PDA

Visualizza la versione completa : GroTech HCR 070 ricambio

Pucic66
02-10-2008, 20:49
volevo sapere se esiste la possibilità di avere come ricambio il tubo in PVC che dal reattore porta sino alla pompa con annesso contabolle?

geronte
02-10-2008, 22:37
Ciao Pucic66, certamente, chiedi al tuo negoziante di contattarci con la tua richiesta specifica.

Ciao

Pucic66
03-10-2008, 18:50
OK !!!!! grazie :-) :-) :-)

Fueesor504
26-01-2009, 18:28
The wolf has a winning game when the shepherds quarrel.

The mouth of the bowl cake Aberdeen in the upper and lower teeth in the closed soon be wiped out. In this way, a person, quietly taking in the bright sunshine in March.

Feng Qing to the breeze, the bang Liu become messy. The weather was incredibly good, pure silk blue horizon in the shop to start, the sun in the lush trees camphora hung high, the distribution of hot light. Marble, Yuedong spot a little bit, as if the slow movement of a small clear stream. Yau Ching raised his head and squinting pleasure of watching these people all the better, can not help but raised the mouth.

"Dark sky falls, the stars of the Moon hand in hand ... ..." bag phone suddenly rang, the first favorite songs that seem to become a full note of the Aura, in the warm air flying leap. "Yau Ching! Bad! ... ... You listen to it? Sophie clear, sunny Sophie!" However, when the phone Natou worry that the voice is still catching his breath said, clear soft heart suddenly Yi Chan, the right hand can not afford to Release, Bao blue instantaneous phone down, Kuang A girls fell onto the ground when, a few scattered as well. All of a sudden, she felt as if the whole world collapsed down, the body can not afford to limp on the cold marble. Wow leveling, wow gold (http://www.kaufen-wowgold.de), Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store wow power leveling (http://www.wow-power-leveling.org), we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold (http://www.wowgoldvip.de) Cheap wow power leveling (http://www.wowgoldcc.com) Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".传奇私服 (http://haosf.com.cn) And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us.

Back home, the innermost room of a lot of people together. Yau Ching Yun Yun heavy to walk forward, feel that we can not breathe. "Yau Ching is back!" I do not know who is calling the sentence, the gathered crowd quickly dispersed, and a free Road.

The gray sheets, as he lay quietly. Greenish yellow face has no expression, eyes closed naturally. He just fell asleep, just fell asleep. She thought this way, bit firmly under the lip, goes step by step closer to the brown wooden bed. Come to bed, she smiled, sat down beside the bed, quietly took a pair of hands on both sides of the body. "You go out, the father in the rest, not arguing with him." In saying this, she smiled, but some voice trembling.
"Sophie clear, you Dad ... he ..."

"Out and gave me out!" It's an angry, so that all the Dai Zhu, a little, I do not know who has a "child of a person to be it for a while." Although the voice is very low, but it seems that everyone understand Come quietly out of the house.

"Dad, hello sleep for a while, you keep Rouer." Finish this, two lines from the warm liquid slowly out of orbit. "What cry, but my father fell asleep." Doing himself, brought her left hand gently wiped the tears. But this, let no longer be able to suppress her eyes blurred in the liquid line of sight, out of tears surging.

"Daddy, Daddy!" She tried shaking him and hope he just fell asleep, he would like to Yaoxing dream, "Daddy, Daddy, do you wake up, okay? Today is the Rouer 18 Birthday, you said that you must sleep together Rouer-off, you promised, and so finished on the college entrance examination Rouer Rouer to bring the kite-flying! Why, Dad, how do you say to not count! "

"Daddy, do you Rouer last night and said Rouer, a 18-year-old is a girl, you are not allowed to be a weeping. But, Dad, you know, Rouer tears when it was very well-being Of each Rouer cry when my father will come for Rouer wiped away tears ... ... "so she cried, clear soft eyes that gradually increasing.

"Rouer, Kubi Zi!" A gully filled with the faces constantly enlarged, and so clear to see soft Rouzhuo eyes, she cried in surprise: "Dad!" From immediately sat up in bed, Clinging to the front of all of a sudden have the "father" of the kind referred to a man, tightly. The moment she did not dare to let go, let go a little fear that all this will disappear the moment, like a mirage.

The tall man in love touched her head, "silly child, is not to say that you can not cry? How, even if not listened to my father?"

"No, no, listen to Rouer father, then!" Although the words, but tears still flow to the Zhibu Zhu. As a result, her big, black hand once again the wind blowing in her face, rough fingers once again face the pain, but this kind of pain is still so clear that such a soft and warm and well-being of each of these familiar After the action, even if sad, very magical and will not tear down.

Ding Dong, Ding Dong!

Open your eyes, the wall of Big Ben a hard knock on seven under. The burning Sophie Rourou clear eyes, all eyes blurred gradually clear.爸爸. She whispered to a shout.

But when she looked back, as he is still lying there quietly, but, more pale face. Why, why is this a dream? Why Rouer dream is not your father? If you are dreaming father, but a long dream, ah nice! Looking at the face of the kind familiar face, she said softly, gently falling transparent liquid.

She tightly held her hands covered with calluses and feel, is already relentless cold. Not the temperature of temperature.

Pain is a small knife in the heart of the lightly across the pain is a thin layer of skin in the fingers on a hard twist of pain. She played a single, staggered towards the window, looked at the sky that sparkling gems like the stars:

"Mom, Dad you look, you see him? Beyond, you can be together, we must Oh well-being. Dianzhaorouer do not have to, Rouer is a girl, will be The well-behaved. Rouer promise you, this is really the last time, with a smile after Rouer will be a strong person to have, like 17-year-old before the morning sun to greet each day with a smile. Can no longer cry, No longer a cry. "Eyes were red and swollen dramatically, it seems that this should be a lifetime for all the tears are shed Caigan Xin.
June's warm sunshine as in the campus of the Hong camphor tree, the wind gently over the treetops, rustling. San ceremony of the school.

"Let's use the next warm applause to welcome on behalf of the students - third (15) classes of Jiang Qing as soft as we speak."

Applause sounded, Jiang Qing Sophie slowly to the podium, and calmly said: "In such occasions, I do not know what to say. Here, I would like to thank my teacher, to thank all the teachers and students in my 18 Age together with me through all the wind and rain. It is well known that my mother in my 17-year-old when I left, and since then I have been unable to extricate themselves in pain, my lovely room friends leave no stone unturned Let me out of grief, gave me a blue-bao of the mobile phone, give me a day full of warmth made a lot of text messages. There is also a time, I secretly in tears when her with his big rough hands , I wiped the tears, told me to be strong. Hands that have a hard yellow cocoon of the gap and is tingle, but the kind of pain I feel left out warmth and happiness. In fact, this world, there is a Well-being, is called pain. In the hands of the gap brought about by the pain, I will not forget all his life, because it has another name - the well-being. And the pain was due to the well-being. I know he's that time of extreme grief , But he is still stubborn and I think of how to heal wounds. To be out of pain, I want him to have happy life, he has relentlessly to leave me, we look for the missing mother. I think both of them now in heaven - the place was filled with happiness, must have been very well. Mom and Dad, you Rouer you look, it will soon fly to the remote north, you See? "
She paused, then look to the bright and clean blue sky. The audience, tears in everyone's face Pentium wantonly. Look to recover, she went on to say that up:

"Here, I would like to Ma Tianyu's" strong "and dedicated to the well-being and happiness of my father and mother, dedicated to all of us here. Do not forget that this world, there is a well-being, called 'pain'. Angel wings, a wave of light, strong and learned along the way ... all the way ... you let me strong, touching each of the tears that fell on the road to success is your badge, give me strength ... ... "

Fueesor504
26-01-2009, 18:28
The wolf has a winning game when the shepherds quarrel.

The mouth of the bowl cake Aberdeen in the upper and lower teeth in the closed soon be wiped out. In this way, a person, quietly taking in the bright sunshine in March.

Feng Qing to the breeze, the bang Liu become messy. The weather was incredibly good, pure silk blue horizon in the shop to start, the sun in the lush trees camphora hung high, the distribution of hot light. Marble, Yuedong spot a little bit, as if the slow movement of a small clear stream. Yau Ching raised his head and squinting pleasure of watching these people all the better, can not help but raised the mouth.

"Dark sky falls, the stars of the Moon hand in hand ... ..." bag phone suddenly rang, the first favorite songs that seem to become a full note of the Aura, in the warm air flying leap. "Yau Ching! Bad! ... ... You listen to it? Sophie clear, sunny Sophie!" However, when the phone Natou worry that the voice is still catching his breath said, clear soft heart suddenly Yi Chan, the right hand can not afford to Release, Bao blue instantaneous phone down, Kuang A girls fell onto the ground when, a few scattered as well. All of a sudden, she felt as if the whole world collapsed down, the body can not afford to limp on the cold marble. Wow leveling, wow gold (http://www.kaufen-wowgold.de), Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store wow power leveling (http://www.wow-power-leveling.org), we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold (http://www.wowgoldvip.de) Cheap wow power leveling (http://www.wowgoldcc.com) Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".传奇私服 (http://haosf.com.cn) And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us.

Back home, the innermost room of a lot of people together. Yau Ching Yun Yun heavy to walk forward, feel that we can not breathe. "Yau Ching is back!" I do not know who is calling the sentence, the gathered crowd quickly dispersed, and a free Road.

The gray sheets, as he lay quietly. Greenish yellow face has no expression, eyes closed naturally. He just fell asleep, just fell asleep. She thought this way, bit firmly under the lip, goes step by step closer to the brown wooden bed. Come to bed, she smiled, sat down beside the bed, quietly took a pair of hands on both sides of the body. "You go out, the father in the rest, not arguing with him." In saying this, she smiled, but some voice trembling.
"Sophie clear, you Dad ... he ..."

"Out and gave me out!" It's an angry, so that all the Dai Zhu, a little, I do not know who has a "child of a person to be it for a while." Although the voice is very low, but it seems that everyone understand Come quietly out of the house.

"Dad, hello sleep for a while, you keep Rouer." Finish this, two lines from the warm liquid slowly out of orbit. "What cry, but my father fell asleep." Doing himself, brought her left hand gently wiped the tears. But this, let no longer be able to suppress her eyes blurred in the liquid line of sight, out of tears surging.

"Daddy, Daddy!" She tried shaking him and hope he just fell asleep, he would like to Yaoxing dream, "Daddy, Daddy, do you wake up, okay? Today is the Rouer 18 Birthday, you said that you must sleep together Rouer-off, you promised, and so finished on the college entrance examination Rouer Rouer to bring the kite-flying! Why, Dad, how do you say to not count! "

"Daddy, do you Rouer last night and said Rouer, a 18-year-old is a girl, you are not allowed to be a weeping. But, Dad, you know, Rouer tears when it was very well-being Of each Rouer cry when my father will come for Rouer wiped away tears ... ... "so she cried, clear soft eyes that gradually increasing.

"Rouer, Kubi Zi!" A gully filled with the faces constantly enlarged, and so clear to see soft Rouzhuo eyes, she cried in surprise: "Dad!" From immediately sat up in bed, Clinging to the front of all of a sudden have the "father" of the kind referred to a man, tightly. The moment she did not dare to let go, let go a little fear that all this will disappear the moment, like a mirage.

The tall man in love touched her head, "silly child, is not to say that you can not cry? How, even if not listened to my father?"

"No, no, listen to Rouer father, then!" Although the words, but tears still flow to the Zhibu Zhu. As a result, her big, black hand once again the wind blowing in her face, rough fingers once again face the pain, but this kind of pain is still so clear that such a soft and warm and well-being of each of these familiar After the action, even if sad, very magical and will not tear down.

Ding Dong, Ding Dong!

Open your eyes, the wall of Big Ben a hard knock on seven under. The burning Sophie Rourou clear eyes, all eyes blurred gradually clear.爸爸. She whispered to a shout.

But when she looked back, as he is still lying there quietly, but, more pale face. Why, why is this a dream? Why Rouer dream is not your father? If you are dreaming father, but a long dream, ah nice! Looking at the face of the kind familiar face, she said softly, gently falling transparent liquid.

She tightly held her hands covered with calluses and feel, is already relentless cold. Not the temperature of temperature.

Pain is a small knife in the heart of the lightly across the pain is a thin layer of skin in the fingers on a hard twist of pain. She played a single, staggered towards the window, looked at the sky that sparkling gems like the stars:

"Mom, Dad you look, you see him? Beyond, you can be together, we must Oh well-being. Dianzhaorouer do not have to, Rouer is a girl, will be The well-behaved. Rouer promise you, this is really the last time, with a smile after Rouer will be a strong person to have, like 17-year-old before the morning sun to greet each day with a smile. Can no longer cry, No longer a cry. "Eyes were red and swollen dramatically, it seems that this should be a lifetime for all the tears are shed Caigan Xin.
June's warm sunshine as in the campus of the Hong camphor tree, the wind gently over the treetops, rustling. San ceremony of the school.

"Let's use the next warm applause to welcome on behalf of the students - third (15) classes of Jiang Qing as soft as we speak."

Applause sounded, Jiang Qing Sophie slowly to the podium, and calmly said: "In such occasions, I do not know what to say. Here, I would like to thank my teacher, to thank all the teachers and students in my 18 Age together with me through all the wind and rain. It is well known that my mother in my 17-year-old when I left, and since then I have been unable to extricate themselves in pain, my lovely room friends leave no stone unturned Let me out of grief, gave me a blue-bao of the mobile phone, give me a day full of warmth made a lot of text messages. There is also a time, I secretly in tears when her with his big rough hands , I wiped the tears, told me to be strong. Hands that have a hard yellow cocoon of the gap and is tingle, but the kind of pain I feel left out warmth and happiness. In fact, this world, there is a Well-being, is called pain. In the hands of the gap brought about by the pain, I will not forget all his life, because it has another name - the well-being. And the pain was due to the well-being. I know he's that time of extreme grief , But he is still stubborn and I think of how to heal wounds. To be out of pain, I want him to have happy life, he has relentlessly to leave me, we look for the missing mother. I think both of them now in heaven - the place was filled with happiness, must have been very well. Mom and Dad, you Rouer you look, it will soon fly to the remote north, you See? "
She paused, then look to the bright and clean blue sky. The audience, tears in everyone's face Pentium wantonly. Look to recover, she went on to say that up:

"Here, I would like to Ma Tianyu's" strong "and dedicated to the well-being and happiness of my father and mother, dedicated to all of us here. Do not forget that this world, there is a well-being, called 'pain'. Angel wings, a wave of light, strong and learned along the way ... all the way ... you let me strong, touching each of the tears that fell on the road to success is your badge, give me strength ... ... "