Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 26-08-2022, 02:27   #1
Lyndsay
Batterio

Città: sdsd
Acquariofilo: Dolce/Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Mortal Xiuxian Biography _ Forgotten Language _ txt Novel Paradise

It turned out that when Han Li removed Ouyang Feitian, who dominated the villa for Mo Fu, he really let the already prepared Jing Jiao meet pick up a big bargain and take up most of the territory and interests. But the reaction of another overlord in Lanzhou, the five-color door, was really not slow, and it also swallowed up the remaining half of the benefits. In this way, Lanzhou formed the potential of two male side by side! But now that the balance of the Three Kingdoms has been broken, naturally one mountain can not tolerate two tigers! As a result, Mo Fu led the Jing Jiao Hui and the Five-color Gate, only to realize that they had really done something wrong! I really shouldn't let Ouyang Feitian die like this! The strength of the five-color door, can be far beyond the surface of the strength shown, even the first World War will be defeated by Jing Jiao. Afterward, Jing Jiao Hui was uprooted, and Mo Fu was also blocked by a large number of masters from the other side. Helplessly, the women had to break through and flee for their lives. As a result, the second lady Li and the fifth lady Wang were killed in the breakout. As soon as the others rushed out of the encirclement, they fled separately. Yan Shi was chased all the way with the ink color ring. When the mother and daughter were about to die, a middle-aged man who called himself Yanzhu saved Yan Shi. With the consent of the mother and daughter, he brought them into Yanling Fort and became a mortal who moved to Yanjia Fort. Yanzhu is only a low-level disciple of Yanling Fort during the Qi refining period. His ability is limited, but he is very good to Yan's mother and daughter. In order to repay the kindness of rescuing each other, Yan simply remarried the man a year later. But because the ink color ring is more gorgeous and moving,plastic pallet manufacturer, in order to be afraid of causing trouble, Yan Zhu simply announced that the ink color ring is a widowed unknown person, has already been married outside, the husband died before entering the castle. In this way, ink color ring when to have a sweetheart, when to let her really get married, and then give her name. In this way, Yan's mother and daughter really lived in the castle for two years,wholesale plastic pallet, but unfortunately, when Yan Zhu was on a family mission, he had an accident and was buried outside. Now Yan's mother and daughter became helpless again, and it was impossible to leave the castle, so they had to continue to depend on each other in the name of Yanling Castle alone, and set up this small shop with the Lingshi of the above pension, which has been operating in a miserable way. If this goes on, although the shop income is not much, but finally able to give Yan's medical treatment to buy medicine, has been suppressing the injury. But some time ago, originally has been the supply of low-level Fu to their family's batch of shops, suddenly at the same time not to supply them, so that Yan's shop into the crisis of closure. Yan Shi is what kind of person, immediately saw the problem. After a little analysis, he found out the person behind the trick. It turned out that a monk who lived nearby had taken a fancy to the ink color ring that they often passed in front of his door, drum spill containment ,spill plastic pallet, but he ignored the rumor that the ink color ring was a husband, and asked for the concubine. Yan Shi naturally would not agree, and as a result, the friar left in great anger. Then, the person who plays tricks behind this, nature is ready to come out! And when Han Li met the ink color ring in the street today, it happened to be the ink color ring, and then went to find the supplier, and had a big quarrel with it. Yan Shi spoke slowly in detail, while Mo Caihuan added two sentences from time to time. Han Li has already understood the whole story almost! However, when he heard that Mo Caihuan was forced to be a concubine, he couldn't help chuckling twice. Unexpectedly, there were still people rushing to get the leprechaun of that year! However, not to mention that this leprechaun has not seen these years, it has really grown into a big leprechaun, it is simply fascinating type of people who do not pay for their lives! "Han Li, after so many years of practice, you must have improved your skills to more than nine levels!" Yan Shi looked at Han Li again and asked politely. She has lived in Yanling Fort for these years, and even though she can't practice, she still knows a lot about the common sense of cultivating immortals. It's okay! Does the teacher's wife want me to solve the monk's entanglement? Is this man a trouble? Han Li smiled and said bluntly. Yan Shi listened, a little embarrassed, and some like a heavy trust! Listening to Han Li's tone, it seems that he is willing to help. Chapter 252 separation. Do you know anything about the skills of this monk? If it weren't for the swallow, I would go and have a good talk with him, and I would be able to solve it smoothly. Han Li rubbed his nose and said calmly.
() In fact, he is also very clear, can make the guy who coerces the mortal woman, can have how profound cultivation, such a question, is only the instinct of caution. I asked Caihuan to inquire about this in advance, and I heard that it was only the immortal cultivator whose basic skills had only reached the fifth floor. Although also surnamed Yan, but in the Yan family is certainly an insignificant role. Otherwise, how can a slightly valued disciple live with us mortals? Yan Shi deserves to be the former brain of Mo Fu. Even though he has been down and out to such an extent, he still has a clear mind when he does things. There's nothing wrong with that! After a while, Younger Martial Sister will take me there and find the way. I will solve this problem for you! Han Li listened, nodded and said. Thank you, Elder Martial Brother! I knew Elder Martial Brother would help! "The ink color ring listens clearly in the side, extremely happy sweet cry." Han Li, thank you very much! Otherwise, in the face of the pressure of an immortal, my mother and daughter really don't know how to deal with it. Yan's eyes also showed the color of relief, but then with a deep sigh, he said helplessly: "Although the monks are forbidden to harass us mortals here on the surface, in fact, there are too many things that humiliate mortals secretly. How can the Yan family really punish those monks?"! If you are not careful, the mortal who has made enemies with the friar will disappear from now on. This is a common thing. Han Li heard some powerless unwillingness from it. After all. Compared with the previous scene of holding the power of life and death in Mofu, the life of swallowing one's pride now. For Yan Shi,collapsible bulk container, the land is indeed a little humiliating. After hearing this, Han Li was silent for a while. He suddenly opened his mouth and asked a question that puzzled him. Shi-niang, Younger Martial Sister is old enough to get married. Why don't you find a suitable person to marry in the castle? If you marry a monk. (Hand-made Chinese 724 hours of uninterrupted updates pure txt hand-made novel m) do not have to rely on it? "Marry?" "I won't marry those immortals of the Yan family!" &290; cnplasticpallet.com
Lyndsay non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
biography , forgotten , language , mortal , paradise , txt , xiuxian