this is.. And Mo Xue, who had caught his breath,wire mesh decking, immediately asked. This is a very small part of my outward momentum. My level in the Pandaren clan is the highest level of ninety-two. Even Amanthus's level of seventy-seven is lower than me, but I am far inferior to him in terms of combat effectiveness, and the same is true in terms of momentum. Do you think you can face the momentum that is countless times stronger than just now? Eluen explained. Obviously not, it seems that not to mention holding on to ten minutes of fighting, even whether it can hold on to ten minutes without falling to the ground under that kind of momentum is a big problem. Mo Xue couldn't help thinking so, but. Seeing such a powerful Eluen patriarch,heavy duty cantilever racks, he was more determined to sign a psychic contract with the panda people.
-<>-. Provide the latest and fastest novel .. [4020 e-book, e-book download park-www.4020.cn] Chapter 125: Conversation Updated: 2012-10 2:50:25 Words in this Chapter: 4948 Although the strong momentum emanating from the Elune Patriarch is only a small part, and it does not last long, it is not shocking that in Moxue's view, the other side was talking to him before. Is absolutely always in the suppression of the body's momentum, so in the face of her will not have a feeling like facing the towering mountains, but there is a sense of ease and weirdness of emptiness in front of her. Is this the state of being one with nature? I remember this seems to be a kind of realm called'nothing '. It seems that when I first looked at the interior layout of the room, it was not that the Elune patriarch was not standing in the room, but that I didn't notice her existence at all. "I kept thinking in my heart. After taking a few deep breaths of fresh air, warehouse storage racks ,heavy duty cantilever racks, Mo Xue always felt very uncomfortable and finally felt much more comfortable." And then, when he finished thinking in his heart, he immediately said to the Elune Patriarch, "It seems that as you said, it is almost impossible for me to hold on for ten minutes under the attack of a strong leader of the alliance. With my current strength, I think I can only attend the Wuling Congress and win the title of'the strongest 'as agreed." Is it possible to sign a psychic contract with the Pandaren clan? "At least I think so, so you have to behave well at the Wuling Congress tomorrow. Personally, I am very curious about what you said about the universe, and I hope I can sign a psychic contract with you," the Elune patriarch laughed. "I'm flattered, but I have a question about the Wuling Congress," Mo Xue said. "Go ahead." "As far as I know, the winner of the Wuling Congress will get the title of'the strongest ', but the most powerful member of the Pandaren clan is called'Amanthus'."? Pandaria And this is almost a well-known thing. Can it be said that he will also appear in the Wuling Congress? Mo Xue asked "Oh, it seems that Chen didn't make it completely clear to you about the Wuling Congress. You can rest assured that the title of" the strongest "in the Wuling Congress refers to" the strongest below the deacon level ".. Well, it can also be said to be'the strongest below level ten ', the Elune patriarch said thoughtfully. "The strongest below level ten?" Mo Xue is really confused. "Yes, the Wuling Congress has been circulating in the Wuling Immortal Land for a long time, and it is an annual grand meeting among my panda people, but this grand meeting has been stipulated from ancient times that only novitiate, apprentice and disciple level clansmen are allowed to participate in it. In other words, only the clansmen who can join the Wuling Congress are allowed to participate in it." Only those who have not reached level 10 in the Apocalypse Dragon Stone rating, Elune explained "That is to say, what I am facing is only some panda people who are less than ten levels." Mo Xue asked in disbelief. "It's not for you to say just," Elune said when he heard Moxue's words. "Why?" "You may not understand the literal explanation, so to tell you, you should have been in close combat with Chen many times, how does it feel?" Elune patriarch did not answer Mo Xue's question but asked. "Well, it's true that I've fought many times, and in my opinion, my ordinary strength is slightly inferior to his, but I'm sure I can beat him." Although I don't know why the Elune patriarch asked this,heavy duty rack manufacturers, Mo Xue said confidently. "This is in my expectation, but I want to tell you that Chen's level is only 'six'," Elune said lightly. "What.." What? Is he still a six? How could it be? Didn't he say that his strength was in the middle and lower reaches of the panda race? Mo Xue asked in surprise. jracking.com
MarieKitt non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
blood , demon , end , world