PDA

Visualizza la versione completa : How to to prohibit the goldfish bowl?

tyrano34
21-09-2012, 17:37
hello, we know that Germany is Italy have managed to evolve on the sale of goldfish bowls.

I would like to talk about a subject for to explain how successful you are with this ban.

Thank you for you help

Marco AP
21-09-2012, 17:49
Speak with german peolple, because the italian people are stupid and don't respect the rules!

camiletti
21-09-2012, 17:59
Ma no! MarcoAp, non dire cosė...ahahahahahah

In my opinion (IMHOIMHOIMHO) Ban is too much, maybe we have to advise people about Goldfish: they need a hundred of liters...etc etc...

We are in a Free Country and people can do what they want, and i know there are lots of law about fish, and tanks for Goldfish, but no one respect it

crilų
21-09-2012, 18:28
Ma che č 'sta roba? o ho preso troppi farmaci?#24

camiletti
21-09-2012, 18:39
Ma che č 'sta roba? o ho preso troppi farmaci?#24

parliamo english cosė male :-))?

nickre
21-09-2012, 19:42
Actually, I haven't seen a written ban yet, so everyone can still buy a a goldfish bowl.
maybe in the main cities something is moving on ... but sure not in the villages

Hank
21-09-2012, 19:58
I see bowls everywhere, in the stores, in the supermarket, in the big cities too.
Don't believe in italian laws, we are the "banana" republic, everyone does what he wants...

Paolo Piccinelli
21-09-2012, 20:31
Many municipalities (as Rome, for example) have written rules against aquariums with curve walls, and a minimum of 30 litres is recommended for any kind of sweetwater fish.

The problem is that there are much bigger problems in our nation to be solved... So these rules remain sadly unattended...

Ad maiora!

MarZissimo
21-09-2012, 20:44
Welcome back Laurent!

I don't understand properly your question...you meant to ask about how we manage with the bowl issue or how we explain people not to buy such a shameful object?

It's always a plasure reading you there :-)

tyrano34
22-09-2012, 10:37
Thank you for all your answers, I have forgotten to put the notification of answer because I have not received your response on my email.

So, my question is how you managed to make put this law?

My Government think apply this law soon, but so far nothing is an publication official.

Of course some people do not respect the law, but it is a first step towards a responsible aquaristic.

Moreover you have a federation that represents the aquarists italians during meetings of your government?

here is the website of the French federation, and that of Europe.

http://www.fedeaqua.org/
http://www.eataaquaterra.eu/

alexfdj
22-09-2012, 10:48
I don't think we do have any kind of aquaristic association able to represent the fishes or any aquarium living species rights. We all hope that in the near future there would be a strong representative association that could be able to manage this kind of "actions".....

Let's promote it!!!!!!!

tyrano34
22-09-2012, 10:58
In any case you will have my support, people do not know what happens behind our passion.

Many habitat in the world suffers and it is not the aquarist who is involved.

I sharing on a lot of forums worldwide.
http://www.aqualifestyle-france.com/f78-presentation-of-forums-and-sites-aquarists-of-world

If only we could launch the movement responsible aquarists would have a chance to save our passion and that of many species.

I think at the present day, we must evolve our passion, because my friends our Earth is changing much faster than we change.

pette
22-09-2012, 11:06
I think that the closest thing to an association here in Italy are the members of this forum!
Our politicians don't protect nature conservation, but they protect their portfolios wery well and they like to do much bunga bunga... the italians are soo stupids!!! In an another life i'll reborn as a polar bear, so no one will give me a lot of tax for pay their brothel!!!
Spero che il mio inglese non si sia arruginito troppo!

tyrano34
22-09-2012, 11:27
You know it's the same everywhere in the world, alone we forgot one thing: communication.

We must show the world that of aquarists passionnate and responsible it exists in the world.

Why not make an alliance between the aquarists responsible of worldwide, I made a group on facebook called aquarists Without Borders, the name would say everything;)

this small group allowed me to see the exchange between different aquarists of the world is possible.

If the idea interests you tell me where I can open a topic to talk about what is happening in the world.

Sorry for the off topic

MarZissimo
22-09-2012, 14:34
I'm very interested in your point of view about world's changes and how can we do something not to make these changes worst....feel free to open as many topic as you want in this section :-)

About the bowl issues....as people just said before....our country is passing a not very beautiful moment, and for now our priority is to find a government that could guarantee a future for us and our children, so the fishes problems are not our priority. (as a country of course...as a tropical fish forum sure they are!)
We do not have a unique association that represent our interest as aquarists during government meetings and, it's just a personal thought, we'll never have something like that.
i did not know that in here and Germany were decreasing goldfishes bowl selling, but i think the main reason for this decreasing is the work of sensitization made by this portal and other associations about how means keeping fish and how correctly respect them even if they are not big and interactive as a dog or a cat.