Post "Grazie" / "Mi Piace"
Grazie (Dati):
Grazie (Ricev.):
Mi piace (Dati):
Mi piace (Ricev.):
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback 0/0%

Annunci Mercatino: 0
Ti riporto un estratto di un interessante articolo in merito alle BBA dal quale ho preso lo spunto per contrastare il "problema":

Black Beard Algae (bba), or Black Brush Algae. Short hairs (1/4" long), closely packed together. Appears dark green, black, or dark red (LE MIE SONO NERE). Grows on plant leaves (AD ES. SULLE ANUBIAS), and sometimes on decorations/substrate (A ME SULLE DECORAZIONI + VICINE AL NEON). Often grows all around the edges of plant leaves (ANCH'IO SULLE PUNTE DELLE FOGLIE DELLE ANUBIAS + ESPOSTE ALLA LUCE).
BBA thrives in situations of high phosphates (IN EFFETTI IL TEST HA RILEVATO 1 SCOMPENSO DI FOSFATI). Phosphates come from fish waste (ESCREMENTI), excess food (I GRANULARI CONTENGONO UN ALTO TASSO DI FOSFATI), and occasionally will be present in the water supply (ACQUA DEL RUBINETTO). The best way to eliminate BBA is to let the plants out-compete the algae for the nutrients. (QUELLO CHE STO FACENDO SOSTANZIALMENTE: FERTILIZZANTE PMDD CON AGGIUNTA DI 1 Pò DI NITRATO POTASSIO).

In heavily planted tanks, BBA will often show up when the plants have used up all the nitrates (SEMPRE IL MIO CASO, AVEVO no3 PRATICAMENTE A 0). This causes plant growth to slow or stop, which leaves the excess phosphates available to the algae. By supplying extra Nitrate to a planted tank (POTASSIO NITRATO DA USARE CON MASSIMA DISCREZIONE), we allow plant growth to continue until all phosphate is consumed. Then plant and algae growth will slow/stop. As long as a usable (5-10ppm) level of Nitrate is maintained, the plants will continue to use up the available phosphate, effectively controls BBA and other phosphorus-dependant algaes.

INSOMMA X CONCLUDERE CREDO CHE QUESTO TIZIO ABBIA PREVISTO ALLA CIECA TUTTI I MIEI VALORI -05
suiller non è in linea  

Page generated in 0,08446 seconds with 14 queries