Grazie (Dati):
Grazie (Ricev.):
Mi piace (Dati):
Mi piace (Ricev.):
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Originariamente inviata da Francesco93 Visualizza il messaggio
"[...]Red light of different wavelengths has an ability to promote photosynthesis in a phenomenon called the Emerson Enhancement Effect. Researchers determined that the total amount of photosynthesis promoted in the presence of a mixture of red (~650 nm) and far-red (>685 nm) light is greater than the sum of the amount of photosynthesis observed during separate experiments with individual beams of red and far-red light. The experiments' results led to the discovery of two different types of chlorophyll a - one produces an oxidant and the other a reductant - and the realization that there are two distinct photosystems (I and II) acting in photosynthetic concert. In effect, far-red light prevents a traffic jam of electrons from occurring on the road connecting Photosystem II to Photosystem I (see Hall and Rao, 1999). [...]In order for photosynthesis to proceed smoothly, there must be a balanced energy distribution between Photosystem I and Photosystem II. Photosystem II produces an oxidant and PS I a reductant - which is important in maintaining the electron flow between the photosystems. This redox balance might be achieved through control and/or alteration of photosynthetic pigment content of zooxanthellae (Kinzie et al, 1984). In other words, zooxanthellae can custom tailor (within limitations) their photopigments to maximize use of available light energy. For instance, the major accessory pigment peridinin (which harvests light in the green portion of the spectrum, up to ~550 nm) transfers harvested light energy to chlorophyll a, and hence the reaction centers of PS II. On the other hand, the carotenoid beta-carotene transfers its harvested energy to chlorophyll a and PS I. Increased absorption of light energy above 680 nm is associated with aggregated forms of chlorophyll a and PS I (Titlyanov et al., 1980).It is possible that the red LED produced insufficient radiation to drive PS I, resulting in destructive pressure on PS II.[...]"

Direi che in questo passo troviamo la nostra risposta: i rossi da soli creano una reazione non bilanciata, per bilanciarla serve una frequenza che stimoli il beta-carotene, quindi il blu o il royal blu.

Questo spiegherebbe perfettamente perché la situazione si normalizza velocemente al tornare della luce blu

A questo punto abbiamo un'ipotesi: il rosso può essere usato insieme al blu e ben miscelato con esso, se ciò è fatto correttamente l'effetto è un'aumento della fotosintesi più che proporzionale, dato che il blu dovrebbe andare a svolgere il medesimo ruolo del rosso>680nm, attivando l'effetto di fortificazione di Emerson.

Quindi, @wishesmaster ti va di fare un esperimento per testare questa ipotesi? Prova ad accendere i blu e i rossi insieme, se i coralli non mostrano segni di sofferenza avremo confermato l'ipotesi

Prova a mettere i rossi al 50% e i blu (non i royal, che lascerai spenti) al 100%
Se poi mi dici che radion hai stimiamo i coefficienti meglio

benissimo, questo week-end provo e posto le foto...
ho messo 2 g2 ai lati e 2 pro al centro

cheers.

Page generated in 0,12736 seconds with 14 queries