Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Mostra e descrivi il tuo acquario d'acqua dolce Qui puoi descrivere e mostrare le foto del tuo acquario, allestito da almeno 60 giorni, per discuterne e ricevere commenti.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 02-09-2022, 08:04   #1
MarieKitt
Protozoo

Città: china
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
The poor third generation and the rich second generation

The peanuts and kelp on the table have long been swept away, and the air is full of strong chicken aroma. This local chicken must be delicious. I've never smelled so delicious! Qu Xinyuan picked the table and said. That's for sure. I run a supermarket, selling frozen chickens, I also visited the farm, feeding all fattening drinks, such a small place, the chicken lies there, kicking it does not move, two months out of the cage! These chickens eat grass, and the meat quality must be much better. Hiss.. The owner of the small supermarket wiped his saliva awkwardly. The boss's shelf is too big! "yuan Shaoluo's dissatisfaction savings have reached the limit." The smaller the place is, the more willing it is to pretend to be a big man. He runs such a big chicken farm and sells chickens so expensive. He must have money in his hand, so he can understand it. The owner of the small supermarket advised. Doing business, being kind and making money, coupled with his age, he is much more mature in speaking and doing things than others. I don't like this kind of person, and when he has two stinking money in his hand, he becomes coquettish. "Coming!"! Here it comes! Chapter 107 everyone is happy. In the midst of resentment, Thangka came out with a young man. He was very tall, less than thirty years old, with a square face and very heroic facial features, but the impatient expression on his face was particularly eye-catching. People are not fat, but I don't know why they walk with their stomachs on their shoulders, their chins are raised very high, they look at people with their nostrils,Ozone generator ceramic plate, and their posture is arrogant and rude. Thangka followed, laughing as he walked. Boss Zhang, these are all big shots from Yanjing. I can't afford to offend them. Please speak politely. She exhorted. What big shot? It will delay me to talk about business with others. There are more than one thousand chickens. Who can afford to destroy them? The boss said with a black face. Do me a favor, just think of it as a poor little sister, and give her a smile, OK? "I'm not laughing. Eat two chickens and let me hold them like an uncle?" …… Their voices were not too big or too small, and the people under the tree could hear them intermittently. *** me! yuan Shaoluo lost his temper and stood up. Qu Xinyuan and Xu Yifei were also very unhappy and looked coldly at the owner of the chicken farm. Who wants to see me? Asked the boss. I yuan Shaoluo was displeased. Who are you? It's great to come to Yanjing. There are so many bad things to eat a chicken! The boss is very choking. ……” yuan Shaoluo was so angry and annoyed that he choked and could not speak. What's going on? I'm busy over there. It's a big business. You can't afford it. The boss said. We are hungry. Can you give us a portion of the stewed chicken first? The small owner of the supermarket said politely. If you are hungry, others are not hungry? Who's full? Come to me if you have nothing to do? The boss said. ……” "The little boss turned blue and was silenced." Is there anything else? If I have nothing to say, I will leave and earn hundreds of yuan from you, which will delay my big business of more than one thousand chickens! The boss glanced contemptuously at the crowd and turned away. Damn it, stop right there! yuan Shaoluo was angry. Little brother, bear with me. You are a strong dragon and don't press the local snake. All the local people are powerful. We are here to travel and relax. We don't have to use force.. The small owner of the supermarket pressed his voice and said. In fact, Ceramic Core Immersion Heaters ,steatite c221, everyone here understands what he said. The more remote the place is, the more lawless it is. A hundred and eighty miles are full of relatives, even relatives, and no one who can fight can come here. What do you want to do? The boss looked back, looked around with his nostrils, and finally stopped at yuan Dashao. Big orders, big business, just a thousand ***ing chickens, how much money can you have? I bought it! yuan Shaoluo Haoqi Road. Oh, Mr. yuan, please calm down. We're here to eat, not to buy chicken! Thangka hurriedly came to persuade him. Yes, more than a thousand chickens. You're crazy to buy so many! Qu Xinyuan also advised. Mr. yuan, sit down and have a drink of water first! Thangka soothed him. When yuan Shaoluo said to buy chickens, the attitude of the chicken farm owner changed in an instant. He was shocked and excited, but when he saw that everyone was trying to persuade him, he regained his composure. They are right, no way to buy two, go back to the refrigerator for the family to eat, why puff up their faces? I'm leaving, delaying so much time, affecting my big business. The boss muttered.
I bought it! Did you hear that? More than a thousand chickens, I bought them all! How much is it? I'll give it to you now! yuan Shaoluo was furious. Mr. yuan.. "Don't talk. Don't blame me for falling out with him if anyone tries to persuade me again!" Along the way, we all know more or less. As soon as yuan Shaoluo's cruel words came out, no one dared to speak again. Xu Yifei, hurry up and persuade him! Qu Xinyuan said. Persuade what? Seeing the boss's virtue, I want to buy it. Xu Yifei said. All right, I'll give you half of the chicken! yuan Shaoluo breathed angrily. ……” Xu Yifei wanted to slap himself at that time. Is it true? The boss finally lowered his chin a little and began to look at people with his eyes. Really, you count it for me! yuan Shaoluo said. Just after weighing, 1200, more than 15000 catties, calculated, almost 400000. The boss said. Four hundred thousand, right? Give me the account number! yuan Shaoluo said. Usually he despises those local tyrants who throw money at people, but after seeing the change of the boss's attitude, he feels that some bitches really have to throw money at people! And the harder you hit, the better their attitude will be! "That.." Do you want to think about it? What about these more than a thousand chickens. The boss looked a little hesitant. Isn't there more than a thousand chickens? I'm not short of this money! Account number! Come on, what are you waiting for to collect money?! yuan Shaoluo began to go crazy. The boss was so shocked that he took out his cell phone and poked it several times before he clicked on the bank receipt code and took it to yuan Dashao with both hands. yuan Shaoluo looked at the trembling hands and felt more refreshing than ever! Contrary to the actions of the owner of the chicken farm, yuan Shaoluo's actions are crisp and neat. Two hundred thousand, watch it! He said First,ceramic sandblasting nozzles, sir, it's four hundred thousand. The owner of the chicken farm finally began to learn how to write with respect. Twenty-four left, you come. yuan Shaoluo looked at Xu Yifei. global-ceramics.com
MarieKitt non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
generation , poor , rich