Cerca nel forum:
Acquaportal - Forum e Community

Benvenuti sul Forum di AcquaPortal, la più grande community italiana di acquariofilia!
Sul Forum di AcquaPortal puoi discutere con altri appassionati di acquariofilia, tenere un tuo Blog personale, inserire foto e video, chattare, ed aiutarci a creare un grande database con schede di pesci, invertebrati e prodotti di acquariofilia.

Per entrar a far parte della comunità occorre registrarsi.
Per farlo premi su

Registrazione

Al momento della registrazione ti verrà richiesto di accettare il Regolamento che ti consigliamo di leggere attentamente.
Ti consigliamo inoltre di leggere le FAQ per apprendere le funzionalità principali del forum.
Se invece sei un utente registrato e hai dimenticato i tuoi dati di accesso devi effettuare il Recupero dati.

Fai da te dolce Per parlare delle tecniche di costruzione artigianale, per presentare le vostre realizzazioni, e per avere informazioni su dove reperire materiale ed attrezzatura risparmiando tempo e denaro.

Rispondi
Condividi Opzioni Visualizzazione

Vecchio 31-08-2022, 04:55   #1
Leonor L. Pipkins
Bannato

Città: xcc
Acquariofilo: Marino
Foto: 0 Albums: 0
Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati): 0
Grazie (Ricev.): 0
Mi piace (Dati): 0
Mi piace (Ricev.): 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
All those years, the girls we chased together

The later it is, the fewer decent sounds there are, which makes it extra thrilling for me when I go to the toilet. It is said that the bronze statue of the former headmistress Bi Jingzi standing beside the Yixin Pool will begin to roll her eyes at night. Bastard, I am afraid when I think of it. But this time I dare not "share" this kind of thing with Shen Jiayi, a lesson from the past. Instead of being impetuous, I worked hard on math, which is an important subject in my life. At 8:15, Shen Jiayi was tired and found me in another classroom when she walked around casually. You're here too! Shen Jiayi looked very happy and came in with a box of biscuits in her hand. Well, I'm a little worried about you staying alone like this at night and studying by the way. I yawned and pretended to be normal. Whoo? Why are you pretending to be considerate. Take a break, eat cookies together, and chat with me. Shen Jiayi sat in front of me and put the biscuit box on my reference book. It's Osmax chocolate chip cookies. We chatted casually. Talking about everything, from serious outlook on life to small interesting things in life, and finally talking about life after high school. I also learned that all my friends were secretly chasing Shen Jiayi in their own way, which scared me a lot. The cheerful Liao Yinghong always runs to the classroom to find Shen Jiayi after school. Terrible Ah He was looking for Shen Jiayi's figure at the door of his class after every class, and chatted fiercely as soon as he "happened to meet". Xie Mengxue, who has a lot of literary talent, often writes poems with hidden meanings to Shen Jiayi. Zhang Jiaxun, who went to a different school from us,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, called Shen Jiayi crazily every night. He had nothing to say but refused to put down the phone. Wow, why is your market so good? I nibbled at the biscuit. Not at all. I'm very serious about studying. They treat me like this, which makes me a little confused. Alas, why is everyone in a hurry to fall in love? Shen Jiayi sighed, really sighed. It was not until the biscuits were finished that Shen Jiayi returned to her classroom with a smile. Her mother would drive to the school gate to pick her up at half past nine. She also wanted to rush to study more. I reluctantly watched her back leave. Thought, this will be a love comparable to the first world war trench war,ultrasonic welding transducer, lasted at least three years, before Shen Jiayi admitted to the ideal university, who first showed the face that wants to chase her, who will be out early. And I was the only one who knew the secret. I was thoughtful. There are no accidents in life, and I have always firmly believed in this. I will learn that this important information is absolutely meaningful. Therefore, I got an indisputable battle policy: "Stick to the position of Shen Jiayi's best friend for three years; after going to college, go all out to confess and win the world.". I opened a blank notebook and began to draw a tree diagram of the relationship between the characters and draw up a rough battle plan. First of all, Zhang Jiaxun, whose words and deeds are very strange, is not to be feared, but it can be used as a topic for me to chat with Shen Jiayi about eating biscuits. Liao Yinghong is very good at telling strange jokes, which is similar to me, but basically he just needs to be careful. Xie Mengxue's grades are very good, ultrasonic generator driver ,ultrasonic molten metal, and he can scribble poems, so my grades can't stay in the state of "OK". The most difficult thing is Ah He, bastard, when Shen Jiayi talks about Ah He, her expression is a little different, which makes me laugh very hard, but it doesn't matter, Ah He, I will abduct you to the dead end where Shen Jiayi reveals his heart. But the real success or failure of love lies not in others, but in oneself. So I reflected on my heart. From the past, I was more or less uncomfortable in front of Shen Jiayi. This uneasiness has not been able to successfully get rid of from the very beginning, until just eating biscuits and chatting, it was the same, chatting happily, but I could not let go, half of the way I spoke was forced to put on. Why is that? I often suppress the emotions I like, even if I try to avoid the casual eyes. What are you afraid of? I think of a noun that can be compared with the current situation, that is, "self-shame". When I was in junior high school, I felt ashamed of myself in front of Shen Jiayi, because I had a good impression on Shen Jiayi, and I was afraid that Shen would look down on me because of my poor grades and the noise in class.
An adolescent boy can do his best to humiliate himself in front of a hundred people and be proud of himself as long as there is no girl he likes among them. An adolescent boy can be chafed a hundred times under the basket and find it interesting to play basketball as long as there is no girl he likes nearby. An adolescent boy can become some kind of hero who does the opposite by getting bad grades, messing up in class, and talking to the wall, as long as he doesn't have to sit in front of the girl he likes. Now, if I have been confused by the fog of self-shame, I can't like Shen Jiayi with my complete self. Like that, the head hangs low, and it's very unpleasant. So, we have to start with the results. I grabbed my head and smiled bitterly. It turned out that after I started studying hard carelessly, I still had to rely on the old steps of studying hard, which were "very popular" and "will be laughed at if I speak out", to chase girls. Is really very healthy, teachers and parents are very respected campus love ah! At this time, Shen Jiayi stood outside and tapped on the window of my classroom. Next to Shen Jiayi was her sister Shen Qianyu, a senior in high school, who looked at me with a half-smile. My mother is coming to pick me up. Shen Jiayi tilted her head. Well, I'll be back in a little while. The environment for studying here is surprisingly good. I said, resisting the urge to go to the school gate with her and wait for the bus. That's too much like "like her." If I do that, I'll be classified as the idiot who "prevents her from studying well." Take this reference book. I have marked several questions on it. You can write down the process of solving the problem and bring it to me. Please! Shen Jiayi said,ultrasonic spray nozzle, put the reference book on the table under the window. It's nothing. I'm talking nonsense. And don't tell too many people about my detention. I'm afraid of unnecessary trouble. Shen Jiayi stretched out her hand. That's what I want, fool. I see I stretched out my hand and hooked it in the air. Waving goodbye to the two sisters, I could not help sighing. fycgsonic.com
Leonor L. Pipkins non è in linea   Rispondi quotando

Rispondi

Tag
chased , girls , years